What is Jow Forums's opinion on cripples?

What is Jow Forums's opinion on cripples?

Attached: brennan.gif (618x412, 145K)

he legit is based

Euthanise them. I’m all for eugenics

They're crippled. Why do we have to have an opinion on everything? Some shit just is.

Based and Chairpilled

He still gets more pussy than OP

He's a dirty little traitor cunt

midge

At least he's not an incel

Being crippled is a dad state of affairs. I only wish it upon my enemies and their mothers.

dad = sad

Clearly I'm crippled in the head.

Their life sucks enough why not just leave them alone

That one is gay.

Pathetic how many of you newfags didn't know about Hotwheels until now

It depends on what you mean by crippled. If you’re talking physically, a physical disability on a person with the right frame of mind isn’t a burden. However, pair the right mental disability with the physical and you got yourself a Terry Shivo a la Life.

I do not think people with disabilities who cannot contribute to society should have kids.

Most of these probably don't even remember when Jow Forums tried to gas Jow Forums with floating nigger dicks

You could play football with hotwheels

behind on the times. hes an absolute cuck now who says he regrets ever making infinitychan and to SHUT IT DOWN

Sounds pretty based to me

Should be thrown off cliffs.

Attached: IMG-20190524-231846.jpg (630x800, 103K)

sellout

he plugged leftypol and so he is based comrade hotwheels

Thank god for stairs.

Secure the Hotwheels.

All I'm gonna say is, they won't be a problem in 2050.

He was able to build shit while being severely crippled. I honestly think your other senses are enhanced when your body is non functional. So his brain picked up the slack, probably a great coder. It’s like where I live there is a big blind community, this one guy who is blind walks here all the time, I whispered when he passed by, “hello” and he heard it and said hello out loud. Most people wouldn’t have heard that.

Put them in the Robocop programme.

Attached: Robocop-movie-Peter-Weller-Cyborg.jpg (500x818, 98K)

Does he have legs or are his lower extremities a tail-like appendage.. like a sperm cell, or an amoeba of some sort

Like a slug or a ghost

Did he say "hello" as in "good morning" or "heLLo!?" as in "did i just hear some incel rapist creep up on me and whisper something?"

I do. Moot was mad about luggage lad.

Not anymore.

Taking pictures of your own post is cringeworthy dude. kys.

Whites actually have empathy and altruism (to a fault). There will surely be care given to these unfortunate souls in the ethnostate. Sterilization if the handicap is genetic, but no abortion or forced euthanasia.

i used to bust his chops on 8ch for wearing "baby clothes" but i'm such an asshole i was almost always wearing pajamas while i did it

wizardry and faggotry is a choice

He posted an article on dailystormer once explaining why he supported eugenics
Small excerpt from the article:

>I am a disabled supporter of eugenics, and I’m not the only one.

>Allowing more cripples like myself to be born when society at large knows how it can be stopped is a great crime.

Osteogenesis imperfecta is a genetic disease that normally appears as a de novo mutation. However, once it manifests itself, it is the dominant gene. People affected with the condition have a 50% chance of spreading it to their offspring. It is one of the few severely crippling conditions that does not kill the afflicted person by the age of 18, while also not causing infertility.

>However, it is one of the most painful conditions in the world. Drug treatment does little to stop it, and the conventional rodding surgeries do almost nothing to strengthen bones, they just make them straighter. By all accounts, broken bones are just as painful as in healthy children — and most kids only break one bone in their entire childhood, much less over one hundred.

Made me lol

Yet he rolls around Chinkiland fucking gooks

Imagine a Chinese hotwheels and tell me that man is doing something good with his time

Cripples in general? Not their fault and deserve our compassion and support.

Hotwheels specifically? Dude gets first-hand confirmation Q is real, and decides to pull a cuck move and speak badly about 8 c h after some Jew shoots up a bunch of folks while C_A puts his "manifesto" on the site. Twice. Both times, anons called out the faggotry as a plant. Which is was.

>wearing the same clothing as those your are talking to
Is that you Trudeau?

we must be respectful of other cultures by mocking them with a straight face

Attached: trudeau-dance-cringe.webm (854x480, 2.98M)

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)