Stop eating meat. It’s bad for the environment and is one of the leading causes of climate change...

Stop eating meat. It’s bad for the environment and is one of the leading causes of climate change. Not to mention the suffering of innocent animals. Do the right thing for once guys.

Attached: 5571A5B7-728D-44E8-878C-6CD3EC74F1E7.jpg (653x436, 60K)

Berries are people too.

Have a heart, eat only rocks.

Attached: Franklin-BBQ.jpg (865x541, 422K)

Fuck off weed eater

animal will die anyway, and i don't really care about the bio-chemical reations in their brain that you would call suffering
the most effective way to save the environment would be a decrease in the world population, we could start with the most useless people on the planet aka negroes

You consume far more than the average "useless person" and contribute just as little, why kill 10 of them when we can just kill you?

No, fuck the climate

>Don't eat the living beings cus they have feelings
I agree, as a lesbian, I am also against the consumption of plants and fungi, as they have feelings too, and their extraction causes the death of millions of organisms. I and my wife only eat mud and draw spiritual energy from the sun.

I know it’s completely natural to eat meat guys but we as humans have the unique ability to transcend our base instincts and self reflect. At the very least people eat too much meat. I have more respect for someone who hunts for their own meat and slaughters it themselves rather than mindlessly chowing down on burgers from factory farms. We would all be better off reducing the amount we eat and hunting it ourselves when necessary like our ancestors.

because i don't like them dear muhamad

>222295066
Animals themselves know that they need to kill other animals to survive, and some animals are herbivores but they are still killing living things to eat. You don’t think plants are just as alive as animals just because they can’t scream when they die? However, all these organisms only kill to feed themselves not for no reason. If you want humans to stop eating meat tell every carnivorous animal to stop hunting and eating meat to feed itself too because believe it or not we’re a part of nature and still have to follow its rules as much as we try not to.

We should all work to reduce the amount of suffering we cause. Eating less meat is one way.

fuck you, so we can become street shitters like the cow population of india?

I don’t know what you mean

Eat locally produced food, meat or otherwise.

>mfw unironically vegan

india is a vegetarian society, and they're fucking gross.

I don’t think that’s the reason they are nasty though it’s more cultural/racial

No you fucking casual. Ugh. People like you make me so mad. Not eating meat is not enough! Your astrological spirit becomes greedy and masculine because of meat. And because of plants. Because it comes from your will to either end or dominate all life. And Mother Earth cries because of it.
The only way to stop this... cancer, that is killing society from inside, is to stop eating organic material at all.

Eating meat is not bad for the environment.

In fact, not managing herd animals has led to the desertification of Africa. Allan savory documented this.

I think consuming dairy and eggs is fine as long as it’s obtained locally from animals who are treated with care and respect. If these animals are sustaining your life then I think they should be treated with care, not caged in with their own shit and barely able to walk and abused.

This is actually a good idea because we as humans have actually lost a lot of primal feelings because of the lacking connection to nature, i.e. we can’t even imagine things like killing animals and hunting, gutting and skinning them but we go buy meat at the supermarket like it’s no big deal. We’re living in a fluffy fantasy world where badness somehow doesn’t exist to the point where people are blinded by it when they see it. For example, people like the El Paso and New Zealand Mosque shooters are still human like the rest of us and we are all capable of something like that to the same extent, yet we’re so blinded by how bad it is that we are overwhelmed by our emotions and can’t even begin to imagine where those people were coming from and instead we just perpetuate the problem by saying “oh nooooo it’s sooooo terrrrrible ahhhhhh put him in jail he’s crazyyyyyy!” If we weren’t so blinded by it we could imagine what those people might actually be thinking and find real ways to prevent shootings like that from happening but we’re all just idiots.

>”Should”

You’re making a moral claim. What is this morality you’re referencing?

No thanks. I like meat. I don’t think the environment is being destroyed.

Stop trying to control people — it’s a mental disorder that you feel the need to do so

Attached: 44030DAB-FCAE-4C49-AD92-606B59219965.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

Yeah I am. I believe we should keep the amount of suffering we cause to other humans and animals to the smallest possible amount. If everyone did this then the world would be a much better place for everyone. As to where it come from I have no clue, just feel like it would be a good thing to do.

It’s not my call to make what you do I can’t tell you to ignore your natural instinct to eat meat. I know how good it tastes.

Male babies in your country are mutilated at birth at the demand of kikes. Shitskins are invading your country in record numbers bringing in crime, drugs, and rape. Your country is locked in a state of perpetual warfare and is totally subservient to globalist financiers. These people have been found to kidnap and rape children, as well as use their blood to maintain their youth as long as possible.

But yes, let's help those poor retarded cattle because that's the suffering that really matters.

A lot of those things are out of your direct control though. I’m just bringing up something we can all do in our own lives today to get the ball rolling to a better tomorrow.

Nahhhh

Stop policing my decisions and forcing me to live like a third world nigger. Give back the fucking straws and plastic bags and nobody gets hurt.

Well everyone becoming vegetarians would actually increase human suffering tremendously. And the animals die anyway, you know. Chickens don’t last that long in the wild. Now as for factory farming, yes I do believe that is evil. That’s why I raise my own chickens and pigs.

If you don’t know anything about morality, as you’re admitting, what business do you have lecturing me about it? Not trying to be too harsh, I’m honestly asking- what makes you fit to have a conversation about something as abstract as morality? Why is suffering inherently bad?

>pesticide crops

i'd prefer to feed everyone before we start taking the feelings of dirt and lesser animals into the equation.
How much energy and time is needed for 10000 calories in veggies vs 10000 calories in meat?

I'll have you know that lesser developed societies have better tasting cuisine than industrially processed products. Veganism is primarily a trend of homoerotic industrialized societies.

If you don't eat onions you're white supremacist

Its easier. Grow your own food and buy meat locally.
You save money and the quality is better.

Attached: 1563137498344.jpg (865x848, 97K)

thanks just bought 100 steaks

The problem is that entire picture is maybe 60 calories, and i need 2500 to even maintain my weight, let alone build muscle.

Raising meat calories is actually extremely expensive in comparison. Meat consumes more land and water by far. You also have to raise plant-based food for your meat, which compounds the land/water usage. I'm not going full "fuck eating meat," but there's no argument that it's less efficient.

The leading cause of climate change is oceanic cargo transport. Cargo ships use the least efficient, most polluting engines. Because they need small crews and shipping costs are heavily subsidized by all WTO nations, there is no financial incentive for companies to invest in less polluting engines, even though they could easily use solar powered hybrid engines to cut emissions by like 75%.

If you want your diet to fight climate change, buy local. Locally grown and butchered beef has half the carbon footprint of beef grown and butchered just 500 miles away.

No, keep them eating all that bullshit... it makes them dumber, slower, and live less years... We'll can dance on their graves. Let them suffer for their own stupidity

That’s not why they’re nasty and I’m not even trying to defend veganism/vegetarianism. They’re nasty because Hinduism is a useless religion.
>t.pajeet

>is one of the leading causes of climate change

what ya gotta do is eat rocks with meat

Attached: rocky diet.jpg (444x738, 165K)

frens dont eat other frens :)

Attached: 17743554817529.jpg (657x527, 87K)

Not to mention the protein you need. The simple fact is the world can't afford both a vegan diet and good health. The protein rich vegetables you would need to grow to replace any meat source (all meat sources have all needed amino acids, no plants do) are much less efficient to grow and would require pollution causing indoor farms.

Not to mention water and soil pollution caused by fertilizers, which would be necessary to grow enough fruits and vegetables you would need to feed a vegan world. Also not to mention the amount of water that is needed for crop irrigation. If people really care about livestock pollution, they would advocate for replacing all livestock with chickens and catfish. The most recent chicken breeds produce something like 0.8 lbs of meat per 1 lb of feed and very little methane. Chickens also do well using compost and food garbage based feed.

Why is ending the life of a free animal to eat it (leaving any relatives of it more vulnerable) better than creating an animal for the sole purpose of eating it? Why does this reason overcome the greater efficiency of animal husbandry (less total animals killed)? Does the exchange of food, shelter, and healthcare for the animals meat have moral weight?

Dairy cows are objectively worse for the environment than meat cows. I know you can care for both environmental and humanitarian reasons, but if you want to have it both ways people will want to know how those conflicting things are balanced.

Suffering is a good thing. Pain and regret teach you to learn from your mistakes. Grief teaches you to value life. Despair teaches you to keep going no matter how hard things get.

The only reason being vegetarian in the US is healthier is that all the meat is poisoned and frankly, disgusting to eat.

You know what's really bad for the environment? Agricultural runoff that has contaminated marine habitats. Or clearing land and destroying the homes of animals just to produce more crops. Yes, animal farms are worse because you have these factors plus more including the horrific abuse of our animal frens. The real solution? Why our lovely world leaders have already thought of that, they are exterminating dumb fucks like you. Population reduction and the removal of sociopath oligarchs is the only way to save the planet. If only we could figure out the second part.

Humans need animal based protein to survive. Here are some better options if you live in a place where meat is toxic.
>sustainably produced fish and etc.
>peas and beans
>lrn2hunt
>wormies and bugs for the mindslaves

Attached: marik.jpg (480x360, 30K)