Why do people go to work instead live on neetbux? Or is this only an American problem?

Why do people go to work instead live on neetbux? Or is this only an American problem?

Attached: tumblr_inline_otpxpjPl8h1tg5wat_640.jpg (640x480, 40K)

I'm a straight white male so the government thinks I'm too privileged for welfare
And in our booming economy no one wants to fucking hire me

Attached: 1559717749773.png (1246x833, 497K)

That's ridiculous, how do you live then?

Dunno man. I'm on neetbux for 12-13 years now. It's getting a bit boring, I think I'll start my own company.

It's better than working 8 hours a day though. A company is a good alternative to neetism, if you just have the skills to run it

My parents let me live here as long as I help them out with things. God bless them because the times we live in are the absolute worst for early 20s men like myself.
I haven't seen a paycheck in a year and the last big amount of money I got was Financial Aid money for around 600 bucks.
It's all jodido hombre

Attached: Кто-нибудь застрелит меня.gif (500x281, 745K)

I'm good at my job, but running a whole company is more than that. A lot of paperwork, tax bullshit, maybe having employees in the future. That's why I'm hesitating a bit. A friend of mine utterly failed with his one-man software company, he was self-employed for a couple years without having any customers, now owes the gubment tens of thousands in tax money because they go after his business plan, not his actual income, or so he explained it to me.

You're good at your job? Didn't you just say you're on neetbux?

Doesn't mean I never had a job, and I'm working on an indie game project while leeching welfare currently.

What exactly are 'neetbux'? Money on what basis?

Money on the basis that you can't sustain yourself due to illness or being elderly or unemployed.

Lived a while as a neet a while back.
Living of my parents, getting high all day and playing vidoegames but i'm glad i'm past that now.
almost 30, have a well paying job that doesnt require me to do anything outside of workhours, i'm not tired after a day of working and i have enough to pay my houseloan and play vydia and travel.

Fuck neets.

Yeah but how do I become a meet if I'm not elderly or ill? Unemployment? But unemployment doesn't last long here in Aust. After 6 months they will force some shitter random job on ypou or cut payment. How are people meet long term? Government can't be that stupid with you guys?

It is simple, when you grow up you will feel like a sack of useless shit if you do not have some kind of skills.

Because I only had to go to school for like 3 years to get like, 30 an hour and have more disposable income than a need does

From my personal experience, at first they tried to force me to write tons of applications per month and offered me jobs, then forced me into some "stuff" for a couple weeks or even months which was supposed to improve my chances on the market. After a while though they just gave up, nowadays I get my money each month and it has been a good year since I've seen my case worker. Spending a couple days in hospital every now and then immensely helps, I think I now count as chronically ill or so, so they stopped trying.

i have been NEET for 10 years

its unbelievably lonely, purposeless, useless, depressing.

the shit normal people do like having kids and a career keeps them occupied. keeps their minds busy. if you have nothing then your mind starts to eat away at you.

sneed

Became neet 3 months ago after being a wagie for ten years. Its boring as all fuck and I feel myself becoming less motivated and less smart with each passing day.

I can see shy this lifestyle leads to internet addiction with the eventual outcome of trannification.

You are a waste of natural resources and your ancestors would kill you and rightfully so.

Because i like owning my own home and fucking my wife in my own home. Neets will never know this feeling.

Because not everyone is a subhuman nigger

Fucking hell, even by my standards that's pretty pathetic lol

jelly wagies get ready for work!
God bless you son.

Jelly?

Hell no, I am fucking blessed to have my job.

What the shit?! How come you have it that easy? They just imprisioned my for 2 years in a fucking training and even put the pressure waay up!

Pay taxes son!

When you grow up you will get it.

They applied a lot of pressure at first too, and the longest training camp I've been sent to was around 4 months iirc, full time so that I had to get up at 6am for that bullshit. But that was years ago, thankfully.

I hate all the english people that use neetbux and play vydia all day.

I've taken vacation before, it's fucking boring. how do you lazy fucks stand just laying around all day, it's got to be miserable.

Attached: niggest.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

> laying around all day
Yup, that's a burger's idea of having a vacation.

y

I unironically enjoy what I do, I can't imagine not working. Literally what do you do with all that time?

I hate mexican fucks period.

Tell that to your countrymen who hop the border for gibs cockbite