TAYLOR SWIFT IS GOING FULL WOKE

We live in hell.

Attached: EBdNeq7WkAAsbQD.jpg (777x809, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elitedaily.com/p/taylor-swifts-story-about-what-made-her-speak-out-about-her-political-views-says-a-lot-18559246
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you care about celebrities? Are you a woman or a faggot?

Going?

Attached: 1483994069114.jpg (994x890, 139K)

Women were a mistake.

Imagine being this much of a brainwashed moron. Must really be a challenge just making it through life.

>she says while wearing a $5000 jacket and $2000 shoes

Attached: 4033AD1A-2908-4AA2-810E-817403D6BC9E.png (710x577, 242K)

thread/

she hate her parents?

Her getting her music "stolen" was just a PR stunt and she's making money off it

Why the fuck do you care what some jewish celebrity or any celebrity has to say, you fucktard.

She just got tired of music industry cock by 13 and switched teams

I bet she cannot name a single right that's been revoked from anyone tho

They have far reaching voices. Everyone should be concerned when dumb ass celebrities spread bullshit opinions

I wish this shit was real.

But she's right though

Attached: WHWHEKW.jpg (600x434, 120K)

I laughed so hard when I read it, I realized it had to be fake.

its fucking reaal

“Rights are being stripped from basically everyone who isn’t a straight white cisgender male,” she said. “I didn’t realize until recently that I could advocate for a community that I’m not a part of. It’s hard to know how to do that without being so fearful of making a mistake that you just freeze. Because my mistakes are very loud. When I make a mistake, it echoes through the canyons of the world. It’s clickbait, and it’s a part of my life story, and it’s a part of my career arc.”

elitedaily.com/p/taylor-swifts-story-about-what-made-her-speak-out-about-her-political-views-says-a-lot-18559246

She's an industry pawn what did you think was going to happen? She never even professed to carry right wing beliefs or anything anyway, she just kept her mouth shut long enough for Jow Forums tards to fall in love. Learn from this and become stronger, stop being a whiny cuckbitch.

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (750x1130, 77K)

so she actually went full retard, sad, many such cases.

No, I meant that I wish the things these faggots complain about were actually real.

Attached: Chad_gorgevsVirgin_nibble.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

>Swift says. Celine coat. Dior shoes.

Ded

Lmao, but ofc she'll still pretend she's straight to keep the dosh coming. No respect for her.

This. I don't get why people pay attention to celebrities, let alone like them and feel betrayed if they say something you disagree with.

The world is dying and we should let it

Attached: 1544987673197.gif (320x240, 1.75M)

Based Al Bundy

>TAYLOR SWIFT IS GOING FULL WOKE.

This is unironically why whites are going to lose this battle and go extinct. We all know TayTay used to come here and post. She has half of a BILLION dollars. She could easily go full NatSoc in public and use a tiny fraction of her wealth to help save the white race by building critical infrastructure we need---like a mainstream news network for example or a small NatSoc college. She could hire elite ex-Seals to protect her from Jews and Mossad 24/7.

But she won't. The reason: whites are endlessly greedy. Whites are totally addicted to shekels. No amount is ever enough. Not a single rich white is publicly and seriously engaged in saving the white race. When lower class far-right whites get rich, they do the same thing...Just collect more shit and more shekels and fuck over all the other whites. It's an unsustainable cycle.

tldr: it's over

Attached: black-pill.jpg (520x520, 12K)

>IT’S A SUNDAY AFTERNOON in Tribeca, and I’m in Taylor Swift’s loft, inside a former printing house that she has restored and fortified into a sanctuary of brick, velvet, and mahogany

Are you kidding me, how fucking tone deaf you have to be, complainging about "rights being taken away" and flaunting the luxury at the same time? What a joke.

I hoped she'd at least display some originality of thought not the same goddamn computer-generated drivel full of buzzwords.