Convince me to stop having compassion and empathy for others and wishing peace, love...

Convince me to stop having compassion and empathy for others and wishing peace, love, and happiness for all sentient life.

Attached: NASA-Apollo8-Dec24-Earthrise.jpg (2400x2400, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-12
books.google.com/books?id=N47OCwAAQBAJ&pg=PT45&lpg=#v=onepage&q&f=false
worldometers.info/world-population/world-population-by-year/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need the lie of racial equality to die because we honestly have compassion and wish for peace. Forcing different people with different genetics and values together creates conflict and violence. Ethnic Nationalism and eugenics are the fastest roads towards world peace.

None of it will matter in the near future. The sun will engulf the earth. A black hole will engulf the sun. We're all dead men walking.

Attached: Untitled.png (745x510, 628K)

No need faggot, life will convince you thoroughly, have no doubt about it.

I don't believe that any sort of equality exists in nature. I also don't believe that people should suffer for their relative difference. Even with all the horrible things that happen in the world today, and despite the unprecedented distribution of ethnic and cultural variance across the world, we are still living in the most peaceful period of time in recorded human history. The territorial conflicts between ancient ethnostates caused far more suffering on a far larger scale than the individual rapes, murders, and mass shootings that occur today.

I want people with the urge to harm others to find a way to be happy and undo their hatred. I want people who hate and resent the place they're in to find somewhere where they feel they belong rather than kill and punish them collectively. Everything in the universe is temporary and meaningless, so there's no reason to suffer in hatred and project it onto others. We're all going to die and be forgotten whether we're good or evil, so it's better for oneself and everyone else to just be good.

move to an all black neighborhood

Just neck yourself faggot

they lie to you as much as you lie to yourself.

the end

I was an edgy teenager for a while and I used to wish for a world war and chaos because I felt like humans should suffer for making the world such a shithole. That mindset just makes you feel worse and continues to spiral. I don't want evil, horrible people to suffer retribution or get what's coming to them, I want them to just stop being evil and horrible and then be forgiven.

Because nationalism is evil ofcourse.
Just remember the 6 gorillion and you will understand that forcing multiple ethnic groups to compete with each other on the same soil is the way to go.
The tragedy and conflict this causes is NOTHING compared to the 6 gorillion, stupid goy.

The sun is a worm hole

I worked in a couple warehouse jobs that were around 80% black. Some of them were nice, funny, great people who I respect, some were complete scumbags who would steal whatever they could from anyone, litter everywhere, and talk shit about everyone, most of them were normally fine but did shitty things when they felt justified. I feel sorry for the shitty ones because they don't realize that being a better person would make them feel much better than the shitty things they do to feel good or powerful. The only feelings of freedom and accomplishment a lot of people have found in their lives is winning a fight or stealing someone's phone.

It's good to love your country and care about the people you love. Nationalism is only bad when it motivates people to hate and harm others. I also don't think that anyone should be forced to immigrate anywhere. I don't know what this has to do with the validity of holocaust casualty figures.

>compassion & sympathy
except...
>incels are disgusting vermin
>people who support the President are the enemy

Hide friendly ET posts
Report friendly ET posts
Don't reply to friendly ET posts

karma doesn't exist.

You should have compassion and empathy for yourself. The once you are capable of no longer hating your self for being a white male, you can move onto spreading love and empathy to the world.

Humans are still territorial primates, and no ideology can change that. And what makes you think this is the most peaceful time in history? Do you know how many people are murdered and assaulted just in the US on a daily basis?

The only peace in this universe is the peace of death. Those on the side of life choose to fight. There are no exemptions. Your compassion is obvious false consciousness and everyone you know will recognize it as such. You are the most successful predator the world has ever produced. Stop running

Why are you against white people having a nation to themselves with just themselves? Why do other races get that privilege? Why do you deny whites from having it? Why can they not have a nation where they are 100% white?

>Convince me
Just spend time around this cesspool and you'll grow to hate everyone here.

What if they are AI simulations which have obtained sentience

>sentient
Why do you hate niggers?

Liberals are so obsessed with compassion that they won't stop until white people are extinct and all white countries become african/Muslim shitholes

there's never been a nigger on the moon. the moon is the last bastion of white freedom

Other sentient life does not wish peace and happiness for you if you are white, especially a white man. They never will
Not only you, but everyone like you, your family and neighbors, will suffer because they are being abused and used to make other, less civilized sentient life happy. All in the name of love and equality.
Fuck you you murderer

the moon landing is real. the science exists. mankind threw a hail mary and it worked.

>no compassion
unironically read Mein Kampf you faggit

Attached: 4338f6de97641b939343115abfc4ee4d--gestapo-german-soldier.jpg (236x313, 16K)

>Nationalism is only bad when it motivates people to hate and harm others

Good thing, that's not what nationalism is about.
All things you mentioned could be said about a nationalist society. That's why I twisted your position into being the position of a nationalist and provided a common counter argument frequently used to discredit nationalism in general. The argument is a retarded straw man of course, but it's one a lot of people would use.
Probably even you, since you are probably trying to argue against nationalism in the OP.

What nationalism actually does is it enables a people to live among there own in a coherent and sovereign society to contribute to the common goal of improving that society.
Of course there are many different individuals within the society, but an ethnic group is always also a group of common interests. People share a common culture, way of living, a common perception of morality etc.

A nationalist society is the most 'peaceful' and 'compassionate' society you'll find.
It doesn't have shit to do with hatred and if everybody would respect ethnic boundaries, the world would already be a better place for everyone living in it.

That is a noble thing to wish for, user. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I want every incel in the world to be in a happy relationship with someone they love and who loves them back. It's perfectly understandable how someone who has never felt loved or accepted would be resentful. I agree with a lot Trump's policies, like rebuilding infrastructure and reducing exploitation of poor people in other countries through incentivizing production in the US, where conditions and compensation are more humane.

You feel better when you're good. There's no need for any kind of divine compensation.

Agreed

I believe humans have some degree of free will that can influence the path of external stimulus to reaction. And yes, all of the violence in the world today is almost nothing compared to the conquests, slavery, and exterminations that occurred throughout the world for the purpose of expanding the power of states and ethnic groups from the formation of civilizations up until the fall of the Berlin Wall, relative to the human population.

According to FBI statistics, there were 16,617 murders in the US in 2017.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-12

Appian estimated that around a million people were enslaved during Ceasar's conquest of Gaul, and many more killed

books.google.com/books?id=N47OCwAAQBAJ&pg=PT45&lpg=#v=onepage&q&f=false

at a time when the global population was estimated to be less than that of the United States today.

worldometers.info/world-population/world-population-by-year/

Life itself is a struggle for survival and a competition for mates.
Others will not leave you in peace, so being peaceful no matter the cost is effectively suicidal.
When you are attacked or your society is undermined, you must defend yourself and your group. Otherwise you will perish.
Compassion for randoms on the other side of the world to the point of sending them resources your local environment desperately needs itself and even shipping them into your own society is completely mentally insane.
Take care of those around you first and foremost. Concerning yourself with outsiders is fruitless and detrimental to your own prosperity.
I too wish peace, love and happiness to all, but in reality that's something that just cannot happen. People will always find conflict. Best to come out on top.

Fighting feels good

My life is peaceful right now. Those on the side of life would not seek to destroy life. There's billions of exceptions, one for every person who doesn't intentionally inflict harm on others. My compassion is real consciousness because I consciously choose to implement it in reality. Just because I have the power to kill doesn't mean I lack the agency to choose whether or not I kill.

I have no problem with that, so long as its formation and preservation is done in a humane way and it only inflicts violence on others in direct and immediate self-defense against direct violence brought against it rather than for the sake of power and expansion.

I want everyone here to be happy and loved and stop motivating each other to kill people.

I don't want white people to suffer. I want white people to be safe, loved, and happy, and I want people who hate white people to stop doing so and find happiness for themselves without victimizing others. I also don't want white people to hate people who aren't white.

It's on my list. Mussolini's Doctrine of Fascism was short and fun.

A world divided into peaceful ethno-nationalist societies who respect each others boundaries is too idealistic for me. Populations rise and fall, resources aren't dispersed evenly, environmental influences will affect one area differently than others, and people will be driven to move and change in response to changes that affect them. Ethncities themselves are not static, permanent entities. They are constantly shifting, fragmenting, combining, and changing, especially in the ancient world dominated by ethno-states and tribes. I would prefer civilizations to change and adapt to changing conditions in the way best suited for the well being of humanity, regardless of the categorizations of humanity.

>loving niggers, pedophiles and jews
FUCK OFF MORALFAG

Attached: moral fags everywhere.jpg (197x255, 10K)

Why would I do that? I'm not a Jew, negro, communist/Marxist, feminist, progressive, or Muslim.