Everyone here tips their server right?

Everyone here tips their server right?

Attached: 20190808_101255.jpg (1080x1971, 783K)

Never.

Attached: mrpink.jpg (900x900, 112K)

i leave printed out 20's that say "thank you for your service" on the back

>oy vey goyim pay my employees for me
tipping culture is most jewish thing I can possibly imagine, no wonder it proliferates in the USA

Attached: 1533899829266.jpg (400x400, 20K)

No

that is not the image I uploaded, thanks moot

Attached: 1546052580491.png (400x400, 228K)

Yes, before I leave any restaurant I always tip the waiter over. I'm hoping to change someone's life, motivate them to go get a real job.

It's holdover from when there was no minimum wage so outside of the south where minimum wage doesn't exist it's unnecessary. Unless it's a bartender and you don't want cut off. Or a stripper

Well, actually, if it is included in the price of the food then yes. I don't care about the price of the food.

I worked in restaurants for years in Arizona and we never tipped out the bar or the kitchen or the management. I understand this person works in an establishment that requires that, but this is not the "industry standard".

why would i go to a restaurant and wait 30 minutes for my meal when i can just cook one in 10 minutes?

nah, tipping is cringe as fuck. we just pay servers a real salary

I would never tip a stripper. I can understand paying for a whore, but just someone dancing? Get out of here.

This is fake. Unless no one tipped her with cash for the entire night.

She's doing what I did in highschool as a waiter. Sticking it to the tax man by not declaring her cash tips.

if you don't think it's a real job cook your own food dipshit

It shows only charged tips, with no tips declared (cash). Op is a faggot.

I’m Jewish. Jews aren’t allowed to tip goyim. I’ve never tipped in my life.

No, they make minimum wage here in commiefornia so theres literally no point

I did until my cat have eaten it

Attached: server.jpg (399x399, 43K)

Theres a difference between waiting tables and actually having a skill (cooking) you know

tips are the fat retard tax. you deserve to get taxed for being a fat retard who goes out to eat and has people baby them.

How is it the customer's fault that the establishment is charging them to work? If it's so shitty she could cut the slacktivism and go get a real job.

If you get a tip you share it with the kitchen. If you don't get a tip, you don't fucking share anything. Management shouldn't be getting a damn penny of the tips either! This is some kinda super jew policy wherever she works.

>tips declared: 0.00
Cunt is keeping all the cash tips for herself.

tip of my DICK

that's the whole reason a bunch of places made pooling tips illegal.. mgmt dipping. which fucks cooks.

Just some info from a waitress. I make 9.85 hourly plus tips at a pretty cheap diner. We don't share our tips with any of the other staff and nobody claims cash tips, just charged tips. On a typical night I will make anywhere from 50 to 70 dollars, on a weekend or overnight or just a really really busy shift it can be 100 to 200. That's cash and charged combined of course. Nobody is allowed to work more than 32 hours (unless authorized) and most shifts are only 5 or 6 hours. I work about 4 days a week which everything considered is about 28ish hours in total. While I bring home a decent amount every night my biweekly paychecks get absolutely raped by the government. Last time I got paid it was a pitiful 218 dollars. That's for like 50 hours of work. I know tipping in theory is probably bad for everyone, but it's really the only reason servers have to try as hard as they can. And I do bust my ass to do everything I can to earn some tips and pray it's in cash. I think if tipping was abolished they probably wouldn't even pay us much more and nobody would care anymore to work hard. What motivation would there be if you're only going to get the same pay? Imagine if tipping was acceptable in every service job. You'd have the friendliest most hard working staff ever at your service..

Attached: happy_fren.png (482x361, 187K)

>I’ve never tipped in my life.
Oh really?

I don't want to be "served." Leave me the fuck alone, I'm trying to eat.
Not happy with your pay, renegotiate your contract. It's not my problem.
I shouldn't have to bribe you for you to do your fucking job.

America, where working is really just the right to be tipped.