>Mil Officials @Mitchell Inst on US Mil Air Power 8/7/19
c-span.org/video/?463316-1/
>WHVideo: Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania Visit Dayton OH 8/7/19
youtu.be/LMzp648kWYI
>WHVideo: FLotUS Melania Presents Purple Heart 8/7/19
youtu.be/pBTWnO-pNTs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: freespeech.jpg (1242x1149, 862K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1159498749854531589
tunein.com/radio/News-Radio-950-s26334/
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/06/red-flag-laws-are-a-pipeline-to-gun-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

I hate this kike loving ape so fucking much. Total and complete betrayal.

miga

Attached: $RKYJ1HC.webm (1280x720, 437K)

sorry white people

Attached: $RMD12IB.jpg (234x249, 11K)

They never talk about Black Supremacists or Jewish, Chinese, etc.
They're flagrant anti-White racism reeks and people need to do a better job of highlighting the fact that the MSM only focuses on "White Supremacists" and none of the others like Louis Farrakhan, Omar Ilhan, and shit.

Attached: 1486503124838.jpg (944x957, 160K)

>ID
Thanks for the input Jewey

NOT
MY
PRESIDENT

not going to lie, at this point the only way to save minecraft is for someone to create a robot specifically programmed to exterminate all non-whites according to the 1-drop rule (n minecraft)

Attached: 1535138127304.webm (1600x900, 2.75M)

Those pesky Americans and their freedoms.

Attached: 1521571553672.png (541x627, 310K)

twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1159498749854531589

Attached: file.png (619x748, 328K)

The press is criticizing the First Amendment.
Clown World

Drumpf should stop dicking around replacing this perfectly good existing Obama wall and build new walls ONLY. DRUMPF

Attached: 1565192978218m.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

Front page of next month's Bloomberg Businessweek

Attached: EBcqD-1W4AIFvaq.jpg (1500x2000, 617K)

Jessica janiv just got arrested

Freedoms that will be infringed when Trump comes for your guns

What kind of gun control does Chicago have? Of all the gun murders there, how many are illegal guns?

Attached: 44.png (531x410, 8K)

>how, as a known cum dumpster, did you feel about Trump not allowing the faggot flag to fly at US embassies?
Fuck leftyflags and fuck leftyflag people

Attached: 1560704588379m.jpg (942x1024, 101K)

based

Attached: very inconvenient.png (1448x89, 15K)

>Freedoms that will be infringed when Trump comes for your guns
Use your first to make sure this doesn't happen, fight the good fight.

>just
that's yesterdays news

>They never talk about Black Supremacists or Jewish, Chinese, etc.
The big secret is that every race and ethnic group thinks itself best and tries hard to better its own position by whatever underhanded chauvinism with which it can get away. Han Chinese are out to benefit Han Chinese; Mexicans want what is best for La Raza; Jews jew for the good of Jews. Only white people have accepted the notions of "equality" and "diversity."

Get back on topic.

Attached: Epstein_how_false_flags_are_used_by_cabal(1).jpg (640x609, 102K)

Reminder to do as the GOA and called write letters and send Faxes (since federal workers are boomers) white house and to your congressnigger.

Not only so they know that people are mad at this, but also so Trump might see that there is another gun rights organization and not the boomer (and already dying) NRA so write about the GOA like it's you are their snake oil salesman (in a parragraph of a few sentences just so they don't see it as too forced).

also for a better chance send it to DonJr and Eric so they might get attracted since everyone that isn't a boomer hates the NRA and there is a better chance on succeding

Attached: 18775467692869946.jpg (1071x1624, 739K)

Meanwhile, in Italy...

Attached: Salivini.jpg (934x960, 116K)

>let's only protect nice and happy safe speech, not speech that is bad or may be considerd hurtful to someone
The American Left, everyone

reminds me of this

Attached: 1538412223968.jpg (1000x1000, 114K)

NEW BOMBSHELL

TRUMP IS IN DEEP TROUBLE

Attached: file.png (606x573, 314K)

>prosecuting (((thought crimes)))
Journalists need to hang

>Flag
No shit

a rehash of the golf course narrative

That's really creepy

Pretty sure it's illegal to own a pistol unless you have a super duper permit and some shit like it has to be locked in a gun safe if not on you.
I dunno, wasn't there a landmark case as Someone v. Chicago where they tried to ban all pistols outright and they got rekt? Sometime a few decades ago it was...

LOOK AT THOSE CRYING BROWN BABIES

OPEN BORDERS NOW

Attached: file.png (617x752, 329K)

Absolute Chad. No other Western EU leader even dares to go to a beach without having a private army around them at all times.

I didn't know there was a "hate speech" case recently. What's a "Slants" case? Did someone call some slant a slant?

Yet Mueller couldn't find this with his $30M investigation?

blame the parents who human trafficked "their" kids

WP = White Power. Nice try, “Washington Post.”

Attached: 117D9436-295C-48DC-9A87-8A8267C814AE.jpg (1200x1598, 287K)

Send them back with their parents, problem solved

We will never achieve lasting change unless a massive switchup occurs. Wall Street needs to be broken up and it recognized that Capitalism and Communism are both Jewish weapons. We should hand industry over to the working man of this nation and withdraw all support for foreign regimes.

>Spread fear
>Terrorize communities
Good, go back where you can feel safe, take your families with you

They are called 'mass shootings' too thought right? At least three dead in gang shootings with illegal guns I'm assuming.

No mention of the parents who knowingly and illegally smuggled their children into a foreign country where they would be forced to live underground while evading the laws of the land.

Attached: 1481588869064.jpg (932x960, 100K)

why do democrats keep denying that they are pro open borders?

Attached: file.png (627x733, 113K)

you may not like it, but this is what peak white supremacy looks like

Attached: 1537918009201.png (438x371, 14K)

Attached: 1521571553677.png (915x650, 742K)

Based Hollanders
Owns enough cows to supply an army and stingier than Jews

They did, documents need to be circulated to lots of places if they want to be mentioned in specifics in other areas or leaked with doubt as to who leaked.

Oh, no. There are none of those. Too many black murderers to get a "mass shooting". It's just "gang violence".

OH NO THEY'RE SUFFERING SO MUCH!
Just leave stupids.

NO
FUCKING
SHIT

Except this time it's humans disguising themselves as NPCs.

We need sensible press reform and control laws. The first amendment was written for an earlier age of technology: the founding fathers could never have foreseen the advancements that have changed the press from a local distributor of news to an international font of propaganda spreading fear, hate, and anti-white racism. Data analytics in particular create a feedback loop that reinforces audiences' desire to return for more fear and hate. The 24/7 "news" cycle and instant transmission of stories creates a media froth of opinions and panels to fill the void between actual events, making no distinction between actual news and current-events-themed entertainment. The press has become toxic to American society, promoting civil strife by picking and choosing stories that advance narratives either of interest to a particular political faction; in the same vein, they promote copycat murders by highlighting certain shootings nationally instead of treating them all equally as local stories and by glorifying the shooter through in-depth coverage to gratify at once the general audience's morbid curiosity and the copycats' need for models. Until we pass common sense press reform countless Americans will needlessly suffer and many will literally die because of Democrats' refusal to pass common sense press reform.

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

Attached: file.png (607x649, 444K)

HAIL TRUMP!
HAIL OUR PEOPLE!
HAIL VICTORY!!!

>I don't know how it got there

what a shame

with some makeup and a couple dragon dildos she could've made bank as a camwhore

She is probably telling the truth. The meth in her pussy probably belonged to her nigger boyfriend.

State control of the media is the only way.

>never did the penis-head-hide-it trick

Wow, a European leader who looks happy and can simply mingle with his people at the beach like a normal person. I can't see Merkel doing that.

Attached: 5cae21e0183561fd1f8b4568.jpg (827x465, 74K)

You now remember methheads drink other people's urine because it may contain trace amounts for a hit

Who Rush here?

Last segment was uplifting and hilarious.

Thank God for Rush!

audio here> tunein.com/radio/News-Radio-950-s26334/

Attached: Rush Toke.png (712x393, 320K)

Creepy as fuck. Now criminals will use that to commit crimes and shit.

Hahahahaha

The past several days has been just an endless kvetchfest from Wapo, every fucking headline is "is Trump a racist who shoots mexicans for fun? Yes."

yrump is a kike puppet

Attached: 2BABF1CA-7C2C-4F8E-8F72-33D57C5503F9.jpg (1024x555, 83K)

>it wasn't even someone else calling them slants
>they literally wanted to don the name themselves
What the fuck was the god damn issue? Some Asians want to have a funny name because they're all Asian and some fat SJW at the PTO got all offended. What a clown world we live in. Or at least would live in if the Supreme Court didn't unanimously strike it down, so that's good.

No,but some of us wishes he was.

OK ... HOW was meth found in her vajayjay?

Attached: coffee and cigarettes.gif (400x328, 416K)

Is the WaPo secretly /ourdumpsterfireofafailedyellowjournal/, pol?

Attached: bash.jpg (1600x1600, 241K)

I drop it any time he takes a caller.

My favorite time is when he takes calls from a kid that read Rush Revere

Attached: 1541829892955.webm (360x636, 2.97M)

Trump is a crypto kike and he will lose the next election. These ptg threads are stupid shit shitting up Jow Forums
I wonder what this guy had to say:

Kind of a misleading headline though. Of course it was hers but instead of just saying "oh i dunno how it got there" it was probably like this:
>oh here's some meth in your vagina
>IT ISN'T MINE IT'S MY BOYFRIENDS! HE ASKED ME TO TRANSPORT IT I DINDU NUFFIN
I'm not defending the woman at all, just observing how news headlines are.

THINGS MIGHT NOT GO ANYWHERE BUT STILL.
WHAT IS THIS, NIGHTTIME IN NIGERIA? LOOK AT ALL OF THESE NIGGERS! STOP ARGUING WITH EACH OTHER AND BE PRODUCTIVE.
RED ALERT.
If I am able to explain to my mom what (((red flag laws))) are and why they utterly awful, get her to agree to me that current gun laws don't work and more would only hurt innocent people then you ought to do it too. I don't agree with her saying Puerto Ricans look black, but I do agree with her on that mixed race children aren't accepted by either of their halves.

Call your or other people's representatives and senators at federal and state level you niggers. Email them, write letters like the boomers do which apparently works, and screech at their offices autistically. I don't think anything will come out of this, but it's better to be safe than sorry now isn't it. It makes no sense for you to come down here and whine impotently like how jews do about how one faggoty failed Austrian painter supposedly killing millions of their kind. Also read this
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001
Mitch McConnell has repeatedly blocked gun control legislation in the senate because he's smart enough to realize how stupid that would be.

Also, please do the same to the White House. Trump more or less likely has interns here watching us, but fill up the lines. Let him know how you feel about this pretty bad idea.
>The fact people fail to understand that, considering the people manning the federal government (the blokes answering phones, for instance) are the same as 40 years ago and trained by the same as 80 years ago, no wonder that
> THEY DON’T GIVE A FUCK FOR INTERNET OUTRAGE
>But clogged phone lines? That get forwarded very fast to representatives and the executive as feedback from their base
DO NOT GET COMPLACENT. START SCREECHING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS NOW, NIGGERS. DO IT MY FRENS. START SCREECHING AT EVERY REPUBLICAN CONGRESSNIGGER.

Attached: Knew it.png (1920x1026, 399K)

damn, so THAT'S where i left it

Attached: 1534960415999.png (640x632, 312K)

the absolute state of MAGAturds

Attached: 1565282626800.png (598x398, 36K)

Salvini is a very cool man.

Attached: Italy vs France.jpg (1518x686, 158K)

Do u even know what a vagina looks like

Man, Joe Rogan does some weird shit on his podcast now...

Attached: The Joe Rogan Experience.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

BEGONE THOT

oh no no no

Attached: file.png (1084x431, 53K)

cool. Sounds like dems should run on gun control in 2020 and it'll be an easy victory for them

>Julian Assange published HRC emails, not Russia
That would be huge if true, so I know it’s not.

I'm not saying.

Attached: waspo.jpg (301x301, 27K)

ALSO. THE LORD OF ALL BOOMERS RUSH LIMBAUGH AND DON JR. ARE AGAINST RED FLAG LAWS. THIS IS GOOD BUT NOT ENOUGH. MAKE YOUR SCREECHY FAGGY NIGGER VOICES HEARD, NIGGERS.
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/06/red-flag-laws-are-a-pipeline-to-gun-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk
LIVES AND RIGHTS ARE ON THE LINE.

Attached: MIGHT FAIL.png (1832x1964, 739K)

The digits have not been going well.
Too many flaming retards on pol now

Banning guns is based and redpilled

Attached: 1504807805722.jpg (750x703, 99K)

There was a time before meth, when she would have met a husband, kept a home, brought into the world beautiful children, and felt pride in the accomplishments of her arts, in her control over nature and her shaping of the world into the best possible place for herself and her family, and in the children she was raising to build an even brighter future.
Did they liberate her with feminism and meth, or did they take something from her, Jow Forums, and, if so, what did they take?

Attached: hausfrau.jpg (350x438, 33K)

KILL YOURSELF SHILL RAT WEALTHY PEOPLE ARE SAINTS DONT TAX ON THEM

Based Don Jr.

Some crazy methhead is out there looking for his meth ... in all the wrong vaginas.

>so I know it’s not.
You're kidding right?

It's like Republicans want to lose. For a lot of people, guns and abortion are the only reasons they vote Republican. I'm saying they will vote for a dem, but enough of them might stay home.

The Return was pretty fucking good. I miss Lynch.

FYI: White Supremacy isnt illegal in America. Neither is Black Supremacy, Neither is being an asshole, or bitch. You cant legislate morality.

Attached: 17294.jpg (790x961, 82K)