I am Illuminati. Here's a solution

Greetings, Jow Forums. I'm an Illuminati member. There are several camps among us and I'm part of the light sharing group here to audit and assist mankind. Many of you are also members but don't know it. One day I might discuss that with you. Today I am here to give a solution to a growing problem.

Jow Forums is a cultural influencer Dark Illuminati find difficult to control. I'm sure YOU have noticed how Jow Forums has been increasingly targeted for silencing. A lot of this is due to your work exposing the Deep State/Epstein maelstrom behind most of what's attacking your various countries right now. They hope to shut you down to gain control over what men see, think and believe. You know. I'll get to my point.

Greatest danger facing the world right now: the US losing the First and Second Amendments and no longer serving as inspiration worldwide.

How they plan to do it: by focusing Americans on a false binary of two polar opposite solutions that are not really solutions.

>There are mass shootings
>Therefore guns and free speech must be destroyed

This is similar to:

>Cancer exists
>Cut down all trees and remove buildings

So here is a solution. Make it viral, and do Good Work:

>There are mass shootings
>Do not remove Amendments.
>Instead reopen state mental hospitals.

These will not only solve "the problem" but create jobs and reduce vagrancy.

Signed, an Illuminatus

Attached: 1520089-Babylonian-statue-2.jpg (450x600, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maps.library.utoronto.ca/datapub/digital/G_3201_B72_33000.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are aware illuminati is a pop culture bullshitting term? No one calls himself illuminati except retarded larpers.

I'm Illuminati.

>666
You retarded satanist.
>there are mass shootings
>most mass shootings are niggers
>separate people
>preschool politics

So am I. As a member of the Illuminati my vote is to separate people. Deportations, repatriations, and separations are the only way to fix the problems.

I am Le Cercle member

fuck you nigger

Attached: 1550234407689.jpg (242x249, 6K)

>Many of you are also members but don't know it.
You must be dreaming!

As a fellow Illuminatus, I can confirm that this Illuminatus speaks the truth.

The digits check out guys

This dude is illuminati

Attached: D4ED0841-F840-4E51-AB48-0EB7CBD097D0.jpg (259x194, 10K)

mental health is a devils work, the solution is resocial engineering women on a mass scale

No, I am Illuminati.

The world is run by families who have lineages stretching back even for a thousand years. The world is built as such that you cannot influence it unless you obey the families, if you don't then you lose your job, no matter how good it is and then black mailed, ostracised and ultimately exiled from civilisation. There is absolutely no interest in any matters regarding anything outside of said family interests. They feel them selves as gods as people pray them as such. Nobody will ever colonise another star system or work towards achieving such goals, because it's not in the families interests. They've helped to shape this world into what it is today. Their influence is beyond simple comprehension.

Attached: 1551393205718.png (693x720, 672K)

Your manuscript vernacular reveal you as a 19-23 year old Midwesterner with a low to mid-level education.

>Signed, an Illuminatus
Illuminanonymous would've been better, shitlarp.

If only you knew how bad things really are...

Putting away the elite for good is the thing that will unite the world and put an end to unspeakable evil that goes on everyday. The world will drastically change when people realize how vast "your" network has infiltrated American culture and politics. It's game over. Nothing can stop what's to come.

Gentle separation, space dust return.
Goodbye beloved fallen. Accept your fate.

You don't fool me, Satan!

The Soviet Union diagnosed opponents with 'Sluggish Schizophrenia', and sent them to the loony bin.

This. Also psychilogy was invented and pushed by jews aka the synagogue of satan

>I'm an Illuminati member.
no you aren't
that is a generic title given by the naive masses
larp elsewhere faggot.

>fellow Illuminati

illuminati is just the name for people who know secrets about this world. turns out i know them too lol and i will always make sure to tell everyone

>we live inside the concave earth - there are holes on the poles which serve as an exit to outer worlds
>nukes are fake, nuclear fission is impossible
>japan and america were in conspiracy to make nuclear weapons seem real. for their cooperation their emperor and his family were unharmed
>holocaust was fake (duh)
>pyramides were built in 19th century by napoleon and his fellow mason friends by casting concrete from limestone. if you think it's crazy check out rock composites from pyramide blocks. they lack mineral traces kek which disproves theory they were "cut" by aliens which leads me to next point
>aliens are demons from outer worlds
oh and very important thing

all the (((information agencies))) in usa and in european national countries are just freemasons in disguise. they decided "public security agents" sound better than some scary masons

Attached: 536px-Concave_hollow_Earths.svg.png (536x536, 132K)

>Signed, an Illuminatus
your people are the fucking cancer (if you're not larping that is). i can't wait till we murder all of you faggot trannies

>>we live inside the concave earth - there are holes on the poles which serve as an exit to outer worlds
Nice way to sew disinfo into an otherwise truthful comment. The Earth is flat.

Tl;dr, won't infect my brain with this nigger shit.
So like, some 15 year old lurker thought he'd make his first post? Is that what this is?

>The Earth is flat.
show me flat earth map with proper proportions

Attached: retard23.jpg (214x236, 8K)

>masons built the pyramids
this guy knows

The burden of proof is on a supposed sphere, ~25,000 miles in circumference, spinning at a rate of roughly 1000mph, that has oceans of water adhered to its' exterior.

>says that earth is flat
>can't show a map with proper proportions

Attached: debil.jpg (750x1000, 73K)

Running low on MKUltra 'patients' again Satan?

>LARPing as a pretentious old man playing at ruling the world

Attached: bb.png (515x510, 296K)

maps.library.utoronto.ca/datapub/digital/G_3201_B72_33000.jpg

No one claims to have a 100% accurate map. We just know there's no curve and we're not moving.

yet you can go on google maps and use the spherical projection with an extreme accuracy

>that has oceans of water adhered to its' exterior.
a push from the above that the newton was talking about. the mason fucks reversed gravity and the proper model of the earth creating heliocentrism - worship of the sun (aka lucifer, the lightbringer etc.)
the proper model is the skycentrism. the heaven is inside the earth. the poles serve as exits to outer worlds.

Attached: sei_264908.jpg (644x644, 62K)

Witnessed

Attached: 1562555937376.jpg (593x767, 55K)

>spherical projection with an extreme accuracy

'accuracy' based on what? Honestly, unless you've mapped it yourself, you have no idea of what 'accurate' is. Yes, we have general knowledge in terms of how long it takes to travel from point A to B, but the actual shape and proportions of entire continents are solely based off images we've seen our entire lives

We have other problems.

Attached: simons.png (524x511, 346K)

wow so how do you explain why australia is so fucking distorted and appears to be >3,100 miles wide on the flat earth map when we know from actual geodesicc measurements that it’s 2,500 miles wide?

and also look and that antarctica holy fuck hahaha. you don't understand what you're posting you moron

Are Rosicrucians based?
Please tell me one of these orders is based, at least one of then bros...

No I’m Illuminati.

Attached: 74A06937-7215-427D-92D2-F536B55716C8.jpg (360x254, 32K)

>you have no idea of what 'accurate' is.
i used google maps to travel across few countries and it somehow worked perfectly

UNATCO?

Attached: mj12.jpg (480x540, 78K)

>Are Rosicrucians based?
fuck no. they spread typical gnostic (satanic) bullshit that lucifer is equal to jesus christ

you know that bullshit about "balance" between good and evil that spread to mainstream movies, books etc.

>Jow Forums is a cultural influencer Dark Illuminati find difficult to control
well number one they're dumb as bricks because it's actually impossible for them to ever control Jow Forums
and second, that's literally the whole point of why Jow Forums was forged, that famous jewish iq shamefully on full display again
try growing a fucking brain idiots

this is actually the only viable solution Satan

I understand exactly what I'm posting. The question is, do you?

Antarctica is not a continent, it is a barrier.

As have I. The nuance of my point must be going over your head. Open your mind and really think about what you 'know' for a second

oh thank god i thought you were retarded and you're just cia or some other bullshit agency

what's up?

tits or gtfo
time stamp too

No, I am Illuminati.

>light sharing group
>light bearer
>lucifer known as light bearer
>lucifer brings "light"

yeah probably not gonna listen to you

Nah, humanity is retarded. My wildest dream is gassing all of them but you are simply too stupid to win.

Formed by executive order after the terrorist strike on the Statue.

Attached: jc soy.jpg (1002x857, 54K)

"I'm an Illuminati member"
You're a fucking faggot.

What part of the country am I from based off of my vernacular? I like hella poutine and hummus washed down with a pop

The tactic that the jew employs in the case of gun rights, is that of a firewall paradigm. You see, a firewall can be as strong as it wants to be, but it does not matter very much. You only need one opening to completely make it useless.

You see, if you can have an exception to the A2, and then if you pour literal billions of dollars to that exception, in the form of legislators who say who or what is ill. Then you can basically just freely grab guns.

Just look around who controls most of the psych related institutions, those people will be the ones (((judging))) who gets to have guns. Not a very good thing I would say.

what about this goy?

pt1/2

Attached: 1560648988620.jpg (1490x648, 166K)

pt2/2

Attached: 24524543542.png (500x748, 218K)

One of my best friends is unironically in some variation of the illuminati (seems pretty LARPy, but they know their shit on philosophy).

They say that Pythagoras and Solomon were the originators, and that Plato's republic got Plato kicked out of the illuminati because it exposed their NWO plan (that's it btw, the elite wish to turn the world in to Plato's Republic).

Off the top of my head, the list of illuminati philosophers includes these people. Heraclitus, Epicurus, Goethe, Leibniz, Hegel, and of course Pythagoras and Solomon (the originals).

Neoplatonism/Gnosticism/Luciferianism is a good way of summarizing their beliefs. Scientism being the result of that line of beliefs. I used to think it was all so cool, and I was getting meme'd into becoming an illuminati enthusiast of some sorts....but then I started to see the greater picture.

I can't stress it enough friends, regaurdless of my buddies place in the illuminati, I can see that the ideology he has described to me is REAL, and it is REALLY the ideology that rules this world with an iron fist.

Flat earth rational protestantism is the answer. Look up Southern Israelite. That is the man who is armed with the knowledge to take all of this down. I can't tell you how serious I am, completely serious. Look up Pythagorean Illuminati, you will find their books.

Attached: Excalibur-sonic.full.461999.jpg (2560x1600, 1.42M)

There is no group called the illuminati anymore. Its bullshit.

But covert society of people behind everything ruling the world.. yes that exists.

Bloodlines as well.

DNA has been controlled for many many generations and kepts inbred. About 50+ years ago they decided to allow their genes into the pool. This is partly what it is all about.

This is why he is saying some of us are also members without knowing.

Attached: 1556258630380.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

Nailed it.. but it goes back much further

Hello fellow follower of the Light. I am a new member, still figuring things out but everything in my world has flipped upside down, for the better.

yeah all the way to Atlantis and much further beyond

Attached: 12312434123.jpg (564x564, 98K)

A bug man is an illuminatum not an illuminatus

> >There are mass shootings
> >Do not remove Amendments.
> >Instead reopen state mental hospitals.
Absolutely the best course of action.

Oh, and Hail Satan, etc etc

Attached: Reaction - Wallace and Gromit.jpg (225x225, 7K)

He is full of shit, he didn't even mention the mind control and false flagging idiots who got caught last time.

Im jewish, your under me.

The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world

Attached: whore school.jpg (460x316, 28K)

What does the mind of God say when you access the crown chakra, oh wait they didn't teach you that one did they?
kek

Attached: 3a7174f70778985246e31736607c9392fb67303001fc77d5ea88931314e608.jpg (499x499, 34K)

Southern Michigan, faggot.

Kek. Flat earth is a euphemism for communism

Attached: 1564007534833m.jpg (1024x576, 107K)

>burden of proof is on sphere
Who's talking about a sphere?

Attached: moroid_formation.jpg (300x300, 46K)

This was a very illumined movie.
The elites let the slave revolt run it's course. They got rid of scores of dredges and nothing actually changed.

Clinton and Obama raising adopted children is very Platonic.

Perfectabilists is a better term

You can't even 'spell' what good is your magic.

"The Gods' chosen people" refers to which Gods do you think?

An illuminati just flew over my house.

Yeah I read that I am a Rotchild thread too fren

True but the main character knew his son would grow up to be free. Maybe the message is that we are in an eternal conflict of sorts.

>gnostic illuminati is 2000 years old but somehow pop culture.
TV & internet has ruined this generation

A memeflaggot and a leaf. Haha eat shit kikes the black sun rises

Attached: Wew.jpg (772x1024, 129K)

AHEM*

FUCK ILLUMINATI
FUCK KIKES
FUCK LEAFS
FUCK MEME FLAGS

KILL YOURSELF

Attached: Faggot detected3.jpg (638x640, 92K)

Here a better solution: Hang heretics.

In order to truly "qualify" as a member of the illuminati you have to be "initiated", i.e., ritually sodomized and tortured at or around age 3.

Illuminated by the "light" of lucifer, so they say.

Stupid faggots, the end is nigh.

Stop lying. FNORD

you live near bloomington illinois

you're also a huge faggot

Member of the Tengri worshipping society here.

There will soon be a conflict between biological and mechanical entities. We have to legalise cloning and genetically modifying humans as soon as possible in order to compete.

>Many of you are also members but don't know it.
Are you talking about hitlers wizards?

Attached: Download.jpg (185x272, 11K)

You have been visited by the Laura of horrible cereal noises.

YOU HAVE TO B-BUMP THE THREAD! It's c-coming, don't you understand?! It's c-coming! And if you haven't b-bumped the thread by the time it gets here, the thread is going to D-DIE!

Attached: Laura.jpg (634x478, 74K)