I've been on Jow Forums for over a decade and I was born and raised in El Paso

I've been on Jow Forums for over a decade and I was born and raised in El Paso.
Right now I'm just disappointed, guys. This is one of the most peacful cities in the world with a violent crime rate as low as it gets.
And we were targeted just because of our culture. Many of us are 2nd and 3rd gen Americans and a lot of us don't even know spanish but that didn't even mattet to that piece of shit who killed 22 of us (with two more in critical condition).
With a town as interconnected as ours, everyone is feeling the effects. My coworker has 5 funerals to go to.
My friend called me crying last night from nightmares about it.

But we're a strong city and are only stronger from this, i assure you.
Suck a dick you white supremacist assholes. You deserve all the hate you get and I hope you all rot in prison.

Attached: 1562655046137.jpg (530x518, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/2019-08-03-five-questions-blow-apart-the-official-fake-news-narrative-el-paso-walmart-shooting.html
newsweek.com/active-shooter-reported-el-paso-mall-police-confirm-injuries-fatalities-one-person-custody-1452457
archive.fo/64oHL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The answer is G-A-N-G S-T-A-L-K-I-N-G or T-A-R-G-E-T-E-D I-N-D-I-V-I-D-U-A-L P-R-O-G-R-A-M.

>Right now I'm just disappointed, guys

im disappointed that of all the people that died that day you werent one of them

Don't mind the retards.
Cease to be democreep voter retards, though. Or...

... or you'll have to face the consequences.

El Paso shooter was a literal retard whose Twitter claimed he was "diaperfur" or pedophile furry.
Do you really think he is anything more than a patsy and/or useful pedo tool of the deep state?
You're from El Paso tell us your thoughts on pedophilia as it relates to the city right next to Jaurez.
Lots of Furries in the Dallas to El Paso corridor?

didn't he flip after the Democrats unison proposed free healthcare for illegals?
inb4 another Vegas where we never hear a motive

I would have gladly taken the place of the children whose lives were cut short

>hey there fellow posters

Five simple questions that blow apart the official fake news narrative about the El Paso Wal-Mart shooting
naturalnews.com/2019-08-03-five-questions-blow-apart-the-official-fake-news-narrative-el-paso-walmart-shooting.html

I feel for you man, I hate the lack of empathy have for communities after mass shootings. I was killed during Sandy Hook and my father laughed about it during a T.V interview.

this

Vegas and El Paso were both done by Furry-Pedos. So you are on to something here...

Shut the fuck up you stupid spic fat faggot beaner.

CAN ANYONE HERE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE EL PASO SHOOTER WAS A DIAPERFUR????
Glowniggers are disgusting pedos.

also what about Garlic
didn't this guy have a hit list?
i wonder who might've been on that
democratic debate followed by a handful of "mass shootings"
really gets the noggin jogging

Attached: fD3hPs8h.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

Imagine politicising the death of innocents.
I would sacrifice you in an Aztec ritual upon a pyramid right now if it meant bringing back those that were killed.
"People" like you are the scum of humanity.

>Latino
>American
Pick one.

This, to be completely honest.

Attached: Sniff_Sniff.webm (720x720, 1.88M)

Stay strong, brother.

I'm not taking sides in liberal vs. conservative politics.

..but I am against illegal immigration. No, not vigilantism, but the acts of a nut job does not merit forgiving illegals.

Way to use the dead backs of your kind as a soapbox to push your anti-white agenda

Attached: 1565020130791.jpg (250x192, 6K)

>And we were targeted just because of our culture. Many of us are 2nd and 3rd gen Americans and a lot of us don't even know spanish
Too late Paco, sadly, you, a 1% of all beaners, will pay for what the 99% of beaners already did. Don't know what you expected

I'm mourning you asshole.
Just read the replies to this thread and tell me there isn't racist dicks on this board

i can't find an affordable place to live because of you people. every single house under $300,000 in my city gets snatched up by a latino immigrant family who LIE about how many people are going to live there. the apartment building that i live in now used to have an $800 rent 10 years ago. more latinos started flowing in, now i'm paying $1400. you idiots don't seem to realize that you're coming in too fast and you don't notice the effects because you're used to living in squalor. for fuck's sake i can't even have a fucking conversation with my co-workers, because they all speak barely passable broken English and a few of them don't even know a single English word. inb4 get a better job, i am a full-time employee with medical benefits and i am not quitting unless someone hands me a briefcase with 5 million bucks.

Nice try, Pablo.

Attached: spic13.jpg (300x300, 18K)

>The Spic cries out in pain after he runs away from his own people and finds the Whitest area he can invade

you still can.
put a gun in your mouth and shoot you useless waste of air.

neck yourself guacamole nigger

If you're truly in mourning, then why are you lurking on 4-Chan, posting a short essay about how you hate white supremacy, and not with your family or perhaps trying to help the local community heal? I'll tell you why, because your a vulture, preying on the dead to push your narrative. Your no better than the Kikes working for the news media

>4-Chan
You have to go back

>my friend called me crying
>W-we're so strong
Pick one.

Lol

There is no third generation or even second generation for that matter of sizeable proportion in the southwest united states. It really is just a sea of illegal immigrants. Your culture is to invade and look for gibs. Just gas yourself.

Nice larp faggot.

Attached: 1556404815894.png (452x443, 142K)

You're not second or third generation Americans. You are not American. You are the extension of an invading foreign force and are contributing to the decline of the West. Take your yellow rice and fuck off back to Mexico. Take all your faggot friends and family with you too. Even though the shooter didn't get you, you'll pay on the Day of the Rope for the crimes of your subhuman people.

1 post by this id

bait thread

fugg off

REMOVE BROWNIES, CONQUER THE LAND NOW. SEND THE BOMBS.

El Paso is a shithole. Low crime rates don't exist in the US of shithole A.

Spbp

Attached: 1557429180454.png (534x548, 58K)

Mexico is in the west, dumbfuck. They are fucking Americans and they contribute to Western ideals more than any of you skinhead faggots.

You'll hang too, race traitor.

I guarantee you haven't been here for a decade. or even a year.

Fucking autists man. I'm out

I hate how popular this site has become.

Peaceful city? It's only "peaceful" because fucking drug lords live on that side are fucking heavily armed and surrounded by criminals. Literally one side of the highway looks like a shanty town. You think stringing up lights on the other side of the highway makes it better? You refuse to call out this criminal element or acknowledge it, but cry about your bitch made friend crying. I wish your worthless ass got popped too, you make Mexicans look and sound fucking weak bro. I come to learn fuckers from El Paso are just as fucking Lame as Assholes from Laredo. You daggers say dude a lot.

Attached: 1274472685919.png (404x404, 70K)

Go the fuck ahead, I'll laugh while you try.

What's the matter? Got a little sand in your vagina? Why don't you go tell all your faggot friends on your faggot safe space subreddit how a racist meanie on Jow Forums made your pussy sore.

You're a degenerate race traitor. You'll be the target of heroes and martyrs soon, too. Eventually, people of your ilk will be purged from existence.

This is true even in the Los Angeles area...dozens of consecutive square miles where no one speaks more than a modicum of English.

I was discriminated against and treated poorly when I had to travel to that area for business. Even though Incan speak Spanish, most pretended they couldn’t understand.

Spbp
It's a national shame that the shooter didn't target a different ShartMart and kill this user.
The world would be a better place.

Aww boo hoo, I dOnt LikE brOwn PeopLe!! IM scaRed of broWn peoPle!

You know what makes my pussy sore? The big black dick that fucks me every night and created my interracial children. Bet that pisses you the fuck off. Scared of a world with only coloured people?

White supremacists are dumbfucks, y'all couldn't win a war with anyone so you resort to the same tactics of Muslims that you guys so dearly hate. Y'all had the greatest army in the world once and still lost to the poor fucking Russians.

This.

And this as well.

You need to go back to Twitter, SJW.

I think you meant to post this on Jow Forumspolitics

> Muh hwhite supremacists

Fuck off Pablo. It should have been your funeral.

In a way, I feel for your children. It must be hard having such a cunt of a mother. But then I remember she's a coal burner, and they are niggerspawn. You will pay the toll, degenerate. You, your niggerspawn, and your nigger lover. You will all dangle from the ropes, and spend eternity in the Hellfire.

And yet, for all your so-called assimilation, you're still not white.

>Many of us are 2nd and 3rd gen Americans
No you aren't. Americans are an ethnic group. You are 2nd and 3rd generation citizens but you will never be ethnically American and you never will truly belong here. Leave before we have to physically remove you.

>fellow 4channers
Unironically kys, you fucking nigger

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-11-16-01-41-1.png (575x451, 225K)

It was a false flag and anyone who says otherwise, or replies to these threads and doesn't call it out as a false flag, is a fucking retard or shill, but likely both. His "manifesto" was such a twisted caricature of Jow Forums that you'd have to be a newfag to not see it for the shitty setup that it was.
The goal is the same as always. Shift popular opinion to be more open to gun control and more sympathetic to open borders. They want gun control because a disarmed population is easy to control through force, and they want unlimited immigration in this country to reduce social cohesion, and also because on average, the immigrants that are coming in are dumber than the average American, and thus easier to get in line. Plus they'll be more sympathetic towards the party that fought to bring them here.
Many higher ups in our government and other important groups like the media, academia, and finance, are greedy, tyrannical sociopaths who would go through with something so vile to further their control and satiate their power tripping egos.
You can call me a schizo or some other ad hom buzzword, but my explanation and logic are bulletproof.
Want me to get real evidence that this was a setup? Sure, why don't I just ask every intelligence agency and search through their records to find it, because they'll clearly allow that.
Piece this shit together, a setup makes perfect sense and the tyrants who run our country are evil enough to do it, while the lower level people in these agencies are cowardly enough to follow through with such immorality or in the dark about it the same way a soldier sent in to be cannon fodder is in the dark about his fate.
This is literally common sense and basic intuitive reasoning. I'd love real evidence that this was a setup, but considering everything said above, it seems EXTREMELY likely that it was.
Pic related because a lot of you are from leddit and can't pay attention to anything that doesn't have a meme attached.

Attached: 1565205144453.jpg (720x707, 57K)

>ethnically American
The absolute insanity.
Why not kick out the irish and italians while you're at it? What the fuck does being an american even mean to you??

What is this shallow, shoddy, stupid-ass bait?

Then demand the TRUTH from the (((MSM))) about what really happened.

Attached: ElPiso3.jpg (1242x1353, 246K)

Be lucky you’re not a Palestinian we would have treated you worse. MIGA!

OhhoHhh NoOOoO I'm GonNa go To heLl!! I'm Soo scared!

:)

after over a decade browsing here, you did not gain the good sense to move away from El Paso? Even though you're a shill there's no hope for you.

Why is no one talking about the multiple eyewitness accounts of multiple shooters...or that mainstream media said police confirmed 2 shooters? See article
newsweek.com/active-shooter-reported-el-paso-mall-police-confirm-injuries-fatalities-one-person-custody-1452457
archive.fo/64oHL

spbp

>you white supremacist assholes
keep drinking that kool-aid, OH YEAH!

Attached: Kool-Aid_Man.png (245x245, 74K)

Youre an idiot if you think they have low crime rates, its just underreported. People there are filled with hate against non el pasoans.
The city isnt stronger, theyre more divided as you can see from that sad attempt as a counter protest last night and a guy got arrested for attacking someone with different beliefs.

40 years ago El Paso was white, maybe 5% spic. El Paso was created by white people.

t. DJ Lealos Lucius Holton

Attached: 1509333331136.jpg (1000x866, 162K)

tl;dr shitskin OP. Cry some more.

Why are you bitching at us? Didn't you hear? According to Alexandria Occasional Cortex, he was radicalized on Facebook and Reddit and found his way here later. Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Trump and the Jewish media in the US and Mexico have teamed up to divide and conquer whites and mexicans and it's working. There's a reason Jews own Univision and Telemundo. Mexican communities used to be safe for whites and vice versa. I doubt that's the case today and unfortunately pol is helping the Jews.

You're a fag.

Attached: OP.gif (152x150, 1.3M)

Well, there's all that, and pic related, too. Two birds, one stone.

Attached: 1565115385304.jpg (557x557, 29K)

Yup

We often make our own Hell on Earth.

I'm disappointed that tens of millions of illegals have been allowed to flood my country. I'm disappointed that the founding stock of this country will become minorities. I'm disappointed that we will be demographically replaced. I'm dissaponted that over 50% of all Mexicans in my country are on at least one form of welfare. I'm disappointed.

Deport all illegals. End birthright citizenship. Make incentives for Mexican citizens to go back home.

this.

El Paso Shooting was a false flag. Diaperfur was used as the fall guy because they had him on charges of possession of CP and this was the offer they gave him. The actual shooting was done by 3 guys in body armor.

Don't forget, you're here forever.

Kill yourself then

Mourning who, people you don’t know? Bleeding heart faggot, there’s 8 billion people on this planet, 80 died while you read this. Fucking retard

wasn't the shooter the pseudo-air-rapping super faggot? i bet almost no one here wants to have anything to do with him

spbp

Attached: bnba.png (476x395, 284K)

> hope you all rot in prison
> literally dindu nuffin.

The Irish and Italians have assimilated, Jorge. That will never happen to you. You should've killed your Indians instead of breeding with them.