I'm a vegan. AMA

Some disclaimers:
I'm not liberal, so no need to ask about political views that are usually associated with veganism.
Don't be afraid i won't tell you what to eat or do, i just want to chat and see if there are some other vegans here.
Far right and vegan. Rare breed i know.

Attached: tomatoes-gettyimages-847335.jpg (643x482, 43K)

>I'm a vegan.
Why? You don't like exploiting animals?

Is there a romantic to fist a woman?
Who am I kidding you're a fag

Well, i was very anti vegan before but i decided to put my money where my mouth is and gave it a hot expecting that i will feel like shit in a few days and can say that it sucks but i ended up feeling better and stayed kept the diet. I agree with the ethical side but i'm not in for that.

Are you angry user?

So no eggs, milk and cheese for you also?

I didn't eat those even before, i hate the taste of eggs and i'm intolerant to dairy.

>i hate the taste of eggs and i'm intolerant to dairy
Now I'm not even convinced you're a human.

So you rely on s.oy for protein only?

Why? Many people can't handle dairy, and eggs are just fucking disgusting, it's like a load of cum in a shell served from an asshole.
No, there are many other plant based protein sources, (chickpeas are my favourites) but i do eat onions too.

>AMA
fuck off narcissist.
>AMA
fuck off narcissist.
>AMA
fuck off narcissist.

Attached: 1472340477011.jpg (250x241, 6K)

I ment to write onions, not onion.

go vegan and die
hehe

Attached: heheguy.png (252x260, 111K)

How much and what vegan foods do you eat to compensate for lack of protein from non vegan foods.

>, it's like a load of cum in a shell served from an asshole.
>Vegan
That really sounds like something a gay would say.

What's the issue with eating home reared chicken eggs or honey?

Chickpeas, Onions, lots of beans, oatmeal mixed with nutts and fruits, Lentils, Mushrooms, lots of rice, ridiculous amouts of tomatoes.
When i'm training and want to bulk up a bit i eat vegan protein supplements too, but they are not part of my base diet.

and ofcoures s..oy

>Far right
you won't be for long with all the s o y you are eating

Do you eat meat?

No, i don't.

what are your thoughts on vegetarians who only eat certified humane animal products, like certified humane eggs?

I am not vegan, but I am eat very few meat because I am poor. And I am lactose intolerant.
I am feel better than with usual diet.

Is steak vegan?

>I am feel better than with usual diet.

Attached: 00902.jpg (1000x1330, 168K)

do you eat meat, that has been cooked?

No. 3-4 times / year. Mostly beer

When did you first learn you liked cock, and have you told your parents you like cocks?

Is your wife's boyfriend a vegan too?

>Far right and vegan. Rare breed i know.
not nearly as rare as the memes would have you believe

I don't think anything about by anyone basen on what they eat. About vegetarian diet itself, it's better than most diets unless they eat an obscene amount of cheese and eggs.

To everyone who will read this, dont knock it till you try it. I've gone "vegan", but more so whole food plant based for a year now. I'll admit im not as strict as I could be. When I'm at someone else's house for lunch/dinner I will sometimes have animal and animal derived products to not seem rude if that's all they made.

I feel so much healthier, just try it. We can all agree anything is better than SAD (standard American diet).

I've been vegan for 4 years, it's alright. Sometimes it's hard to think of recipies, I know there's a lot out there but I'm a lazy fuck so I usually end up eating pretty basic meals like rice and beans

>cheese and eggs
>Bad
You really are a nigger.