So it turns out that Hitler was actually a jew

So it turns out that Hitler was actually a jew.

>foxnews.com/science/hitlers-secret-history-nazi-grandfather-jewish

>Hitler's secret history revealed: Study suggests Nazi leader's grandfather was Jewish

>"Drawing on evidence from Austrian archives from the 1800s, Dr. Sax documents that there was in fact a settled community of Jews living in Graz before 1850," a press release accompanying the study states. "And, Dr. Sax presents overwhelming evidence that Preradovich was a Nazi sympathizer who was offended by the suggestion that Adolf Hitler was a Vierteljude (a one-quarter Jew)."

Attached: 46c079b8-hitler.jpg (1862x1048, 162K)

I suspected this all along

it’s a well known fact that hitler was jewish controlled opposition to wipe out millions upon millions of white males before flooding europe with shitskins since women are more likely to racemix and welcome invading forces out of ignorance of racial identity and strengths

Nice. Let's roll with it.
Hitler was a jew, so jews are responsible for WWII and Holocaust was White Genocide.

Attached: REVEALED.jpg (727x574, 269K)

Hahaha kys

Attached: 61446641306764180888bb375182fec8a1988404b431e70401c4212186e3b126.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

No. Shit.

So hitler is jesus, a kike being adored by whites.

Hitler is the based and redpilled version of Jesus.

>"Drawing on evidence from Austrian archives from the 1800s, Dr. Sax documents that there was in fact a settled community of Jews living in Graz before 1850,"
Okay? My hometown(in which half of my family lived for generations) was 2/3rds jewish before the war and I'm 100% ethnic polish.

Attached: 1558595771431.jpg (683x817, 138K)

I recently learned I may be 1/4 jew and I talk shit about Jews more than anyone I know.

Also the holocaust didnt happen or else I wouldnt even exist.

I think quarter Jews can natural plan jew schemes , but their Christian nature prevents them from acting on it.
We can see a Jewish scheme where the average goy sees a charity , but we would ne be r do such a scheme because we arent evil kikes

God damn the JIDF has new shit posting orders.
It's this old stupid canard again.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10 Hitler's Jewish genes - Gene Expression.png (758x1623, 446K)

So bobby fisher is also jesus. It's all making sense now.

The story is a lie created by jews and the jew shills run with it.

Attached: Hitler's DNA.jpg (1500x6000, 1.66M)

Attached: bobby fisher Jews hate non jews.jpg (767x344, 123K)

he was the second coming of Jesus. I knew it

Jews lie all day long on Jow Forums. It's what they are here for.

Attached: Bobby Fischer no lie is too big for a jew they live by ling.jpg (722x333, 131K)

>a Jewish man committed the Holocaust

How can Jews live with themselves? For shame.

As a life long supporter of the Jews and Israel I support Hitler now. I’ll stand by any Jew no matter what they have done. They’re not perfect but they’re Gods chosen people. Heil Hitler, a great Jew!

Just like (((Frank Collins))) and (((Owen Benjamin))).

Attached: Frank Collins Controlled.jpg (150x177, 7K)

Nope. There's only one race. The Human Race.

Attached: 1565251604736.png (480x512, 366K)

Reminds me of this fantastic little analysis.
>There were two possibilities in Judaism. Before the birth of Christ, these two, negation and affirmation, were together awaiting choice. Christ was the man who conquered in Himself Judaism, the greatest negation, and created Christianity, the strongest affirmation and the most direct opposite of Judaism. Now the choice has been made; the old Israel has divided into Jews and Christians, and Judaism has lost the possibility of producing greatness. The new Judaism has been unable to produce men like Samson and Joshua, the least Jewish of the old Jews. In the history of the world, Christendom and Jewry represent negation and affirmation. In old Israel there was the highest possibility of mankind, the possibility of Christ. The other possibility is the Jew. I must guard against misconception; I do not mean that there was any approach to Christianity in Judaism; the one is the absolute negation of the other; the relation between the two is only that which exists between all pairs of direct opposites. Even more than in the case of piety and Judaism, Judaism and Christianity can best be contrasted by what each respectively excludes. Nothing is easier than to be Jewish, nothing so difficult as to be Christian. Judaism is the abyss over which Christianity is erected, and for that reason the Aryan dreads nothing so deeply as the Jew.
>Christ was a Jew, precisely that He might overcome the Judaism within Him, for he who triumphs over the deepest doubt reaches the highest faith; he who has raised himself above the most desolate negation is most sure in his position of affirmation. Judaism was the peculiar, original sin of Christ; it was His victory over Judaism that made Him greater than Buddha or Confucius. Christ was the greatest man because He conquered the greatest enemy. Perhaps He was, and will remain, the only Jew to conquer Judaism.

Attached: Garden of Earthly Delights.jpg (2400x1634, 1.06M)