Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: 1565282859284.jpg (1080x1349, 238K)

We still doing this stale pasta?

t. Jozeph Fritzl

Yup, thee exact reason i dont want kids
Not worth the gamble

Just think about it

Not if u take her for yourself tbqhimornfamalamadingdong

Attached: 6418D22D-B2FD-476E-B86B-A247B0FE2FD5.jpg (888x894, 261K)

It’s not cucked if you swallow the inbreeding pill

It's a fucking hot feeling. I'm raising my second daughter right here in Vienna, with lots of Black gents. She's only 5 but I'm already showing her lots of shows on TV with nice, sweaty muscular Black blokes. I can feel her little heart flutter when she sees a Black Man walk by. It's going to be beautiful. Mixed race people are the future AND healthier because of genetic diversity

Attached: bbc.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

Hey look it is this slide thread again

Fucking based. I agree completely. You made her she’s yours by right

this is no pasta
czeched. i would but the consequences are her shitting out retarded mudslime tier retards
sons are based. daughters are fucking useless

Attached: umdbq1luqfy11.jpg (334x506, 22K)

that's not that bad.

I knew a guy who loved his daughter to bits. he fucked up and died, leaving nothing for his family. she ended up becoming a prostitute and is in love with a pimp.

how sad to be honest.

LMFAO!! Fucking based!
A what?

The percentage for a retard baby is small

>Stop having kids or you're a cuck
Wow so deep, how do I upvote?

Having no children is much more cucked, you live your entire life paying taxes to fund every other woman out there getting fucked and making more daughters to be fucked.

You guys are fucking sick in the head. I'm convinced browsing this site on a daily basis is lowering my IQ. It's time to leave this cesspool

Its masturbation if they’re clones ;)

Attached: B1D63061-F7CE-45FD-B9AC-E0180EF9B2F3.jpg (325x305, 60K)

ermmm. are you advocating for an all male homosexual society?

shut up stupid!

spotted the weakling who can't leave Jow Forums, see you back tomorrow

If you get rich you don’t pay taxes.
Damn, how long did it take you to come to this conclusion?

Kinda but men need to make the sacrifice and raise women so we can survive we dont want to be like China