Are you guys tired of winning yet?

Are you guys tired of winning yet?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190808-110832_Chrome.jpg (1315x1275, 691K)

Attached: 1547438596091.jpg (888x1024, 101K)

suck my leafy cock and eat my maple-syrup covered balls

Reminder that Mexico is a white country.

meth is a hell of a drug

Good. Maybe if they have jobs they will stay there.

Too late. 30+ million of the turds are already here.

Why is this a bad thing? Either we’re getting a good deal from them and our economy grows, or they get a good deal from us and their economy grows. The first is good for us innately, and the second is good for us because it cuts down on economic migration. So what’s your point?

Damn I hate getting a better deal than NAFTA rapings. fuck blumpf

This, but the same for Central America and South America

Most spic migrants are coming from places more to the south of Mexico

>Mexico is creating more jobs
>they still come here to take our welfare

That’s just their cultural vibrancy that I hear so much about.

Based. Trump only gives lip service to the Cletus masses for the votes, while secretly working for the corporatists who like the Mexibros. I'm sure President Trump would rather share a cold one with a Mexibro instead of some inbred rural hick. Trump has my vote 2020!

Finally, it's about time we start getting some high quality narcotics in here

because pol only wants to complaint user

Wonderful the biggest enemy we have right now is our number one trading partner.

Also trading implies we benefit from when we really don't.

Death to mexico and mexicans.

Fuck you spic.

Mexibros who come to US (il) L E G A L L Y are likely to be magapedes. Have you seen Hispanic job numbers? #KAG

This is unironcally good. Fuck China. If the US can improve Mexico, it's a win for a propserious region and a win for the US immigration system.

only if by country you mean only the ruling elite.

God damn it, LOOK AT THE VOTING RECORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spics vote left, stop spreading this lie.

stop being terrorists and we might be friends

Attached: 2019-08-08 12_58_21-Mexico's president urges US to revisit gun laws after El Paso shooting _ Th (1024x762, 404K)

how the fuck is this even bad? Theyre literally cheap fucking labor right next door getting shit made over there and shipping it to the US cost little to nothing why the fuck are you fags crying about the United States making Mexico make all our shit lol

Excuse me, have you seen Hispanic employment numbers?

They give us beaners and we give them money. Shitty deal if you ask me

/fpbp/thread/

>gets btfo by beaners

Attached: Canada-Flag-5.png (1222x760, 355K)

Día del Rake

To be fair, if Mexico has a strong manufacturing base, with well paid jobs, there's no need for spics to cross the border seeking employment.
You'll still need to weed out the parasites obviously, but it should reduce the overall number of border crossers.