Is America finally dead?

Is America finally dead?

Attached: 1554446151270.jpg (500x600, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKpXQIf9exA
youtube.com/watch?v=bOSdtsJg_LU
youtube.com/watch?v=JhzwSlK4uEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, but we're well on the way.

this is america

Attached: 1535376805172.webm (720x480, 2.97M)

America isn't dead. But the plug has been pulled and the heart beat is starting to stutter.

are brown people just naturally evil or something? why do they destroy everything they get their hands on? did satan himself create them or something?

The guy wasn't even excited, what did that fat whore nigger lover think when she entered the show, the kid is a fucking goblin.

Yale has always been a home for politically correct faggots

Attached: 1553595117429.jpg (398x376, 37K)

How can you look at that goblin and not think "this little nig isn't mine"?
kek

No, they just are trying to live in a world they don't belong in. And to an extent so are we.

it's like if you give car keys to a child, bad things are going to happen. with great power comes great responsibility. power being distributed to irresponsible people creates chaos.

I honesty can’t pick out any juice. Well maybe one.

Died in 1865

To think a bunch of Asians got kicked out for those mongrels

amerifats truly watch this?

Attached: 1564543118057s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Maybe? I don’t watch that trash

It's part of their culture

Attached: 1556195845173.webm (600x338, 1.42M)

>standing ovation

Attached: kek 132.jpg (710x577, 76K)

America has been dead.

this is america.

Attached: BLACK BVLL.webm (480x608, 1.34M)

>(((Yale)))
Something that was fully rotten can't get any worse.

Evil begets evil

Attached: 1563140647067.jpg (1080x1344, 684K)

This made me remember the time when I went to disney. I was 13 and I got shocked at how many people were using these scooters just because they were too lazy to walk.

I remeber how utterly disgusted I was at the sight of a morbidly obese sheboon on a scooter sweating like a pig carry around a legit 3 liters bucket of soda

I'm not even mentioning how funny it was when I went to the hotel pool and all the fatties there were too self-conscious to take their shirt off

Kekd

Yale is skull and bones shit. Some Yale grads are the reason we are fucked to begin with

I have a slight impression that their niggers are worse than our niggers here in south america

>what is scripted television

Dead is no one in the region left alive. Only when the country is fully nuked is it truly dead.

Most of your negros still practice catholicism so i guess they're somewhat better behaved than the muriturd heathen niggers.

Attached: 1559787145432.png (600x800, 1.29M)

Pretty much

This. It’s also why low-iq shitskin countries seem to perform better under strict dictator-esque governments that can act fast and uninhibited and run a tight ship. Democratic-like societies don’t work for them because they are physically incapable of understanding long term consequences or planning, and vote for immediate gratification.

yes

Declines are completely and unironically directly a result of Jews. Learn pattern recognition

Attached: Historical Jewish Expulsion.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

checked

>Is America finally dead?
Basically.

Notice the niggers have more alpha reactions to not being dads whlie the beta whites comfort their traitorous slut wives.

dios mio....

Also, being and acting white is still a sign of higher birth and the niggers try to emulate that bc they don't have a culture of their own like the amerilards.

That is rapidly changing though.
Also, I'm not sure if you agree but the niggers are far more integrated in america and here in the south they tend to stick with their own and whites do the same.

A friend of mine is dark-skinned with two white parents. Her and her brother have dark skin, while the middle sister is white. They do have a black grandmother, though.

that must suck.
Imagine having whiteness so close yet so far...

Sadly we're getting niggers here too and their nigger ways are poluting our youth mora than they already are, sad times ahead.

I don't know. Imagine finding a way to show this picture to the founding fathers.

Attached: 1565050214213.jpg (2048x1536, 511K)

we will have our race war pretty soon.
If I were you I would lift, run, learn how to do land navigation and learn how to shoot

Attached: 1564980313933.jpg (625x696, 43K)

>2015
>niggers
And what rhymes with Yale?

Attached: tumblr_oyfpmphWck1w5fdfmo1_1280.jpg (1161x1280, 245K)

Where's the pics of the real (((graduates?)))

Mormon's believe Caine was given "the mark," meaning brown skin. And all his descendants would bare this "Mark" so Gods people would know not to trust them.

Kinda makes sense, dontchathink?

Also Mormons are basically Aryans. They dont use contraceptives because they want to populate the world with blonde haired blue eyed people.

They also don't have to settle for just 1 vagine their whole lives.

Fuck I think I just talked myself into becoming mormon

>are brown people just naturally evil or something?

hey. not all brown people are niggers.

>ralph pootawn rides up

I wish I was black. I could have gotten a college degree at no cost simply because of wanting to. But no, I was poor and white, and it didn't even matter that I scored a perfect 1600 on my SAT.

Attached: honkler.png (512x512, 112K)

It died when Reagan was elected.

Our higher education system is where it started, it'll cascade downwards from there.

Often times when someone dies their nervous system will keep firing in twitches. They'll shit/piss their pants, kick a little, then pass. You are watching the last twitches.

A lot of us refuse to buy a cable or satellite subscription, desu.

underrated

Ugh this is so pathetic. White people subsidize this bullshit. Why do they always act like disrespectful monkeys?

I wish that suits were still a norm.

>debate
Enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=wKpXQIf9exA

why is he breathing like that?

>Finally

It has been dead for a while m8.

oh my god, it's really going to happen, isn't it?
youtube.com/watch?v=bOSdtsJg_LU

They've started to cuck themselves out of existence.
The Amish will inherit the earth.
If only they used guns.

I have no idea. I honestly don't know.
youtube.com/watch?v=JhzwSlK4uEc

>imagine actually thinking this

Attached: 43rtg.gif (200x160, 2.41M)

>Mormonism

Kys baka desu.

Lmao based

this is rap, there is no rhetoric.

Ah, a student of the Ben Shapiro school of debate.

Attached: 200.gif (356x200, 1004K)

Aww it ended too soon I wanted to see the beheading ceremony.

College is just obsolete.

What in the absolute fuck? Maybe I did good by not getting to go to college. This is mind boggling.

I refuse to believe this is real. This is spoof for goyim

Not yet. The real violence hasn't broke out yet. The victor will then be determined. We are still in a Cold War.

Fucking whitie stealing the BLACK MAN inventions, fuck this shit.

Attached: WE WUZ COWBOIS.webm (626x720, 2.83M)

Yep.

Attached: president_not_sure.jpg (400x600, 114K)

Why would you preserve something you had no part in creating?

Domnul meu Iisus Cristos...this cant be real

Attached: 293-2939233_8037140-pepe-laughing-png-transparent-png.jpg (840x839, 171K)

that's certainly a black point of view.

>be straight
>dress like this
be pick one

At this point, I'm all for the collapse of America. Things will be changing soon, just be patient, prepped, and in shape

south park irl

It's funny in a pathetic sort of way, but I don't have cable

Is this that ridiculous meme-debating where they talk really fast and breath deeply to distract, rather than debate?

Brown evolved as an adaptation to equatorial climates. Another feature of equatorial climates is the abscence of seasons, and hence the abscence of an evolutionary impetus for long-term planning.

mormons are the niggers of christianity

Why wouldn't this hurt Jews?

what exactly?

I was there, nigger.
The Blood that ran through my Ancestors as they built this world for ME, runs through my veins.
You wouldn't understand this, subhuman, because you're people are not Creative.
You build nothing to connect to.
You have no roots.
You possess no Soul.
You are an animal in our World.

Attached: 48169aa41addb368ae8d22088c63a733d8fcb6a7db659e994ef0757056d37b1a.jpg (784x1080, 212K)

>Be Amish
>Be Christian
>Be White
>Be patriarchal, men rule everything
>Be independent from the modern world and American government. Self sustaining.
>Live separate from society in mini colonies like mini ethnostates
>Fasted growing population on the planet. Birth rates of sub Saharan Africa and death rates of 2019 America. Doubling ever 20 years.
Come home white man.

Attached: BEC92700-6C4F-478C-A6D5-C6AB1F7239A5.jpg (1120x373, 192K)

It's some new retarded debating called Spreading. They speak fast to get in as many points across. If the other team can't counter, they lose.
How it's taken seriously I don't know.

For some reason they love cars, shoes, and speakers.

But they don't wear deodorant.

mmm imagine a smelly little amish cutie 3.14 in your bed

Shut the fuck up, retard and leave the Amish alone. They don’t need your pasty ass bringing them all the vice and evil of the modern world down on their heads.
Because if word gets out too much about the Amish, they will be shut down.

it may be scripted, but you can see shit like this everyday just by going to walmart

work at disney and everyday i wonder if I've walked into hell

Attached: gg.jpg (500x318, 21K)

It died with FDR
No it died with Wilson
No it died with Hamilton
No it died with Oliver Cromwell
No it died with Charlemagne
No it died with Rome
No it died with Sparta
No it died with Egypt

I can guarantee half of the guys in the first pic were closet homos

Haaaaahahahaha