FUCK PEDO SHIT

Another thread, for my heroes
COPY/PASTA
1. Epstein flew a helicopter sharing a covert US military plane's tail number used by DynCorp.

2a. DynCorp has a history of child trafficking in many countries.

2b. DynCorp is owned by Steve Feinberg (current US intelligence board) and composed of many elite politicians.

3a. Epstein bought his Zorro Ranch from New Mexico governor Bruce King.

3b. Zorro Ranch is registered under Epstein's shell company that is located in a mall in the Virgin Islands.

3c. During Epstein's 2008 arrest someone in Zorro Ranch won the PowerBall lottery and claimed it under a shell company.

4. The same mall where Epstein's shell company is located at also houses Congresswoman Stacey Plasket's main office.

4b. Stacey Plasket recieved donations from Epstein and just recently donated them back into charities due to his arrest.

5. Stacey Plasket sit on the board of a Lutheran Orphanage that receives donations from Epstein and has been visited by the Clintons.

6. Epstein owns his own Internet Service Provider (ISP) and has multiple FCC registered microwave antenna arrays scattered around his island.

7. Epstein's pilot has a daughter in the US military and rumored to be in intelligence.

7. Former FBI director Comey's daughter will be in the prosecution team in Epstein's upcoming criminal case.

8. Mossad Agent Junkerman has flown on Epstein's jet.

9. Little Saint James was built by Aman Hotel's owner Vladislav Doronin who dated Naomi Campbell who flew on Epstein's jet.

This is just scratching the surface. There are many MANY more leads.

REMEMBER TO FIGHT THE SHILLS AND FOCUS.
Past threads:

Attached: 1559119858356.jpg (480x371, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220266053
archive.vn/s5rCf
archive.vn/HpySt
archive.vn/owzrG
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221755855
youtu.be/ldkw62WkaBU
archive.vn/iFBeq
archive.vn/5nEhp
archive.vn/DhDj8
archive.vn/fEF4J
archive.vn/alI37
archive.vn/vKSuv
archive.vn/wBwLn
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221828451
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221855461
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221995920
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222151406/#q222165191
archive.vn/ZR0Mj
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222151406/#222169248
archive.vn/etgV1
archive.vn/5PfL7
archive.vn/AnaaA
web.archive.org/web/20190808001828/https://i.imgur.com/WNSiKMz.jpg
web.archive.org/web/20190808001845/https://i.imgur.com/WMSuOSR.jpg
web.archive.org/web/20190808002006/https://i.imgur.com/O5J4OtL.jpg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222132564
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222132564#p222140010
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222255113/#222257765
archive.vn/VsYEn
archive.fo/Hx3Eg
archive.vn/Oz1yY
archive.vn/2b9Eb
invidio.us/watch?v=hh5jwTouhxs
web.archive.org/web/20190807212631/https://enchantedlifepath.com/2019/07/12/epsteins-black-book-of-trumps-ghislaine-maxwell-maddie-e-fit/
archive.vn/raSgj
archive.vn/sC19x
archive.vn/fZIkN
archive.vn/QLit6
archive.vn/bP0Ss
archive.vn/YcWcO
archive.vn/aC9tB
archive.vn/Fwfve
archive.vn/22xBC
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220480928
youtu.be/R6-gUqNPi4I
archive.vn/OvrZd
voat.co/v/PizzaGate/3346357
web.archive.org/web/20190727112212/https://voat.co/v/PizzaGate/3346357
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218568085/#218568085
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220480928/#220498251
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump
reminder that the Shiro faggot has been trying to well-poison for WEEKS

Attached: pd653.png (1522x855, 206K)

bump

bump

who

Attached: 1563461233427.jpg (204x246, 29K)

>well-poison for WEEKS
expalin what well-poisoning is ?
you mean Trump isn linked to Epstein in any way shape or form and there isn any reason to believe Trump is implicated in the cover up of the Epstein Mossad blackmail ring?

Attached: 513124.png (2779x1267, 1.44M)

1. Epstein flew a helicopter sharing a covert US military plane's tail number used by DynCorp.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220266053

2a. DynCorp has a history of child trafficking in many countries.
archive.vn/s5rCf
archive.vn/HpySt
archive.vn/owzrG
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221755855
youtu.be/ldkw62WkaBU [Open]

2b. DynCorp is owned by Steve Feinberg (current US intelligence board) and composed of many elite politicians. BTW, Steve Feinberg’s dad lives in Newtown, Connecticut (look up Martin Feinberg. he gets mentioned in a bunch of articles. he lived a few miles from sandy hook).
archive.vn/iFBeq
archive.vn/5nEhp

2c. DynCorp was awarded an U. S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) contract on May 31 2019 by the Department of Homeland Security, to provide national aviation maintenance and logistics services. This hybrid Firm Fixed Price, Cost Plus Incentive Fee and Cost Reimbursables contract is estimated at more than $1.4 billion and consists of a base year plus nine and a half option years.
archive.vn/DhDj8
archive.vn/fEF4J

Attached: 87E1981B-71B6-4E0D-90E9-6D2476DA9162.jpg (750x535, 321K)

ask me how i know you're the leaf from the previous thread

3a. Epstein bought his Zorro Ranch from New Mexico governor Bruce King.
archive.vn/alI37

3b. Zorro Ranch is registered under Epstein's shell company that is located in a mall in the Virgin Islands.

3c. During Epstein's 2008 arrest someone in Zorro Ranch won the PowerBall lottery and claimed it under a shell company (relevance is that lotteries are used to make corruption payments with plausible deniability and to finance slush funds. In the words of AnonymousConservative: “No way – NO WAY – do (((They))) let out that the Powerball, and probably every other lottery, is a scam. I am still blown away, but if you stop and think, the idea there would be a billion + dollar pay day, and (((They))) just let some random rube take it when they would rig the game and take it themselves is silly. Especially when they control the media the way they do.”).
archive.vn/vKSuv
archive.vn/wBwLn

4a. The same mall where Epstein's shell company is located at also houses Congresswoman Stacey Plasket's main office.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221828451
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221855461

4b. Stacey Plasket recieved donations from Epstein and just recently donated them back into charities due to his arrest.

5. Stacey Plasket sit on the board of a Lutheran Orphanage that receives donations from Epstein and has been visited by the Clintons.
#

6. Epstein owns his own Internet Service Provider (ISP) and has multiple FCC registered microwave antenna arrays scattered around his island.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221995920

7. Epstein's pilot has a daughter in the US military and rumored to be in intelligence.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222151406/#q222165191
archive.vn/ZR0Mj
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222151406/#222169248
archive.vn/etgV1
archive.vn/5PfL7
archive.vn/AnaaA
web.archive.org/web/20190808001828/https://i.imgur.com/WNSiKMz.jpg
web.archive.org/web/20190808001845/https://i.imgur.com/WMSuOSR.jpg
web.archive.org/web/20190808002006/https://i.imgur.com/O5J4OtL.jpg

8. Former FBI director Comey's daughter will be in the prosecution team in Epstein's upcoming criminal case.

9. Mossad Agent Junkerman has flown on Epstein's jet.

Epstein you faggot, the billionaire Pedophile Ring Leader. Or atleast one of the many.
This mother fucker is going down and will open the flood gates.

Get ready you glorious faggots, the storm of information will be staggering.
You are the future, more people come to these imageboards for their news then you think.
The Niggers just lurk.

Attached: 52af38802bf4fa1300c4bef3eb27311c6ce9d98e7521d92fad074253f36b2ff6.jpg (1058x705, 163K)

Attached: 1565188995208.png (652x672, 437K)

The ultimate red pill, is that Mossad *lowkey* works for the Soviet intelligence, which *lowkey* work for the Cabbal who ultimate goal is world domination.

10. Little Saint James was built by Aman Hotel's owner Vladislav Doronin who dated Naomi Campbell who flew on Epstein's jet.

11a. There is a direct link between the El Paso shooter with the deepstate apparatus and "Juan de Dios" (aka: John of God; João de Deus), a false prophet with links to Epstein...thus false flag shootings are linked to the pedo rings.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222132564
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222132564#p222140010
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222255113/#222257765

11b. Sort of related: the Ohio shooter's ex-girlfriend also wrote a book on spiritual healing bullshit.
#
#
archive.vn/VsYEn - “Spiritual Insomnia” amazon link

12. Sen. Chuck Schumer Got Thousands In Donations From Epstein
archive.fo/Hx3Eg
archive.vn/Oz1yY

13. Ghislaine Maxwell, the main pimp who worked along with Epstein, is the founder of the TerraMar Project, and has a submarine piloting license (very useful for trafficking of all kinds into and out of Islands).
archive.vn/2b9Eb - Ghislaine Maxwell wikipedia article as of Aug 07 2019
invidio.us/watch?v=hh5jwTouhxs - “Epstein's Underground (S.C.A.B) - Systematic Child Abuse Base - Submarines Trafficking Kids?”
web.archive.org/web/20190807212631/https://enchantedlifepath.com/2019/07/12/epsteins-black-book-of-trumps-ghislaine-maxwell-maddie-e-fit/

bump

14. Leslie Wexner, the billionaire who owns Victoria’s Secret’s parent company, has claimed that Jeffrey Epstein, his former financial manager, “misappropriated” more than $46 million worth of investments.
archive.vn/raSgj

15. Epstein is (still?) building illegally on the island next to little st james, despite having been ordered not to.
archive.vn/sC19x

16. Geraldine Laybourne is the co-founder of Nickelodeon and is the person who first hired Dan Schneider (the pedo) to write and produce kids' TV. According to NY Magazine her name is on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet log. This is a direct connection between Epstein, Nickelodeon, Dan Schneider, Lolita Express and as a bonus a child daycare with an eye of providence pyramid (Geraldine works with KinderCare)
#
archive.vn/fZIkN – Pic of log with Geraldine Laybourne’s name
archive.vn/QLit6 - “Who Was Jeffrey Epstein Calling?”
archive.vn/bP0Ss - “How ‘All That’ Became the ‘SNL’ for the Next Generation”

? dude you refused to answer my question in the previous thread hallucinating I was someone else and you keep dodging lift a slimy filth wtf is your problem just fucking answer
why you try to deny every fucking evidence posted with sophism ? what bone do you have in that fight monkey ?

17. A law enforcement search of Epstein’s Upper East Side apartment reportedly revealed compact discs in a locked safe labeled "Young [Name] + [Name]," which, give credibility to the allegations that he was running a blackmail operation.
archive.vn/YcWcO - “Does Jeffrey Epstein have 'blackmail tapes'?”
archive.vn/aC9tB - “Prosecutors say FBI discovered nude photos of apparently underage girls at Jeffrey Epstein's mansion”
archive.vn/Fwfve - “Jeffrey Epstein accuser: video exists of underage sex with powerful men”

RESOURCES:
archive.vn/22xBC - “Unsealed court documents reveal that financier Jeffrey Epstein is being charged with running a sex-trafficking ring involving girls as young as 14” - This link has links to the documents related to the Epstein trial
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220480928 – Useful thread to read, pay attention to posts from id: 2jkF3saP
youtu.be/R6-gUqNPi4I [Open] - “OPUS 167 Mossad Epstein Connection” - Video by Steve Pieczenik, and American Jew Patriot who worked for the CIA, good introduction for the normies
archive.vn/OvrZd - “Epstein's Elite Wall Street Ties Revealed In Filing”

This is just scratching the surface. There are many MANY more leads.

REMEMBER TO FIGHT THE SHILLS AND FOCUS.

IMPORTANT:
Archive every link you are going to post before you post it, use both archive.vn and archive.org
Save the whole page into your computer too, and backup all the things you save with redundancy, on something that is not permanently connected to your computer.
Also remember to archive the 4plebs links on both the archive sites, it can get nuked at any moment.
Also remember to archive the individual links to the pics from the 4plebs threads on both archive sites (if you don’t the archive sites only save the thumbnails).

My energy just went out but when it comes back on i have some links and pics for points 8 and 9
(((Comey's))) daugther was the main prosecutor for Nick Tartaglione, the dirty cop who used to share cells with
Epstein and literally places a dead rat on top of the egg-dicked faggot

>like a slimy filth*

They're also the CIA.

Attached: 1563918489244.jpg (1003x1000, 225K)

Thanks bro.
This is the link voat is/was continually beign DDOS'd at:

EPSTEIN, Nicole Junkermann, the Red Cross and the VATICAN connections

THEY ARE ACTIVELY TRYING TO SHUT THIS DOWN

MOSSAD***
They all work for the interests of Zion

Jow Forums is an info hive, a thinktank even
a lot of the info found/posted or created here trickles down.

so people spread bad information in an attempt to poison the well we all gather info from.

i personally don't trust this post for it's trump centeredness which also ignores key info.

However I am largely of the opinion that trump is disingenuous/isreali pawn. the problem is it's super biased.

AND FOR THE RECORD if the media/government truly wanted to impeach trump wouldn't they be sure to follow this actual lead? Especially now that russia is over for the nth time

Still down for me, i believe part of the botnet was from here, so they probably range-locked HUEs from posting there

Guess who’s under who’s thumb

Attached: 70D8D9EC-4F3A-45F9-9F58-99393E0695E8.jpg (477x299, 35K)

Yes I'm a glow nigger. That's right I am. The guy making and bumping all these threads. I am a 100% glow nigger. This Brazilian is a legit good guy. Listen to him

Dude, just stop
Next time try something better and don't act this retarded

You can shit on me all you want, but leave leafbro alone. He's helped so much with our investigations so fuck you.

Hey there buddy
Trying to shit this thread too?
Not my fault you trannies like running a meme/info to death

Keep the good work, anons. Keep it up!

Thanks.

Focus you faggots.

Same here, but I gained access recently. Here's the archive
web.archive.org/web/20190727112212/https://voat.co/v/PizzaGate/3346357

I'm at work now. Ignore the brazil CIA fag and keep digging. Take care guys. Remember to archive everything.

Good shit last night, Shiro

Attached: DAA79994-0DE5-4EEC-BA88-83844FE6E519.jpg (1024x431, 101K)

based croat bro
i have the thread saved but it's not that easy to read

Attached: voatdown.png (3416x6087, 766K)

Correct.
Guilt by implication.
Guilt by putting all of the Epstein Trump photos on the front page of Google search.
Guilt by putting all of the Epstein Clinton photos under a rock at the bottom of the ocean on another planet.
Guilt by implication.
When HRC is on the flight logs 20 times for the Lolita Express, including a half dozen times to the temple island/orgy island, and where stills of her activities there are being slowly leaked to the public.

i'm rubber you're glue
quit being mad cause it true

great fucking awakening worldwide.

Every number from the Hussein administration is a lie.

>ur mad
>children rhymes
You people are retarded

dude Trump could be seen as protecting Clinton
she's still not in jail and not even close to be what's the fucking matter

Reminder that Trump flew with Epstein on lolita express

Reminder that brazil flag is a schizo and whatever he's trying to do is making people laugh at him.

Reminder this thread is made to cover up for the Israel > Mossad > Epstein > Trump & Clinton connection

>HUEHUEHUEHUE

Half the Jews in Israel are Russians. Just sayin'.

it's ok you're here forever

Attached: 1562526917187.jpg (1491x945, 237K)

I have a problem with this theory. Looking at the man, Tartaglione, a massive hulk of a mob hitter down for quadruple homicide, if he wanted Epstein dead, Epstein would be dead. No doubt in my mind.

Couldn't have done it without all of you. Keep it up lads, ignore the divide and conquer faggots (you know who you are) and focus. Leave no stone unturned, don't get emotionally attached to anybody, dig and dig deep into everything involved. If we want to expose the global pedo elite we need to expose it in its entirety no matter how much it may hurt.

Even if pizzagate was real it's a distraction to actual pedo networks and charities. Sloppy. Job.

>Pic
Oh shiiiiieeeeetttt....

next time don't oust yourself faggot
what you're trying to do is peak consensus cracking here, but this time you're throwing some good info in the mix

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218568085/#218568085

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220480928/#220498251

Attached: bteam.png (1810x807, 118K)

that pic is old as fuck

I doubt it.

Ron Burkle, the supermarte billionaire, Clinton friend, Epstein friend, is on the Lolita Express logs 6 times under Ron Durkle.
Odd, that.

Not by reasonable people, and soon, not even by unreasonable people.

Also the main reason I stopped posting Trump connections in my threads was because it would usually trigger the shills and also some people still aren't ready to swallow that redpill; that everyone is involved and nobody in government is here to save us.

Attached: 2bP4pJr4wVimqCWjYimXJe2cnCgnCtapnLm7LgzFP7L.jpg (404x285, 35K)

Gas yourself.

Attached: 1560693359398.jpg (500x316, 69K)

look at this thread, it's almost radioactive
we're reaching end-game boys, let's see who's best at info warfare

Attached: PANTHERDEN.jpg (880x761, 134K)

Okay then, please proceed in posting information that is more important than what we are doing right now, then we'll evaluate and see if it's worth it

Reminder that Trump and Epstein were never on the "Lolita Express" together.
Reminder that Trump got a ride from Fla to NY with Epstein's kid.
Reminder that Trump helped put Epstein in prison.
Reminder that 11 years later, Trump is putting Epstein in prison.

>even if
xD

Attached: F_logs_2kids.jpg (1051x645, 304K)

>what we are doing right now,
You're talking about Epstein you fucking sperg. That's the real shit.

>Not by reasonable people
i guess you don't know what reasonable mean
action talk more than word sometimes

It's just an example of one small pedo ring, situated in powerful places, implicating powerful people.
Or maybe you have a different idea why the pizza parlor owner is in DC's most powerful Top 50 list?

Then you don't know what the subject matter at hand refers to.

yes, welcome to real life, glad to have you here. why did you say PG is a distraction? It goes hand in hand.

One of the things I love about Q is how thorough and relentless they are. There will be no letting off of the gas pedal. They will crush anyone, and any country, they put in their sites.

gonna drop this, since 90% of the lurkers won't understand a thing if they aren't following this for a couple of months now

>Technique #2 - 'CONSENSUS CRACKING'

>A second highly effective technique (which you can see in operation all the time at www.abovetopsecret.com) is 'consensus cracking.' To develop a consensus crack, the following technique is used. Under the guise of a fake account a posting is made which looks legitimate and is towards the truth is made - but the critical point is that it has a VERY WEAK PREMISE without substantive proof to back the posting. Once this is done then under alternative fake accounts a very strong position in your favour is slowly introduced over the life of the posting. It is IMPERATIVE that both sides are initially presented, so the uninformed reader cannot determine which side is the truth. As postings and replies are made the stronger 'evidence' or disinformation in your favour is slowly 'seeded in.' Thus the uninformed reader will most like develop the same position as you, and if their position is against you their opposition to your posting will be most likely dropped. However in some cases where the forum members are highly educated and can counter your disinformation with real facts and linked postings, you can then 'abort' the consensus cracking by initiating a 'forum slide.'

Attached: COINTELPRO.png (1169x6371, 979K)

Where were you when we made the ZorroRanch Stacey Plasket connection and the Lutheran Orphanage?

Where were you when we made the ZorroRanch antenna arrays/ Sunspot FBI raid connections

Where were you when we discovered the microwave antennas at Little Saint James?

Where were you when we found Epstien/Dan Schneider connections???

>That's the real shit
Keep trying faggot

It's true. Trump may be a useful idiot; his DOJ may not even be doing his bidding if he really is that close to pizzagate.

Go to a Hillary event, and ask Hillary if she feels like Trump is protecting her.
Good luck surviving that encounter.

Attached: ww.png (1165x2258, 193K)

bro why are we arguing

>one small ring
it's the same ring. NVIXM, Besta, Caris st James.

if they were competing against eachother we'd know. these ain't mob families

I'm new, then...

What if God was on a bus?

>we
you have to try again there buddy

Aye. Never let your enemy make your arguments for you.

if you haven't seen that one, i bet this one is new for you too

Attached: pd28.png (1230x858, 554K)

well that's just COINCIDENCE! Take your meds schizo

Attached: 1534260383860.jpg (810x9786, 1.02M)

>Good luck surviving that encounter.
I don't know about that. She's still not even close to be prosecuted what's even your point ? At the end of the day someone is protecting her and try to cover the Epstein story. With the Trump - Cohn link and Epstein - Trump link you're here telling me Trump is white as snow and Clinton is going to prison ? really ?

I do, I simply believe Epstein is more untouchable than that. If he was hand in hand with Killory and Her Bodycount, I have my doubts that it would be simple for anybody to get to him.

>17. A law enforcement search of Epstein’s Upper East Side apartment reportedly revealed compact discs in a locked safe labeled "Young [Name] + [Name]," which, give credibility to the allegations that he was running a blackmail operation.
>archive.vn/YcWcO - “Does Jeffrey Epstein have 'blackmail tapes'?”
>archive.vn/aC9tB - “Prosecutors say FBI discovered nude photos of apparently underage girls at Jeffrey Epstein's mansion”
>archive.vn/Fwfve - “Jeffrey Epstein accuser: video exists of underage sex with powerful men”

Attached: pd666.png (958x616, 168K)

Nice cop out

They are all jockying for power, and in that sense, yes, they are competing with each other, and are not all on one monolithic team.
The false argument that since Pizzagate is fake, then pedo rings are fake, is a pedo argument.
There's nothing fake about Pizzagate. It's just not all that there is.
It's just one tiny piece of shit in a river of shit.

>8. Former FBI director Comey's daughter will be in the prosecution team in Epstein's upcoming criminal case.

Attached: (((comey)))].png (628x361, 80K)

dan "give 'em some coke and let 'em croak" schnieder?

Attached: 1563381157415.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

That means literally nothing without context I swear it's like you fags purposely make this shit as difficult to grasp or accept as possible then belittle anyone who dares question the little narrative.
I don't know if it does. Pizzagate always seemed like the age old trick of mixing lies with truths.
A fucking rothchild running a pedo ring in a pizza place. It's like those endless threads about that childcare place from reddit.

Do you have evidence that she is not under indictment? Not passport restricted? Not monitored?
kek
Of course you don't.
And to answer your anticipated nonsense, of course people prove negatives every single day. "I have no elephant in my pocket" is proven by emptying my pocket and noting the lack of elephants.
You kind of suck at this, Leaf.

>pizzagate is just a white supremacist conspiracy theory!

Attached: 4E83EDAF-6FCC-45CE-A37F-D2A1833DF32B.jpg (593x767, 55K)

How can I tell that you're a newfag?

you're trying to make this look like if you did not posted, none of this shit would be known, need i say something else?
again, next time don't oust yourself posting a fucking copy-pasta you retarded astro-turfer

Ok, as I thought, you don't know the circumstances.
The huge, like musclebound 6' 260 lbs. bodybuilding mob hitman is in the same cell as Epstein.
Epstein tries to kill himself; the mob hitter saves him.
Epstein is put on suicide watch.

Like the McMartins? Yeah, nothing to see there. Especially the tunnel all the children told the police about, that was never even looked for.
That existed.
Because the guy who bought the place found it.

>old trick of mixing lies with truths.
That's a bummer everywhere. Wait until you start researching UFOs. The key is to break it all down, find truth and then re-build everything that fits from the ground up. And be prepared to shit-test every conclusion you make.

Ah pardon me, I thought you were inferring the opposite.

Take your meds.

>Do you have evidence that she is not under indictment? Not passport restricted? Not monitored?
You don't have any evidence ether you just try to believe in it.
>You kind of suck at this, Leaf.
So how about you explain the Trump - Cohn link ? or why Trump named Barr AG when Barr father was the one who gave Epstein his first job and his most likely linked to Israeli intelligence like Cohn and Epstein ?
At the end of the day you can deny all you want those are still legitimates questions.

Get fucked kike faggot.