Why do some Asians have flat faces?

In East Asia, the traditional age of adulthood was 20, not 18. The reason for this delayed age of adulthood was because of slower physical maturing of East Asians relative to Europeans and Africans due to their evolution in arctic cold temperature during the Ice Age. Europeans routinely underestimate the age of East Asians by 10 to 20 years due to their youthful looks, and this is the reason. So this “slow physical maturing rate” is not an insult at all, but something that other races envy because it prolongs the youthful look.

Because East Asians have a slower physical maturing rate, they reach maturity while still in a developing stage and this is why they have flatter faces.

You can actually see the effect of this in chimps.

n youth, chimp face is almost human like, but their face changes shape to have a more protruded look as they mature.

So in other word, human face is basically the immature chimp face, and flatter face means a slower maturing rate.

Attached: main-qimg-0029bfcaccf0404a05d55ffbdde95138-c.jpg (400x298, 19K)

This is what everyone is afraid of talking about.

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (348x444, 189K)

Because the sun shining on snow makes you squint.

>Why do some Asians have flat faces?

Attached: 1560639648311.webm (230x400, 1.29M)

KEK

did she just gave birth?

They look like jungle monkeys, orange skin, disgusting.

Bump.

All asians are wierd as fuck.

It makes sense now...

Yes.

dondald drumpf has orange skin too

Imagine being this kid and seeing this video.

It fell right on its head. He's gonna be a democrat for sure

It's a 35 thousand year old EDAR mutation that is the cause of many characteristic Asian features. Stop writing slop and showing pictures that have no more meaning than your anime autism pictures.

If I were to speculate, an unseen effect is the actual reason for the mutation becoming widespread in Asia. My guess is that it's a behavioral modification that pushes the center of consciousness further towards the frontal lobes in an effort to create a clear post-Neanderthal Asian behavioral identity. Purely speculative though.

Their yellow niggers

That's why they love him, the people think he's a God

Attached: e50.jpg (438x767, 48K)

Because they're a more advanced race. The lookism nerds talk about the importance of forward facial growth, but higher beings have more facial recession.

Why would anyone be afraid to talk about this and why does it matter?

Unless you like fucking girls and not mature women, I suggest you seriously reflect on loli culture and other degenerate asian obsessions in the east. These people are not right in the head.

get the fuck off of the internet boomer

Because of their skull shape

Ties into the lookism shit the guy above you is talking about. Forward face growth is considered attractive and a mark of maturity in humans also, similar to chimpo up there.
This is why people say Asian lads look feminine and unattractive. Biological babyface.

I'd not look further into it. It's quite hard to stop looking at once you know.

>I'd not look further into it. It's quite hard to stop looking at once you know.

Don't divert people away from diving into this and fully understanding this subject. It's important.

We need more mature humans and not baby faced cunts everywhere.

Ignorance is bliss though lad.

Imagine how happy you would be if you still thought everyone was equal and the future was bright.

OP is mixing paradigms Neoteny is the underpinning mechanism of all human cognitive growth and has little if anything to do with the epicanthal folding and jaw position that tend to define the mongoloid skull.

Caucasoid skulls have an ever further receded jaw which would be more of an indication of neoteny but do not have the maturation delay relative.

no because they are subhumans LMAO

Kek.
Fun fact for those unaware: “Tu-dou” is the chinese word for potato and rhymes perfectly with trudeau, hence the nickname.
The “little” moniker i suppose is just to add extra insult.

Because eating tough foods (like steak for example) promote forward growth of the face.

What do asians eat? fish, rice, sushi, etc. all of these don't require any effort to chew, and you could easily swallow them whole.