De Nederlandse media kijkt weer mee jongens, kom eventjes Hallo zeggen in deze draad. Misschien komen we wel weer op TV...

De Nederlandse media kijkt weer mee jongens, kom eventjes Hallo zeggen in deze draad. Misschien komen we wel weer op TV, dan kan je moeder toch nog een keer trots op je zijn.

Hallo RTL, Goedemiddag NPO, Smile voor GeenStijl!

The Dutch media is watching us again boys, come say Hello in this thread, maybe we'll make it on TV again. So your mom can be proud of you once in your life.

Hello RTL, Good afternoon NPO, Smile for GeenStijl!
hartvannederland.nl/nieuws/2019/maandelijks-tienduizenden-berichten-van-nederlanders-op-veelbesproken-extreemrechtse-fora/

Attached: dutch-flag-in-blue-sky-waving-in-wind-the-national-flag-of-the-kingdom-of-the-netherlands-is-a-horiz (1920x1080, 867K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oilab.eu/
youtu.be/E9jUVdQBLUw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/210153338/#210153338
soundcloud.com/user-766042885/sal-hagen-on-pepe-the-frog/s-4Fk2O
transcript-verlag.de/media/pdf/53/bd/74/oa9783839446706.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=H6wl-EyhXl0
youtube.com/watch?v=bezVbPCK5Q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hoi npo, groetjes geert

They maybe watching us but i certainly dont watch them

>2019 watching television propaganda brainwashing trash with commercials every second.

>posting msm links
archive it faggot

((( NPO-ers ))) ZUIGEN ALLEMAAL ZWARTE NEGER PIEMELS

Do it

English, idiot.

>when anons break state propaganda
tuurlijk ze moeten toch hun nieuws verzamelen dit is de beste plek voor gebeurtenissen.

Btw... Hart van Nederland :')!!!!!!!

Hello, faggots. The Jews rule over you. Doubt me? Who runs your banks and news and entertainment media. Who has an inordinate amount of power in and over your government relative to the size of their population? Which “tragedy” are you not allowed to question, to revise, to deny, which also acts as a shield to deny the behavior of Jews the world over, especially what Israel does to Palestine?

Remove the Jew, free yourself, save yourself.

Attached: C93EFE62-ADAF-4F7D-AA79-79B73DB99BE1.jpg (723x1024, 101K)

Kankergezellig

Based
Also, hallo AIVD

Anglos rule the kikes. Remove the anglos gibs back our colonies. Gibs back belgi..... Flanders, you can keep the walhaz cucksuckers.
Gloeinegers uit zoetemeer, does bellen naar mij!

What's worse:
>Hart van Nederland, or
>NOS 8 uur journaal?

I do not give permission to have this post televised whatsoever or i will take legal action for defamation.

Please do. Id like to see that.
Welcome muricunt.

This dumb thread is going to be closed btw. Who the fuck makes an OP in Dutch?

nos gets funded with our money

>our
kek user, it hasnt been ours since Napoleon.

>literal thousands of posts asking for violence or threathening dutch (politicians) on moroccan/dutch forums
>government: i sleep
>angry people shitposting on Jow Forums
>government: GET THEM

I ain't clicking that shit.
Archive it, faggot

But user, they haven't been responsible for any shootings!

Attached: 1539407238894.gif (549x598, 212K)

Elk aan dit ip adres verbonden bericht is een grap/satire, ik keur elke vorm van geweld af aivd

Kek. Geinige Jodenman.

Attached: G96wKYF_d.jpg (471x40, 4K)

>fool
daar maak ik me juist zorgen om

Dappere Nederlanders. Verzetshelden.

Goedenavond

Autistic is only one letter away from artistic and vice versa

We begeven ons allemaal op een lijst nu jongens

who cares. Long ago many of us have surpassed the "academics" as they struggle with even the basics of our community. Pretty useless to be honest senpai.

>meest gevaarlijke kelderdwellers in NL. benader niet zonder politie steun. kan gewapend zijn met scherpe frikandellen

Wij zijn helemaal niet extreem-rechts. Wij hebben niets tegen Joden.
Joden zijn ook gewoon blank.

oilab.eu/ is a very dangerous company they browse the chans all day under the cover of researching the fat right incels. They are probably radicalizing people in this thread as we speak.

T.researcher

Kankerkikes bij de NOS, RTL, Geenstijl en alle andere kankermedia. Kankerkranten. Krijg kanker vuile joden. Kankerlijers.

Hallo Mohammed

rustig aan duiveltje.

Some time ago i made a thread about these faggots where i posted this video.youtu.be/E9jUVdQBLUw

T.researcher

KEK. Vergeet je pilletje niet Jordy.

Jordy is een Catalaanse naam

Tering wat een schijt artikel

Godverdomme anoniempje. Je hebt me in mijn broek laten pissen. Dat is de beste in deze draad

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/210153338/#210153338

Voor de Nederlandse en Belgische pers die meeleest.
Bij elke nieuwe artikel over Jow Forums die ik op julie websites zie ga ik 10 sollicitaties van vreemdelingen in de prullenmand gooien bij het uitzendkantoor waar ik werk
(j/k ik delete ze allemaal)

Attached: ruok.jpg (245x250, 7K)

Oh link godmiljaar eens iets van de belgse kankerpers. Benieuwd wat jullie wafeltjes te bieden hebben

Attached: vitihpi5x1921.png (906x592, 982K)

Ja hallo! Ik heb jullie op de televisie gezien. JULLIE ZOUDEN JE MOETEN SCHAMEN FOEI! HEBBEN JULLIE OUDERS JE GEEN FATSOEN GELEERD FOEI!

Attached: img_1778-1[1].jpg (1200x800, 250K)

>The Dutch media is watching us again boys
Babbaboey babbaboey freedom of speech and fuck the EU babbaboey.

Hoi Anita, wil ik ben een leuke jonge man, uit het hart van Maastricht. Opzoek naar een spannende avond. Groet

soundcloud.com/user-766042885/sal-hagen-on-pepe-the-frog/s-4Fk2O

This report is brought to you in part by the Rosa Luxemburg foundation
transcript-verlag.de/media/pdf/53/bd/74/oa9783839446706.pdf

t.aivd

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=H6wl-EyhXl0

youtube.com/watch?v=bezVbPCK5Q8

Attached: 60141486_558819871613185_5074492156438118400_n.jpg (960x960, 58K)

Zika baby looking mofo

I like your stroopwafels NL.