Why do all pedophiles in the world seem to be exclusively located in America?

Why do all pedophiles in the world seem to be exclusively located in America?

Attached: 1468936163448.webm (700x800, 2.37M)

JUSTIN WOOONG!

OH MY GAAAAAAHD

Why are you such a gay faggot?

I thougt it was italy desu

Because rules don't apply to the 3rd world

Tell that to the children in east Asia that get ridden by fat old eurotrash on sex holidays.

False claim. The Netherlands is pedo paradise. Disgusting fucks. Nuke us.

because it's the country w the majority of number of jews in the world

Because the world cannot stop talking about America.

Anything happen to this Chinese gentleman?

Loli is love, loli is lyfe.

Attached: 20190808_115210.jpg (1080x1366, 653K)

>he doesn't know about Saudi Arabia
>or the massive "asian" sex ring in the UK
>or Thailand
Seems like America is the only country that punishes them.

Lies, you'll get the rope here

>seem
Go process some cocaine.

Its Justin Wong, very famous fighting games player

I honestly dont think hes a pedo, honestly i think hes a fag with autism

>The age of consent in Colombia is 14, however, it is illegal to engage in prostitution under 18. The United States' Protect Act allows U.S. prosecutors to prosecute American citizens for engaging in illicit sexual conduct with a person under the age of 18.

Hmm. We have laws prohibiting sex with children, you don't. That's why.

If man see loli like this and say "I would not fuck" is because he a buttboi cocksucker faggot

This. No one would pay ten cents to see a "Captain Colombia" movie.

That's untrue, Netflix made a killing developing Narcos.

That makes me sad

Attached: 21616225_1698212190191590_5984726769909198721_n.jpg (960x959, 66K)

My god Jow Forums is fucking retarded.

Kys

This. Besides its nothing wrong with complementing young girls and giving them attention as long as you're not a pervert. If normal guys don't show them attention, they will only get attention from creeps and will eventually get a creep as a boyfriend. This is the problem with immigration, only immigrants give girls attention because normal guys have been taught to ignore girls while immigrants are very aggressive towards girls.

Forgot more Vikunia
>14
>children
Old hags are NOT children. Lolis are ten and under, MAYBE up to 12.

Attached: 20190808_115511.jpg (1080x1363, 408K)

If that was my daughter I'd beat that fuckers head in

Narcos was pretty popular when it aired at Netflix

1 BILLION SAND NIGGERS THAT WORSHIP A MOHAM THAT HAD 11X 8 YEAR OLD WIVES AND STILL PAY BOYS TO SUCK THERE COCKS FOR TEA AND YOUR A FUCKIN MORON

Attached: islamic france.jpg (811x811, 85K)

Teenagers are children. There's something wrong with you if you lust after infertility. Whether too old or too young. Let's not pretend you have a choice in the mating game.

because we're the only country with traditional values left, pedophilia and other kinds of degeneracy are the norm in other countries particularly Latin America.

Because you're dumb and they're in every country. You're probably one of them.

Attached: 1563320482576.gif (500x350, 504K)

19-26 are the peak ages for women, after that, gross!

Every one of them seem to go to “an island” or to SEA to find their child sex toys

For what?
>Teenagers are children
No, they aren't. A cunt what has reached menarche is not a child. It should be married, barefoot and pregnant. Most cunts are fertile by 14.

Attached: MV5BZWUwZjViNmUtNThhYy00ODUwLWJiMWMtNDYxOTBmMzYwY2Q3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTU1NTM1MjU@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,66 (666x1000, 69K)

Because the US raised aoc to appease roasties

kek never heard of Vatican?

Attached: af3f06a1c9468f0e2b32d7af7375996d.jpg (1000x666, 67K)

dunno

Attached: unclejimmy.jpg (858x536, 75K)

Pedo partij you fuck face.

You sure the guy in this just isn't an awkward fuck trying to be friendly but giving off pedo vibes. As far as I know Chang's are one of the least likely to be diddlers

Why nobody asks him why hes hovering that girl? If he wasn't her family i would've brake his face right fucking there.

It's part of an event where children get paired up with pro Smash players who teach them how to play.

Well, there's plenty wrong with that. But there's nothing pedophilic. We really need to stop patronizing women and girls and let the meritocracy dictate their presence.
Evolution, the big annual fighting game community tournament, recently happened and there was a large push to include females. They even wrong articles talking about the "importance of" women in the fighting game community. I couldn't imagine anything less important to the fighting game community. Women have less than no importance. They weren't there when it was just a bunch of young kids trying to figure out how to make it to Vegas just to squeeze into a couple of hotel rooms by the dozens. They weren't interested until it gained a bit of prestige and status so women simply want to barge their way in. Another male space will die while we pander to and patronize women and pretend like they have something to offer.

I think they are related i can;t remember

Pakistan has no legal age of consent... Is it still pedophilia if it's legal?

All varieties of Oriental are creepy as fuck. They sexualise white women and girls to the extreme.

calm down Mohammed, we don't endorse that stuff here

Very wrong

Here where? Here Jow Forums?
Loli yes. If you're not a lolicon you don't belong here

Attached: fcf8da46ff1e922436c1310b8d5cbdce.jpg (1080x1349, 281K)

Tits and gtfo grandma

He could mean wrong the other which is right. 5-10 is peak femininity.

This, Catholcucks are disgusting creatures sadly we showed mercy in 30 years war and didn't genocide them all after our victory.

Is that Joe Biden's son he has with a Japanese hooker?

Lolis is best

Attached: 966953df93fb423ea3d9c01c60bc6b2a.jpg (480x720, 62K)

Pic related
Sage

Attached: 1563166548926.png (1024x682, 921K)

No, the age of consent was established before women had voting power. The age of consent was established by science and by men protecting their daughters from creeps like you

lol, this guys face when he see's gookfu rubbing on little loli

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-08 pol - Why do all pedophiles in the world seem to be excl - Politically Incorre (322x367, 192K)

>That's untrue, Netflix made a killing developing Narcos.

That's because Pablo Escobar's rise and fall is the only thing interesting about Columbia.