APOLOGIZE

This is all YOUR fault, Jow Forums

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/cnn6cr/distressed_child_spending_the_night_in_a_gym/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Attached: 93924048-DED6-4453-B13A-45773159606B.jpg (750x836, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck spicks

just send them back with their parents then

Oh gawd... my fault
We fucking missed the little bitch. Send her back to Mexico!

Attached: 324.jpg (673x600, 27K)

Why wasn't she mailed back with them?

none of them look like they need the food and sugary drinks they currently have

My fault?
I didn't make those kids parents illegally border jump.

Kek. 628 illegals were taken by last count. Shouldn't have jumped the fence.

>Why wasn't she mailed back with them?

Shame on you America; let her join her parents in Mexico for fuckssake.

Attached: 1562016727449.jpg (1265x1080, 115K)

DNC

Attached: OH My, the illegal Kids!.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

noice. More please.

Poor kid, send her with her parents. Why separate them?

Attached: 305849679345.jpg (445x424, 52K)

I am a legal Spic, so I will do the following.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You pieces of shit deserve it

Attached: 1558927086639.jpg (462x822, 61K)

OH SHIT A CRYING KID!!! better bring all spicland in

I post this although varg is unironically really cucked on extra-european white countries

Attached: pdaenmdigcf11[1].jpg (720x472, 41K)

lol there are places to live in Mexico that are just as nice as places in the US. why do they HAVE to come here? just move to a nicer part your own fucking country. No sympathy. They knew the risks when they came here.

Damn not only are they taking our jobs, they're making babies to take our jobs too.

STOP SEPARATING KIDS FROM THEIR PARENTS!!!!!

JUST DEPORT THEM ALL YOU FAGGOTS!!!!!

That shit pizza is the real crime here

And id do it again.

Attached: NPC-Logic.png (634x566, 22K)

Why are they so fat? And why do there women grow into box shaped petite linebackers?

Attached: 1556246089485.jpg (718x637, 31K)

Why do women spend so much time at gym doing nothing?

>those replies
>wild assumptions and anecdotes
>FUCK trump!
Tiresome etc

good

Attached: 1489186478839.jpg (750x750, 129K)

Asshole beaners swarming my state need their asses kicked out.

Kids probably an anchor baby. Jus Soli is a mistake.

kid in the back seems to be enjoying himself

How about the Palestinian people faggot? Killing them is your fault you fuckin hypocrite!

Kids cry all the time. Get the fuck over it.

Her parents are to blame

This is very depressing. Blame drumpf

they're clearly refugees from the Wonka factory.

Parents fault.
I would never ever ever put myself in a position that would ultimately endanger my child.
>they came here (illegally) to work
Greed is a deadly sin

Attached: image.jpg (579x648, 60K)

>Pizza
>Crying Child
Almonds activated.

Her and others made orphans will be good to sell for slavery/sex slavery, purge illegals now!

Attached: received_1690008397799696.jpg (720x720, 61K)

>drinking soda, eating pizza and with direct access to gym equipment
>also fat as fuck

fpbp

POINTS!

>brown retards do brown retard shit
>”WHITE PEOPLE THIS IS YOUR FAULT!”
lmao i am beyond caring about their self-inflicted problems and i’m pretty sure everyone else is too

Invading spic vermin. We need co2 tax on these spic cock roaches.

>only 30 million to go!

it's her mom and dad's fault for never filling out immigration paperwork.

I filed immigration paperwork to get into Japan and guess what? Now Japan can't deport me! Amazing! I know!

Actually it's the food processor company's fault for hiring illegal labor you dumb fucking heeb.

This isn't my fault, the kid isn't american either. Fuck your magic soil.

She is probably as US citizen since the US has the most retarded law in the world where if someone is born on US soil they are automatically a US citizen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli
Look at the list of countries which have unrestricted anchor baby laws, it's a murderers row of total shitholes

Attached: 1546565638802.png (960x1024, 838K)

its her parents fault.

I hope Carmelita is good at spanish.

Attached: image_729.png (1280x720, 1.51M)

Yeah, sorry your parents were blowhards who thought they could just smuggle you and themselves over the border kid. Don't break the law next time K?

Attached: 1561670806055.jpg (557x1024, 62K)

Nice stage pic. Pablo and Manuel, in the background, seem to be having a good time.

There's always a greyhound bus waiting to take you home
Because this land is made for american kids not Mexican invadersyour

they arent coming with their parents

PS... The company that the immigrants were arrested from is called Koch Foods. The CEO of Koch Foods gives money to a PAC called the National Chicken Council. That PAC has donated roughly 85% of their money to Republican candidates over the last 4 election cycles, according to FEC data reported by OpenSecrets.

So, profits earned from illegal labor are going to fund Republican campaigns, put food on Republican tables, put clothes on Republican kids' backs... all while they rail against the immigrants providing them the labor to create the profits to donate in the first place.

Way to be consistent, fellers.

So what? Keep her with her parents in Mexico

>distressed_child_spending_the_night_in_a_gym
This isn't how you make gains. Remember, guys, keeping your workout short but intense is the key to resulsts when building mucle.

wish i had enough money for a little cesars pizza and a sprite, lucky kid

Podesta called dibs on this one.

What the fuck, they get free pizza!??
I haven't had pizza in months cause I'm white and broke.

My kids are not that well fed.
Kick em out
My kids are American and it looks like those illegal kids got a lot of food from he u.s. Taxpayer
EL GUAPO

It's the law, and to Americans that piece of paper signed by freemasons and tax evaders is more sacred then God

Revoke her citizenship and send her to Iran.

Attached: 1474849991623.jpg (992x744, 302K)

She’s in a gym, why doesn’t she work out while waiting ?

Her parents never should have brought her over here!

Mexico is a nazi dictatorship if they don't let this child join her parents in Mexico.

i don't waste tears on criminals... or nonwhites

Let her decide then, go with parents or stay alone in America

Fucking Weeb

lmao serves the fucker right, I hope she's placed in the foster care of some abusive meth addict

SHE'S TOO YOUNG TO DECIDE FOR HERSELF YOU NAZI!!!
....unless she wants a sex change, then it's her decision.

>no how could you take my parents away this is the worst fate ever
Want to go with them to Mexico?
>no

Attached: 1410988057721.jpg (460x645, 44K)

Got to start somewhere you fucking kike

This makes me happy.

If a child's parents commit armed theft are the parents and child not separated?
People broke a law and now suffer the consequences. Maybe the shouldn't have done that....

People in her home country are headed to the US, because she has clothing, shelter, pizza, juice, and friends.

fuck borders and laws and shit

>reddit
Send the little fucker back home with her parents

Attached: FriezavsVegeta03.png (1440x1072, 3.37M)

>the most retarded law in the world where if someone is born on US soil they are automatically a US citizen
To be honest... this is not only an american thing (like not using the metric system), it's more like a "new continent" thing. I live in Brazil and we have this same law here, I think this dates back to the mass immigration period when these countries were founded, Jus Solis is not common in Europe and especially asian countries, such as Japan.

Ironically though, a bunch of chinese rich couples have been travelling to America to have their kids there and therefore making them american citizens.

Attached: image_731.png (767x509, 51K)

So being latino means you get free citizenship in North America? wow so cool, lucky beaners eh

Attached: 65217389l.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

#GetWoke

Attached: 1521161510384.png (720x707, 1.04M)

>committing crimes with your kids in tow

lmfao

What did you think was going to happen, Pablo?

not my fault scumbag parents decided to break into a foreign country illegally and put their kids at risk ignoring consequences of their own actions. FUCK YOU.
>not my fault scumbag parents decided to break into a foreign country illegally and put their kids at risk ignoring consequences of their own actions. FUCK YOU.
not my fault scumbag parents decided to break into a foreign country illegally and put their kids at risk ignoring consequences of their own actions. FUCK YOU.
>not my fault scumbag parents decided to break into a foreign country illegally and put their kids at risk ignoring consequences of their own actions. FUCK YOU.

Everyone know the republicans and democrats wanted cheap labor and votes. That's why Trump's base isn't just republicans and why the neocons fucking hate him. If you were here in 2016 there were and are plenty of people including me that wants Trump to destroy both parties and so far against all odds he is doing a stupendous job.

Shut up and eat your pizza you cry baby cunt.

I can reunite her with both her parents using just three bullets.

>popcorn, pizza and pop

America.... that’s a government institution too. Get your shit together.

just lie that you're african

You know where this wouldn't have happened? Mexico

>LA RAZA
>VIVA LA MEXICO
>MAKE TEXAS MEXICO AGAIN
>WTF NOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T SEND BE BACK TO MEXICO

>Parents commit federal crime
>Parents get separated from child
Geee, what a surprise

Attached: AmericanFamily.jpg (800x569, 506K)

Is it? Good. Invaders should be deported on sight and even the slightest resistance should be met with lethal force.

Attached: 101ED24D-D0D0-4076-B355-FA1D2076FFFF.jpg (220x220, 14K)

That piece of paper lays out my rights given by god not men you fucking kike shill. I am sure serbia is great though

Why not keep them all together and send them all back to Mexico? I don't get it.

Lol, good post.

This is retarded as fuck, and surely if her parents are Mexican / Guatemalan / whatever, then she'll have that nationality as well? So send her back with the parents, she has no right to reside in the United States.

The Constitution can be changed - look at how the 21st amendment repealed the 19th amendment (prohibition of alcohol) in full.

Attached: confused person.jpg (900x615, 341K)

What will it take for you fucking retards to understand that there is no red vs blue

lol and a cocker spaniel to boot

Honestly, they should just put a round through their skulls and toss them in the Rio Grande. Fuck these people.

Stfu and eat your pizza before it gets cold.

Lol, sucks to be you kid.

Attached: 1560480646475.webm (270x480, 2.9M)

did he die?

That's literally what he said
Your country is a shithole and we dont want to become it