The Conservatives are right. Gun "rights" are a Far Right agenda

The Conservatives are right. Gun "rights" are a Far Right agenda.

Hopefully Trump will enact swift and forceful gun control laws, as any responsible Republican should do.

Attached: 15823574923223.png (598x398, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4tiEGwhyjLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The End of a Nation

Attached: 432.jpg (569x506, 44K)

SHALL

Day of the pillow soon.

Losing is winning!
MIGA!

Now that it’s established America is hurtling to civil war, anyone going to form volunteer brigades like the Irish did in the First ACW?

Honey, you’re glowing in the dark.

if you've ever posted on a chan, you will be among the first to be in a straightjacket. hope you've been behind 7 proxies.

I’m not saying anything. Just an observation of where America is headed.

Where did he get this 64%?

64% of which representative sample?

Not

Of Democrat congressmen called

All polls are liberal. This guy is supposed to be a conservative. He’s outing himself as a phony conservative

>THE FIGHTING 69TH

Boomer Christkikes are a fucking plague.

Attached: love Jews or else.jpg (1135x1280, 193K)

There are no conservatives, there are only slow burn liberals.

Do these neocons want the Green New Deal with its 70% tax rate? Because I'm in the Rust Belt, and everyone I've talked to is mad as hell at Trump. When I went for a walk last night, I noticed two houses had taken down their Trump signs. They had been in their yards for at least a year.
Trump and the Republicans really fucked up with this.

By the time it crosses trumps desk, he vetoes it

>(((polls)))

Hahahahaha

Trump supports red flag laws, though.

Overton window shifted, people are recognizing that therr may never be a political solution

>problem
>left wing solution = more government, less liberty
>right wing solution = more government, less liberty
i think i see a pattern

Attached: f85.jpg (600x467, 53K)

It's starting to look like it. I can't believe how many Republicans are caving on the Second Amendment. They are traitors.

Politicians are rats

Every fucking nation that removed fire arms from their people end up controling them. Pass nigger.

Good goy boomer

This. The powers that be will never give us any door open for peaceful, political solutions. They know we’re coming for them, and they will make sure that something like Trump or Brexit will never happen again.

We’re all fucked, and only the solution remains is violence. Let’s hope that we burgers still have some balls left and make The Turner Diaries real.

*Reading Seej intensifies*

"Conservatives" haven't conserved shit except money for Israel. The evil WHITE SUPREEEEMISTS that everyone bashes is actually real Americans wanting to preserve our way of life.

That’s what I want to know too. Strange that most Americans are ok with infringement on their second amendment right.

Yes it's almost like the DNC is run by Jews and the RNC worships Jews.

this is a spark for civil war, they're panicking and trying to remove guns too quickly because they're scared.

It’s Siege you faggot. Get it right next time.

Go home and drink your tap water, faggot

Attached: 1565109067553.jpg (1110x1366, 269K)

neocohens=socdems=trotskyists=communists=jew pets

Fuck off to any other country with gun control.

>criminal isn't a nigger
user...

How do "RedFlagLaws" account for people with zero red flags?

My lord, you poor thing

Puss puss.

>64%
LOL. According to leftist media organizations. There will be no lasting gun laws from this and their is nothing the kikes can do about it other than cry.

64% of the 433 New York City and borough residents canvassed in this monumental and absolutely irrefutable "national" poll. Faggot niggers burn in hell.

Most who respond to these polls are ignorant of current laws. Like they don't know that all firearms bought from an FFL get a background check and they get a question like "are you in favor of background checks?" and they respond with "yes, I am" and the pollster counts it as being in favor of gun control.

Exactly. I've since long abandoned the two parties as they, along with any other political party, are just filled back stabbing traitors that won't hesitate to flip their beliefs just as long as it benefits them

Having illegal opinions. It'll eventually engage the slippery slope, like it always does, and become anyone who is white and doesn't hate themselves or has any inkling of nationalist sentiment will be cause for some Jew judge to jail you and strip you of your rights.

I agree!! Heh, sure I voted for trump cause he was pro-gun, but look fellow pedes, this is our chance to appease and signal to the left! Maybe this will show the black people we’re good too??

We have a right to form militias and peaceably assemble.

>Hopefully the President will legislate

Fuck off, retard.

>using our rights makes us cianiggers
If you're too afraid to use your rights, you've already lost them.

Seems about right, but wouldn’t be surprised if there just getting these numbers by twitter polls.

And where did he get that number from? A Twatter poll I imagine. News Flash, social media is a manipulated lie paraded as truth.

actually in the first panel both are law abiding citizens because none of them are breaking the law by having a gun. in the second panel the one with a gun becomes a criminal because its now a crime to own guns. this cartoon makes no sense.

Some on post the pol meme.

Not

and every blind naive MIGAfool will follow right along. A bunch of anchors. Drowning men not worth saving as they pull everyone else down with them.

BE

Be

Did you once tell a coworker or an ex wife that you were feeling depressed? You now don't have a second amendment right to defend yourself anymore. It's already happened.

a talking monkey doesn't make sense either, and yet, here you are

Attached: 1562240574916.jpg (1009x931, 184K)

Cope lmao

>1 post by this id
>advocates taking away people's rights
Kys fag, sage

Trump only won by around 70,000 votes in the Rust Belt. That area is very pro-gun. I unironically think he lost the election with that speech.

Shooting hoaxes work, this is the single best evidence that our society has become dumbed-down beyond all hope.

youtu.be/4tiEGwhyjLg

Attached: 1450139475304.png (221x255, 6K)

My right to live overrides your right to own a killing tool.

a majority of people want a big beautiful wall, but Dems won't budge a single inch, so we shoulds bend over on gun control? kek.

Fuck this grey fool.

Attached: STFU.jpg (625x544, 115K)

Gun Control may give you the political capital to get a Wall. You should do it.

no, it doesnt.

Imagine the shame and mortification to be born Brazilian, knowing it will curse and haunt you for all your days and you can never escape your origin. It's almost enough to make you feel sorry for them.

Who hurt you?

Time for Grandpa to be put in a home. If we can take rights away for the public good we can revoke driving privileges for the public good.

Attached: EBdadqOWwAAFiZG.jpg (720x782, 88K)

You guys do realize that if you create any form of militia movement to resist the federal government, the Feds will infiltrate your militia and subvert it, right? Just look arbitrary Waco, those ranchers in Oregon and Arizona, the list goes on. For a regime supposedly incompetent, they’re very much the opposite when it comes to destroying anyone more right-wing than Ben Shapiro.

Bill Mitchell is getting universally torn apart in the responses

INFRINGED

>seej
I see what you fuckin did there

shut up muzzie

conservatives dont fucking conserve anything

By your logic, I don't think you should be allowed to own a car then

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-25-13-35-12-1.png (1080x1613, 275K)

Based Rubio and Lindsay Graham supporting red flag laws.

Glad Trump surrounds himself with 2 men that had his back since the start!

MAGA!!!

No

which is why the definition of Militia is EVERY american citizen fro age 16 to 60. A single american is a Militia onto itself. So every american SHOULD form a militia, a militia of ONE. tactically speaking, 1 man-militias are more dangerous than a squad, since they can move more easily and hide more easily.

I feel like this last bit of shooting really got the grift-right to unmask themselves. I saw Bill tweeting out the same meme phrases that democrats like Pelosi or AOC would use for gun control. Voted for Trump because I wanted the majority Republican government to pass conceal carry reciprocity and suppressor bills. They cucked out on ALL of it and instead I get bump stocks banned and now they're considering Red Flag Laws which of course totally won't be abused by Democrats who are screaming that they think you're a nut job for wanting a 10/22 with a synthetic stock.

This
We are seeing who are really with us on the right.

who the fuck is bill mitchell?

Who the fuck is this cuck faggot? Hope he dies.

My right to live is protected by my fire arm [spoiler] I'm still saging this thread tho [/spoiler]

prepare boys, the great minecraft game is coming.

Dumbest thing I've ever heard and the absolute opposite of reality.

you're glowing now cia nigger

Armed

Bill of rights was designed to protect the minority opinion. Ur gonna need a bigger percentage.... And a lot more law enforcement.
Cuz even if u take mine.
I can print out a plastic one in a day and cast aluminum recievers the next.
And i can nigger rig a barrel in a pinch

>muh majority
Doesn't decide what rights we have.

name one (1) thing conservatives have conserved.
just one.

Go back to playing Minecraft and forget about all this. Don’t forget to Have Sex.

Trump betrayed his voters. They voted for him hoping he would strengthen the borders and defend gun rights and now he openly supports a law that strips citizens of their guns on pure suspension of poor mental health. Basically anyone who is a thought criminal.

He didn't openly support this when he was running for president. Makes me wonder why.

Attached: 1564994471167.png (640x959, 249K)

He already said that it's no longer on the table, you faggots fell for it hook, line and sinker again. Enjoy your FEMA camps and your cope.

Attached: 1510174536720.jpg (428x428, 25K)

I doubt he will get a wall built. He sure will get more built for Israel though.