-HAPPENING- ITALIAN GOVERNMENT CRISIS, NEW ELECTIONS LIKELY

As per title, the government is in crisis and the Prime Minister is currently visiting the President of the Republic most likely to resign or change government.
>what is happening
Italy is ruled by a coalition government between far right Lega and anti establishment centrist M5S. After exausting Main Points in the Program the two forces started to disagree more and more, Lega tripled its voter base depleting the M5S winning staggeringly in the european elections.
Following a parliamentarian vote yesterday, a majourity was Not found, opening the government crisis

Attached: B88701C0-2577-45A4-BA52-A7041A8ED2BB.jpg (741x922, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ilgiornale.it/news/2019/08/08/faccia-a-faccia-conte-salvini-e-mattarella-convoca-fico-e-casellati/1738141/
repubblica.it/politica/2019/08/08/news/crisi_di_governo_conte_al_quirinale-233153673/
youtube.com/watch?v=0I71VX5RyGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's going to happen to /ourguy/?

>what comes next
Two options are likely. The government changes ministers giving much more weight to Lega and approving a program more tilted to the far right. In this way the government continues.
Second possibility is the government resigns. Creating an high risk high reward situation.
The President of the Republic is a globalist cuck, so he will try in any way to avoid elections, because they would mean the first entirely far-ultra right government in Italy since fascism. He will try to Push for a technical government approved by the EU without parliamentarian majourity. But if we get to the vote, they Are screwed

The situation is still developing and can lead to potentially Great situations, the dangers Are also great though. New elections for october are a real possibility now.
Sources
>m.ilgiornale.it/news/2019/08/08/faccia-a-faccia-conte-salvini-e-mattarella-convoca-fico-e-casellati/1738141/
>repubblica.it/politica/2019/08/08/news/crisi_di_governo_conte_al_quirinale-233153673/

Either he gets more Ministers and writes the program, or the government falls. This is dangerous though. He is currently polled at 40% so the President of the Republic and the establishment will try everything they can to Not make us vote, trying to impose a technical government like in 2011 Packaged and approved by the EU.

Bump

I don't know what is happening but i blame the Terroni. Fucking Neapolitan subhumans.

Love how my Italian cousins change governments like most of us change our underwear and socks.

Wow, we had 1 year of government, i love this country

FIRST INDISCRETIONS ON THE MEETING THIS IS NOT A DRILL, MOST LIKELY THE GOVERNMENT HAS RESIGNED, NEW ELECTIONS OR TECHNICAL GOVERNMENT

>unironically wanting to be governed for any longer by 5 stelle
yikes

when will we know if there’ll be an election

Maybe South Italy will vote for Lega and not for the welfare queens again. Is it true that the Lega is making gains even in Romagna?

Lega has been making a lot of gains all over the country, even in red strongholds

IT'S HAPPENING???
MONTI STRIKES BACK???

So unironic Duce Salvini soon?

if they do that you must fight or you WILL be drowned by the nigger swarm

Look at Polls and the results of European elections, Lega is now at 40% while M5S around 15%, together with the other far right party FdI they arrive at 45-50%, for how italian system works this is a supermajority

technical government likely won't happen since it will give only a ton more votes to salvini. They'll probably let him have a rimpasto just to avoid new elections

Repubblica sais they resigned and waiting to announce, ofc I don’t Trust repubblica though

Only if we vote, they’ll try every Trick in the book to avoid elections

No, likely they will just give him a few more ministers just to avoid a new election.

It’s one of the possible scenarios, the 5S though I don’t Think they’ll stand for it, the majourity is gone

Read, nigga, read.

So they want make Salvini rules for 20 years with Meloni?Good.

Salvini said though that he will only accept new elections, the majourity is gone. We have to wait to see if it’s only a bluff to scare the 5S

>Implying that i want them
Every party sucks, but i want atleast the country to be stable

Now when Le Pen wins we can have an unironic Latin Bloc of Far Right Natpop nations.
Visigrad Italy

Trenta and Tria have to go either way.
Intel, defence and economy need a Lega position and political line ASAP

5 stelle aren't that retarded. They know that giving up toninelli and a couple other idiots is better than being at 15%
>but i want atleast the country to be stable
lol when was the last time we were stable?

This is good, isn't it? Getting (((M5S))) out of goverment is basically a win

Should we Trust repubblica indiscretions? According to these disgusting fuxkers it’s over already. Is it fan fiction or a newspaper?

Attached: C92CAD0A-13CB-4C12-9C77-24646902D251.jpg (750x872, 165K)

> far ultra right

Attached: gods chosen pepe.jpg (200x192, 9K)

Yea, the problem is that they will try to Not make Italy vote and Push for an EU technical government. It’s an high risk high reward situation of the government is gone

Why would M5S agree to let them rewrite the whole governmental program and just function as rubber stamps for them?

Tfw we'll never have roman stability back

Oopsie Poopsie
>did i do that ?

Attached: 1514858130407.jpg (375x500, 37K)

>is better than being at 15%
>implying they'll ever get better
they are already losing the south after the gibs failure
their front major and proof of their skills in the administration is Virginia Raggi in Rome, and Di Maio that is gettig assfucked by their voting base, ffs.

Because they’re over, if we vote they lose more than half their Sits. They’ll try everything they can to survive

Fucking hell trying to get the general idea from teh google translated version is a pain in the ass.
Either early elections (a coin toss) or some kind of temporary government?
I hate not being able to read the originals.

Attached: -1527724650435.jpg (596x584, 40K)

on Il Giornale they were pushing the opposite narrative just 1h ago

It's an hypothetic good scenario, but they will do everything to stop new elections. Either they give more ministers to salvini, probably the ones in (except for economy and with the addition of transports to better deal with migrant problems) or as a last resort they will install a technical government, with a huge potential to backfire since it would bring a ton more votes to lega and completely bleed traditional left/center parties of the little life they have left

>La lega pretende le elezioni
Assolutamente inaspettato

can you guys just kill the immigrants already?

EU technical government thing is a meme, people like to talk about it but no one really wants it. Especially with Liga's popularity. Italians are one of the last patriotic countries in Europe, they would never vote for that. Plz don't worry italian bros

because their alternative is to become completely irrelevant in politics. As correctly says, they can only go down, so they will try to hold on to this government for dear life

Could they honestly survive in either case?
Hard to imagine they could survive longer while working as rubber stamps instead of trying to regain (lmao) their popularity from opposition.
But since they went in as "outsiders" and failed in their shit, what else can one expect.

If the right was able to avoid elections in order to impose their will on the public the EU would be pissing blood

The double standard is obvious and can never be overstated

I think they Are arrived at saturation Level. Left cannot lose more votes than this, those 20% Are simple the degenerates and noggers of the country Who will always vote left. Also with a technical government we Are done. Imagine 4 years of Monti bis and Open ports

>completely bleed traditional left/center parties of the little life they have left
Forza Italia will be gone and split apart, but don't expect PD to fall further than 19/20% (other leftist parties still irrelevant)
There's too much cultural/mediatic hold on their part to ever fall further.
It will take some time to cleanse that.

> after the gibs failure
oh I thought they had money to give something away at least.
Is there any other reason why they are dipping below Social Democrats already?

problem is that technical governments are never voted, but imposed. We already had 2 in Italy, and no one voted them in

Bump.

They already imposed one on us in 2011 which is Universallexikon regarded as perhaps the worst we ever had that caused widespread poverty and Immigration. We have traitors who cannot wait for another opportunity like this

So you can came here and bomb us like you already did easy peasy lemon squeezy?

you are probably right about PD. But at least we will have an actual right wing

Is Genova a decent city to live in?

Attached: I see.jpg (774x720, 55K)

first Austria, now Italy
really makes me think

Attached: Quotation-Otto-von-Bismarck-The-great-questions-of-the-day-will-not-be-settled-2-75-74.jpg (1200x640, 168K)

>Google translate
I thought that we and spanibros were both mutually intelligible?? (Plus you are litteraly a mixture of spaniards and italians)

First we Must arrive to the elections, which is a Tricky and treacherous path with all These traitors

I smell Soros... he bought parliamentarians to trigger this.

Attached: Globalists_In_Your_Gut.jpg (750x750, 310K)

What Salvini should do is march into Parliament and issue an ultimatum.
New Elections or he collapses the government intentionally

Doubt Salvini would be doing this if he was just going to sit back and accept a technical government. With 40 percent you could easily force an election.

When is Salvini becoming President then?

If new elections were held, which parties are most likely to form coalition with Lega? Sounds like this is could be a really good situation.

>Latin
>France

Nope, user, not even close...

We'll have to wait a few more years for such block.
This Peninsula is far from based, the Italians are also not ready for action (North of the Alps, at least).

>Castillan speaker
>Can't fucking read standard Italian

Mutt.

Vincere!

Attached: Naamloos.png (1282x866, 375K)

You have to be atleast 70

>Plus you are litteraly a mixture of spaniards and italians)
Yea but language is not passed down the genetic line bro.

FdI, another far right party. Lega already has almost enough to rule alone. It will be like no coalition at all their program is identical or almost. Perhaps FdI is a little bit more extremist but that’s it

Shut it tiny Brazil.

GOVERNO TECNICO DRAGHI IS MY WET DREAM

Based

It is pretty nice to visit, kind of quiet compared to Milan and tourist areas. There are cheap as fuck properties not far out from the city, up in the hills.

>Salvini president
I can already hear the eternal screeching from the globo-cult commies all over the world

Attached: smug bouncy pepe.gif (256x296, 28K)

Lega majority government, Prime Minister Salvini incoming, strap in for a wild ride anons

Attached: Conselho para a Catalunha ENG.jpg (736x2352, 314K)

> Lega already has almost enough to rule alone.
how come? Do they gain extra seat is they surpass 40% support for seats, or is the winning party always given extra amount of seats like Greeks do?

Attached: waifu.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

Weak.

T. Piddino

There are parties to the right of Lega.

Anyway, I just want to whish all the best for based Italians.

Go back on plebbit, untermensch.

It’s a system where majourity is gained after having more than 40%, they Are almost there

Are Lega still alligned with (((forza italia))) or have they dumped them in favour of Fdl?

>E VINCEREMO

Attached: 70a1cbc22ef867481fdfe4cca64cdb55.jpg (600x606, 129K)

>Wild ride
Salvini is litteraly a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=0I71VX5RyGA

I figured to move there once I'm done with my studies, seems like a paradise for my standards.
How are beaches, are there any decent beaches near the centre? Were the apartments old or were there loads of new houses / block of flats?
Does it take long to get to beach from the hills?
Are the underground rides long?
Is the city riddled with niggers and other I-want-to-be-rockstar immigrants?

B&R

Care to elaborate? How could they get majority with 40% of seats?

It is, also it’s a commie shithole, pls don’t go to Genoa you’ll be disappointed

closer to FdI
Forza Italia is falling apart, most allies of Berlusconi are either moving to FdI or going after Toti, who already launched another center-right political project to support Lega/FdI.

40% of the votes but majority of the seats

Attached: d2b03293_1.jpg (1024x1421, 424K)

also checked, holy fuck

Genoas are spiritual jews

Since in Italy it's impossible to arrive to 50% they made a law encouraging parties to form coalitions before the vote and bestowing enough sits to form a majourity already with 40% of votes. It's not uncommon there is a similar system in eg. Poland