U.S. State Department Official Involved in White Nationalist Movement

>A U.S. State Department official oversaw the Washington, D.C.-area chapter of a white nationalist organization, hosted white nationalists at his home and published white nationalist propaganda online, Hatewatch has determined.

>The official, Matthew Q. Gebert, works as a foreign affairs officer assigned to the Bureau of Energy Resources, a State Department spokesperson told Hatewatch. Online, and in private correspondences with other white nationalists, Gebert uses “Coach Finstock” as a pseudonym. Through that alias, he expressed a desire to build a country for whites only.

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2019/08/07/us-state-department-official-involved-white-nationalist-movement-hatewatch-determines

archive.is/N6Eco

Attached: image.png (2355x1249, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>HATEWATCH
If it's private it can't be MiniTru checkmate heretics

Uh can they just go around doxing spooks?
Antifa got official state department support overseas in Europe since the 1980s...

LOL, a spook baiting rednecks got caught.

This. Glow niggers will throw him under the bus

You think this was an op

Probably but not for USA, for Saudis and/or Israel.

No shit. The entire tribe warfare game is essentially an operation. They need everyone stuck in fear and rage and confusion while they keep their mafia shit going.

They are going to tie him to Q somehow. I guarantee it. Middle initial Q, works at department of energy

Q is a nigger-loving faggot

/pol doesnt know Coach Finstock. Sad!

Go back to redddit you fucking ratard

SPLC is a hate/supremacist group in its own right. Why can't we get them banned?

(((Hatewatch)))

Good ol' Bobby Finstock. The bigger they are, the bigger they are!

>Q
What a coinkidink.

Attached: Q Predicted This.png (565x748, 501K)

Did he do anything illegal or immoral?

Oh, it's a jew.

Attached: S9Fnz1HZ[1].jpg (512x512, 34K)

how the fuck does he even remotely resemble a jew? your well-poisoning is transparent and pathetic. hang yourself.

You will never be white, moshe.

Attached: Totally Not a Jew.jpg (886x862, 163K)

Hatewatch is a terrorist organization. Duah!

Considering their sole purpose is to destroy anyone who stands up for whites, they're at least a hate group.

bump

KYS

(jew) first, moshe.

Attached: Why Bother With Your Earlobes.jpg (760x760, 89K)

Matthew Q Gebert
>Q
Hmmmmmmm

Kikes at SPLC would have found or alleged a connection to Q, if that was the purpose of this op

They are simply seeding the OP at this time. Trump still has a use for the qtards at the moment so they can't kill it completely yet.

Attached: Cup of Q.png (564x536, 70K)

bump

Hmmm maybe the US govt isn't 100% bad then lol

Way to disavow one of our only government based supporters. Inagine supporting a movement and getting your life ruined over it and then having your own movement constantly shit on you and give absolutely zero help or support.
This is the situation of ever alt right sympathizing person, just look at James Fields.

Seriously, kill yourself. Pussy.

Is this Muh Russia again.

You can't promote self interest whyteboi, only others can.

Go fuck yourself yid. It's a fucking ashkenaz running a fucking psyop. He got caught. You fucks will attempt to paint him as le based white man when he's one of the cocksuckers pushing the idiot extremism.

A lot of that is just COINTELPRO tactics. They'll try to push the angles that (a) this guy was an op and not the real deal (which makes people suspicious of everyone else as an infiltrator) and (b) they'll try to make it look like everybody shits on him when he's outed, to suggest there is no loyalty or support.

I think it's more likely this guy was the real deal than not, because if he was an op, they would have kept him at State and used him to root out all "white supremacists." His identity never would have been revealed. Unless, of course, SPLC made a mistake by blowing up the op, but SPLC is a government/glow organization, so they would have coordinated and not made that mistake.

>would have used him
Literally what he was doing you cunt. Yeah, you're definitely a shill trying to stay ahead of this one.

I'm waiting for you to post a single shred of proof. Screeching is not proof

>SPLC SAID IT SO TH?ATS ALL DA POOFS WE NEED OY!
Stay mad Ari.

Or they just got caught, and are CTA. Glow harder.

>Trust our jew hearsay goyim!
Oh mah kek.

No one called him a new until you. Did you call him a Jew because you're autistically accusing everyone of being a Jew, or is there a reason why you called him a Jew? What information led to your conclusion?

No. That's why he's being taken down.

>The official, Matthew Q. Gebert, works as a foreign affairs officer assigned to the Bureau of Energy Resources, a State Department spokesperson told Hatewatch.
He's a regular guy who wants his people to succeed, so his coworkers decided to try and fuck him. It can be assumed Zion Don will have the man fired.

Attached: 1545500546217.jpg (392x331, 25K)

So what?
This is America. There are no illegal opinions

De facto there may as well be

What use does that possibly serve outing him? They would have kept him there and would still be using him as an informant, if that was his purpose.

Or, if somehow he had lost his use as an informant for any reason (so it wouldn't matter whether they outted him or not), then at the very least they'd be outting all the people he informed on at the State Department. Why are they not doing that?

You're a glow nigger fuckwit

Yeah they aren't finding "white nationalists" in the government because they legitimately believe in such things, they need to paint the picture the system is corrupted from within with them thus taking the focus off the jews. I mean surely, once they get rid of all those pesky white nationalists doing so much behind the scenes we'll have out happy racemixing utopia, right?

Did they acquire the data legally? If not he can just deny any allegations.

99% of all white nationalist organizations is a honeypot.

Attached: 1565114229299.jpg (467x488, 43K)

Eyes, ears, noise, and mouth, yid.

Meanwhile-

Attached: supremacy.jpg (641x651, 64K)

Why did they install him at State? The only purpose of putting him there if he were an operative would be to out State Dep't employees.

So why is this article focusing on their own operative? Shouldn't we be seeing a series of articles outing all the State employees who are muh eebil white supremacist? Why aren't we seeing that?

Get fucked.

You are a Jew

Attached: A9A4BE8C-23AE-4982-BEFA-51C19371528E.jpg (369x369, 27K)

SPLC? Give me a fuckin break. SPLC is the biggest hate group in the JEWSA.

P-p-proofs he a jew? kek

>Of the millions of people employed by the federal government the number of those people with white nationalist sympathies is 0
Imagine believing this.
Oh, so you are just autistic then.

Attached: wolves.png (500x658, 78K)

>Calling out you kike fucks makes you a jew
>capital j
Uh huh.

Attached: promised land.jpg (1024x576, 212K)

>Rabid shabbos goyim don't exist
Indeed, proof needed.

You shilling this hard is all a white man needs for proof, kike.

False flagging as a sperg make you a kike, kike.

>implying it wasn't a honeypot
Truth doesn't matter, Only the narrative matters. If the left can call US gov't white supremacist, they can radicalize more white-hating niggers into brutal murders of whites.

Attached: 1475192558490.jpg (650x932, 224K)

Prove the assertion he is a white man and a white nationalist. I'll wait.

If you are a genuine poster and not a false flagging poster then your effect is the same as if you were helping the Kikes overtly. You sperg out and are moarpheus tier to the point where people who don't know any better wouldn't want anything to do with this board or movement.
You're either a false flagging faggot or have such low IQ and maladaptation that you may as well be the first. Consider killing yourself.

Except it will be used as a political witch hunt for the jews to remove those failing to toe the line completely. No more room for misbehaving goyim in the ranks.

>Two separate sources told Hatewatch they spent time at Gebert’s home in Leesburg, Virginia, in 2017 at gatherings that included such known members of the white nationalist movement as podcaster Michael Peinovich and “Marcus Halberstram,” the pseudonymous co-host of a podcast called “Fash the Nation.”
Hall monitors for ZOG reported him, presumably they either worked with him or found out his real name and discovered he was a government employee. Don't let anyone you're not completely sure about know who you are.

You can tell he's a fucking jew by looking at him cunt.

We either radicalized the feds or got radicalized by the feds.

This guy is q.

The whole thing is probably fake to begin with. Like Q, they want politically aware whites to cozy up to glowniggers.

You can tell you're a fucking Jew by reading your posts

He's just a glowie sowing max suspicion. His "logic" and explanations are nigger tier. Obviously, if this guy were inserted in the government, his purpose would be to gather information on "white supremacists" in the government, and instead of a SPLC article about this guy, we'd have a big article or a bunch of articles about all the various "white supremacists" working for the government. We don't. It's just one article about this guy. The most likely explanation is some of his faggot, kike coworkers outed him.

Keep going moshe. You will never be white.

Q conspiracy makes us look stupid

>they totally aren't trying to shut white nationalism down lel!
Kill yourself jew.

>white nationalist
since when being white is a nationality?
I hate this fucking timeline

*or possibly glowies working undercover as "white supremacists" found out he was working for .gov and outed him

Everybody except me is a Jew D&C well - poisoning thread #99393839999999993948

Attached: 4818CFD0-7693-442C-BF7D-08748D4F2E66.jpg (600x400, 55K)

>MFW I realize white people are white.

Attached: ThisImageIsANazi.jpg (86x86, 771)

So what?

Oh, so everyone else BUT him was a jew? kek

Keep going schlomo, you'll never succeed in your plans.

I'm with you on that. I just can't stand low IQ retards like that. Gonna stop.

I'm doing a damn fine job pointing out jews like you just fine thanks.

Attached: Can't Hide.jpg (236x299, 21K)

Wait, I thought everyone who is a Trump supporter was a "White Nationalist"?
Southern Poverty Law is the definition of criminal, they shut down a friend of ours and put him into massive legal debt because HE HIRED HISPANIC ILLEGALS!
The double standard is real, and the real "white supremacist" wear ANTIFA flags, and support Soros' global Marxist plan.
WE WILL NOT FORGET DEYTON.
ANTIFA IS A HATE GROUP.

Attached: you-are-real-smart.png (240x210, 93K)

The article also states he left details about where he lived and his real name on various twitter accounts. So, don't do that. Or do, fuck it. I'm not all that sure anonymity does us much good. Sure, nobody wants to get "found out," but at the same time we need people to be public about their real beliefs.

Spies and glowniggers have always used State Dept and other innocuous departments to plant their people. It's why they'll be "junior assistant deputy secretary on grain exports" or some bullshit.

So what? Even if it's true, there is nothing wrong with white nationalism. (((They))) want you to equate it with white supremacy. Don't.

What if I told you, everyone came from Africa, thus we area all Niggas?
Or are you one of those faggots that believe aliens came down and fucked black hoes to make your white ass?

Attached: 1499354488301.jpg (680x510, 85K)

they're probably testing the waters to see how people respond. the (((anti-hate orgs))) have lost a lot of credit lately. AOC said all whites are white-supremacists. the pattern i'm seeing is indicating that theyre pushing for a white USA and white europe that are allied with israel. which is too bad, but better than being brown.

If the guy was a plant, the SPLC wouldn't be telling you who he is.

Kind of an odd thing to do when your job is all about that kind of shit. Must just be god's will eh? Don't get me wrong, we've seen massive data fuckups before obviously but OPSEC and PERSEC is drilled into these guys.

What the fuck? Antifa are not white supremacists. And most white nationalist aren't even white supremacists. The supremacists tend to attract a lot of mouthbreathing retards and untermenschen.

White Nationalist Movement is compose of mostly cops and law enforcement officials

Attached: 1565037456315.jpg (558x532, 37K)

man, that sucks. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i hate white ppl

>U.S. State Department Official Involved in White Nationalist Movement
What did he do, vote republican, stand for the pledge of allegiance, pay his taxes?

Attached: ewwhat.gif (450x258, 1.78M)

Why are they mostly white people that dress in Black white and red then?
Why do they practice fascism, but call everyone else fascist?
Allow me to give you the "Projection Theory".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Please don’t spell out
“G-d’s” name

Attached: 6072E9CB-BB3D-4600-AC8A-2E00BAEC857B.jpg (491x720, 50K)

>Gebert joined the State Department in 2013 as a presidential management fellow, according to an alumni update published about him in George Washington University’s GW Magazine that summer.

>A post Gebert made as “Finstock” on a white nationalism-focused forum called The Right Stuff suggests his radicalization started in 2015, two years after he started his job with the State Department. “I got into this [movement] and off the conservative reservation in 2015,” he wrote in a January 2018 thread called “Ricky Vaughn is a N*****faggot who has no place in [The Right Stuff],”

He's not a spy, he's a bureaucrat. You don't need opsec to be a "foreign affairs officer assigned to the Bureau of Energy Resources." He was probably taking notes for meetings on trade policy or something.

>the pattern i'm seeing is indicating that theyre pushing for a white USA and white europe that are allied with israel.
Where are you seeing that pattern? The "nationalists" who advocate allying with kikes are few in number and constantly mocked by normal white nationalists.

Eventually the slaves turn on the masters so this isn’t the worst outcome.