I was told to meet women at local grocery stores but it's over for us Texans

I just came back shopping and have seen on four separate stores a pregnant Mexican. Every single white women can be categorically reduced to the iwannaseeyourmanager haircut or morbidly obese grandmutt. It's fucking over.

Attached: awdawda.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

yep

>I went to one store and didn't find the girl of my dreams
Keep looking faggot

do americans really meet their soul mates in walmarts?

Attached: 1538541802053.jpg (125x124, 2K)

In France, all the babies I see are blacks or arabs. Maybe 1 in 10 are whites. It's depressing.

we should invade france

lmao eat shit you dirty meds.

i'm whiter than you

>I was told to meet women at local grocery stores
who told you that?
that's fucking retarded

I hear ya I'm a very large man and all these white Piggy's weigh more than me

>iwannaseeyourmanager haircut
Never knew this was a thing.

There wouldn't be any white casualties anyway

Your descents will be blacked. It's inevitable. I'm going to Switzerland. I'll be remember you while I'll be making beautiful white babies with my blonde hair switzerland wife.

Incel gtfo

Same here in California, majority of white women are also single moms that got BLACKED and the only decent ones are already married. I'd rather blanda up with a qt black girl at this point.

Attached: 1542576392491.jpg (1440x1080, 42K)

its a clown world when the italian is whiter the frenchie

Just turned 32 and got out of a 4 year relationship last year.

The dating scene has been a total shit show. They're overweight, have kids, or both, and/or they look like they're 15+ years older than they are though they are likely just lying about their age.

i just imagine some dude dressing himself up and being corny af, going to the grocery store to hit on women who only want to go shopping and be left alone

>interracial kids disgust me
>better get a black gf

I guess the picture wasn't enough for my sarcasm

it's a shitskin world

>It's inevitable
only leftist talk this way
kys

At least you didn't get shot.

There's a Safeway in east San Francisco where you can meet all sorts of pretty ladies(female)

its time for the medbvll to rise up and save europe

Attached: 1565202161201.png (2732x2048, 3.79M)

Have sex

Attached: 1565059225509.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>americans have souls

Why are u shopping at the same as these dregs? Go to a Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s. Their stocks with chicks. Second, don’t just walk up to strangers and ask them out. You should let them say something to you first.

The grocery store is an old meme. Bitches dont cook anymore.
If youre looking for a young woman and willing to put in the work go to every convenience store and fast food joint around.
Every chica at work in these places is looking for an opportunity out.

Know thats what you are as a man. Just a horse to hitch their wagon to.

I'm not. Listen I'd love to have our proper Salvini but France is over. So I guess it's inevitable in France, maybe not in Italia... for now... France's elites want France to be a hotel for the rest of the world.

Stop crying like a little faggot.
Your weakness disgusts me.

Imagine in a couple of generations when all women will just be bald, fat and either brown or black. Hopefully with genetic manipulation and tube babies everyone will choose to have a white baby with blue eyes and blonde hair

if you want to see tons of hot girls go into restaurants, they seem to eat expensive at least 2-3 times a week because daddy pays for it.

America was always destined to die. It was a failed abortion from the start. But America should not die like this. It should not die from multiculturalism. The only way to help White Americans now is to invade Mexico for "Lebensraum"

who the fuck even cares how many people are preggers? are you unironically checking every time? go inseminate some white bitches then