Two women in Hijabs stabbed, one killed in Pittsburgh

People everywhere are getting sick of the invaders, the fire is rising higher

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/08/08/burlington-coat-factory-store-downtown-pittsburgh-stabbing/

Attached: downtown-pittsburgh-stabbing-2.jpg (620x349, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b11-37Me_a4
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/08/08/burlington-coat-factory-store-downtown-pittsburgh-stabbing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

allah be praised. please take more.

WHY DID U DO THIS POL?

More likely that someone in her own family did it for not being Islamist enough.

based

yep

pittsburgh is full of kikes

Hmm I hardly see any immigrates in Pittsburgh niggers sure but I don't think I've seen one Muslim and I lived there for 5 years.

So Somali sexual violence?

WE COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS

Attached: 1427462445247.png (984x722, 164K)

If you know an islamist, do your duty and tell them to get the fuck out of the United States. This country is not for them.

Deserved it. You don't go out without you man, cousin and his cousin as well as his barber.

Originally from there and can confirm. The Squirrel Hill section is nothing but kikes. Those in the know call it Kike's Peak.

pittsburg is the stabbing capitol of america. also full of illegals who can be very stabby

I'd put money on it.

you really think we going to believe there is a major american city that illegals forgot to invade? kys larper

>People everywhere are getting sick of the invaders, the fire is rising higher

I wish this was true but I have my doubts.

I live in Texas and I saw a woman going into Kroger dressed like this when it was 100 degrees outside. Fucking spooky.

Attached: article-2421893-1BDAE999000005DC-854_634x644.jpg (634x644, 38K)

>the officer took immediate action

lol not before two dune coons got stabbed

Fucking a was it whitey?

There's two types of news stories in Pittsburgh and/or Pennsylvania: niggers shooting people and arson.

Pennsylvania is also the arson capital. PA has 6 different classes of arson in the laws. Like if you just think about lighting something on fire where people could be, that's arson. Just last year an 18 year old dude was arrested and charged with arson for lighting a bag full of dog shit on a porch.

Attached: 01-05-19 Kat Timpf on The Greg Gutfeld Show - Complete, Uncu.mp4_snapshot_35.35_[2019.08.08_10.38.53 (1280x720, 366K)

>No name.
>No suspect identification.
>No suspect picture.
The suspect was black. Guaranteed

I work with a superstitious Mexican guy, and we had to help a customer wearing one of those, and he was so scared of her he made me switch and do it. Said she was a bad omen or something like that

Sounds like an honour killing to me.
>Source: Bong

>Pittsburgh

It was niggers.

Ha ha

They are a child like people, of course they are superstitious as fuck.

Based.
The mudslime birthfarms are the root of all evil.
Nothing of value was lost

Whites need to go back to Europe.

That implies that whites are not of the USA, well they fucking are.

DIE.

Guy came back around to stab the second woman with the cop there. Guaranteed honor killing.
>thank you for importing the rest of the worlds problems

Why is this big news? People get stabbed all the fucking time. I would love to see the media up in arms the next time a nigger stabs two white men.

PLEASE BE A TRUMP SUPPORTER

They aren't. Natives were here first. Suck my fat uncut brown cock.

>pittsburgh
probably killed by niggers.

Natives sold the land for shiny beads fair and square.

I live in Detroit. There is a mutual hate between the regular niggers and the sand niggers

Only low iq child like spics even consider "first".

Stop speaking english and choke on your next taco fucker.

What happened is not even relevant, whites are of the USA and not spic pukes can do anything about that.

Did they get nigged?

youtu.be/b11-37Me_a4

Native tribes were nomadic and constantly quarreling with each other. So tell me - which native American tribe out of the dozens owned "USA"?

Attached: 1564757096089.jpg (123x128, 4K)

Shivsburgh

>Suck my fat uncut brown cock.
is your dad finished already?

Honor killing. But you know that's not how it going to be spun.
Somehow it'll be whitey's and trump's fault. Sure as shit.

You have put more thought into it than that shit spic did.

He simply stated because brown people were here that it is not possible for whites to ever be from here.

He did not even consider ownership or any of that stuff.

Based spic. Also wont be long before the beehives die from heatstoke. Allah be praised.

And it'll be blamed on whites. Calling it.

Well he said natives were here first but neglects the situation of so called natives. If anything they would have murdered each other and migrated somewhere else if Europeans hadn't stepped in. In the end the fate of Natives was inevitable for they were weaker.

This will bring consequences, the people of Allah are sacred and the infidels must die. ALLAHU AKBAR

This. If he was even close to white we'd have Bernie and beto calling Trump racist and blaming him for it.

Trump: Don't stab people.
t. left: RACIST

Attached: 14ce5ac93f68c0ec0daea41abf12c729.jpg (354x426, 77K)

No details about the perp? Would be funny if it turns out to be a spic.

Probably found out how yummy that asian dong is & got caught.

You're retarded. Lived in major cities my whole life and never seen anything but Mexicans. Not even European immigrates. You go kill yourself now you doomsday cuck

Dear white people

STOP

Honor crime, obviously because no one would bother attacking some specific hijab twat wearing idiot if they didn't knew exactly who they were aiming for. It probably was the daughter and mother/aunt attacked by a brother, father or uncle.

Muslims

Go Back

WINNING!

probably an "honor" killing, look at the male relatives

I don't want them dead.
If they refuse to change then I just want them to go back where they came from.

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)

imagine the smell.

i shop at the coat factory.
10 pairs of pants and 10 shirts for $100

cheaper now cuz of blood stains

Today i took a walk in the park and an old muslim couple greeted me and smiled friendly when i was passing by

>Honor killings
>Jow Forums

Did the guy be sure to yell "subscribe to pewdiepie" first?

If he didn't, 99% chance this is domestic violence

Attached: pewdiepie subscription service.png (768x432, 312K)

>Jow Forums signed the harte-cellar immigration act of 1965

typical redneck mentality of locking up white people for harmless pranks.

I want to abuse you

Attached: 1545078223841.png (650x1000, 217K)

he isn't wrong
death and destruction follow the bin bag people like flies on shit

>People everywhere are getting sick of the invaders, the fire is rising higher
Just a few thousand left to get even for 9/11

how lost you are

Attached: 1561623812659.jpg (640x633, 93K)

Attached: D732A1F4-BDD0-4F48-9FA8-48BAB1AC08D0.jpg (640x743, 36K)

>how lost you are
Look, the pilots were Saudi. That means muslim.

If you want to give payback for the Israeli part then send weapons and money to whoever vows to invade Israel.

Man bites dog

This the mafucka?

Looks like the suspect is a nigger.

Honour killing.

Apparently. This was taken immediately after the shankings.

>pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/08/08/burlington-coat-factory-store-downtown-pittsburgh-stabbing/
Read that as
>coal-factory
Toll paid? Seriously though America is an evil country filled with hateful racist bigots the only safe thing to do is for all the minorities to flee to better safer countries like Canada and Germany.

I live like 2 miles from there. Only niggers shop at that store and they all hang out outside around the building. Come troll Pittsburgh Reddit with me. We got to stop these white terrorists.

Oh well that's the end of that then

As long as they report it as a legit “hate crime” initially that’s what will remain in the public conscious.

>stabbing
>2 islamic women

Yeah the news doesn't care about shitskin on shitskin violence.

Attached: 79789798798.jpg (598x675, 58K)

Grossly underrated.

Attached: ryu_ken.gif (160x142, 33K)

>superstitious Mexican
That’s like saying a round circle

>Honor killing
That’s like the opposite of a hate crime?