Year 2030 Meat Production to be reduce for Climate Change and Taxes to Increase

anons the vegans win this one. Climate change proposals to reduce beef production and raise taxes at meat shops.

Germany goes first

>Goodbye juicy steaks.

Attached: 3465FB14-F57E-4A0F-8C93-D3F39F27839A.jpg (940x705, 179K)

It's time to start taking the small ranchpill

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-123307.png (720x1440, 159K)

Attached: 1557948990921.png (901x818, 1.09M)

Haven't had a steak for years. Meat is murder.

>mfw vegans are shilling Jow Forums
gas yourself faggot
>in all fields

>a stupid animal eaten in the wild constantly is murder

Attached: 1447446262929.jpg (500x364, 128K)

Just had a steak last night. Meat is life

>Implying I can even afford meat right now...

Just reduce the number of people, China has a billion and half of them.

Back in the day the USA and NATO would have no problem in bombing and murdering innocents, why stop now when it will help the entire world this time?

Explain yourself! Meat is good.

pro meat person here, generally only use veges to flesh out the flavours in a meal. Grow my own taters, beetroot and carrots. Some leafy greens also. Main thing I discovered after dropping from 95 to 80kg was how much I was over consuming. Now watch my diet more closely, live with a vegetarian, argue constantly about diet. Most recently about bacon, turned out she was wrong about almost everything, huge fucking surprise right, but this idiot is voting against my interests. I'm already a sustainable farmer with 1/4 acre of land dedicated to veges this bitch can fuck off with her crypto starvation diet.

>pay taxes and eat bugs because china, india, africa, and russia still pollute like its the Victorian era

westerners really need to stand up for ourselves and point the blame in the right direction.

Attached: china-enlists-drones-war-on-pollution.jpg (594x396, 35K)

all plants are GMO
they're infertile and monsanto owns all the seeds

I always sleep better after I have some sausage in me

I'm going to eat a BBQ chicken dinner and there's nothing they can do about it.

I'm so fucking immature and stubborn that I went out and bought £50 worth of beef. Looks like I'm slow-cooking everything for the next week.

Vegan Society, created 1888 days from the start date of WW2, (1st Sep 1939 - 1st Nov 1944) by a Freemason, who avoided the war...people get back from war..."Oh goy, ain't no meat for you peasants, have rations"...meanwhile the elites live like kings.
Now they're not even hiding behind war shortages.

Waitrose sell raw butter from France...fry it in that, 5 minutes, ultra rare. Jobs a good'un

Bless Costco and Sam’s Club

Attached: 227819CB-C041-4FA8-BF3F-8443D1C0CC45.jpg (1252x894, 453K)

good idea, if you want people's pet dogs and cats to start going missing and ending up on your dinner table, good idea

this, think of how many of the world's problems would be solved by there being a world population of 2 billion (50% of them white) vs a world population of 10 billion (10% of them white), it would be a paradise

Attached: AWWBP.jpg (1600x928, 450K)