bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
youtu.be/71CQkjuTKLs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CvOR9eJU3GQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sandy hook you retard

Grief does weird shit man

D U P E R S

D E L I G H T

Attached: 1564872264008.png (795x445, 427K)

"I'm live on CNN soo good"

Attached: 1556382483715.jpg (234x250, 4K)

When my grandfather died our entire family was miserable around the dinner table sniffling. Nobody was joking it up and smirking.

There have been times where I've been so sad/angry that I almost lose it and smile. Just saying, it CAN happen.

Attached: SmirkGIFStrzok.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

they're mormons.
mormons have a different view about death.

If you're trained it's so easy to read faces

Attached: 1563767330923.png (1198x1078, 1.11M)

Motherfucking McKill yourself. No one acts like that after their toddler daughter is shot to death. No one.

>t. never felt real grief in entire life

Watch the press conference. He's acting and the whole thing is fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ&t=26s

You’re only like this if you’re a psychopath. When my girlfriends cousin was murdered her entire family was mortified for weeks. Except for her weird ass psycho uncle who was cracking jacks and “oh wells”

Also to any summer lurkers, it was all fake bullshit. The most propagndized “mass shooting” go watch we need to talk about sandy hook. The whole thing is absolutely fucked. So any leftist who says the right is irrationally paranoid is mistaken. They constantly ring up sandy hook deniers as insane without looking into. Just read snopes debunking it. There is no debating gun control if they don’t know this, and they are not open to believing.

God sandy hook pisses me off so much

Did any of you anons know anyone who lost a kid or anyone in the town?

>Did any of you anons know anyone who lost a kid or anyone in town?
It's hard to get to know Satanists, they're all so rather secretive and evil.

the joker?

Checked

best sandy hook documentary:
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

I was killed at Sandy Hook, so stop saying it was fake, because as I type this from little boy Heaven, I can assure you it was real.

Uh why is he laughing and smiling

Attached: 1533419122720.jpg (375x500, 21K)

Sweet little Daniel? One of the 20 children and six educators?

Attached: B966962F-124A-428A-907D-EF2A185FE716.jpg (1242x1055, 360K)

Sandy Hook was the most obvious and sloppiest false flag of all. Newtown is a town full of intrl agency spooks, Sandy Hook was totally defunct and run down. They demolished it immediately after the shooting.

Alex Jones was utterly ruined by taking the bait.

uh hey guys real question, if Sandy Hook was fake, how'd that one parent manage to win a defamation lawsuit against Alex Jones? Wouldn't the parent have to prove the legitimacy of the shooting as a part of winning the lawsuit?

Thats right WTF. WTF you doing on cnn?

They settled for court fees, about 30 grand paid by jones. It wasn't a win

Oh vey! $50000000 for demo and an NDA to the company!!!
youtu.be/71CQkjuTKLs

>lmao my daughter's dead

Attached: temp.jpg (1919x1048, 476K)

Connecticut sealed all records. Made a law where FOIA cannot get access to crime scene photos, death records, statements, etc. statewide for every homicide. Immediately in the wake of the shooting, pushed by the “parents”

Yea this is what I remember. Why would he settle if the shooting wasn't real, though? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Why would the parents settle for peanuts if they had proof enough to bury jones?
It's almost as if the money didn't matter and it was all about headlines burying alex and infowars or something.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CvOR9eJU3GQ

>The murder of your young child makes you chuckle because grief

Sandy hook believers are dipshits. Alex Jones is an easy target for them.