Massive Varg+Marie Archive #5

since im lazy iv mostly copy pasted text from yesterday.

Thread #1: Thread #2:
Thread #3: Thread #4: magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:gq6uxppmyfdtxzhu357txz3n6fable4f&dn=Varg%20Vikernes%20Extended%20Archive%20Torrent&xl=65394633537&fc=4032

so iv compiled a bretty large archive with everything i had from his channel, his backups, his wifes channel, some of the translatingvarg channels as well as the archive from the mr himmler guy as he had many of them better sorted with names etc. when downloading you dont have to download it all if you dont want to but i appreciate anyone who can seed it.

Also would be nice to have many people upload some of their favourite videos on youtube.

the archive that iv made(not himlers) also include some very rare videos that got deleted/and or shoad before the whole channel got taken down, also some of the videos from the backup channels are pretty rare and might not be in circulation.

Attached: vargroll_2.png (800x868, 835K)

roll

R0lling

Sage, stop spamming the board, Vargtard. What a homo.

Attached: I love my long girly hair. Hail Odin there handsome man..jpg (720x720, 96K)

OP - you're a faggot.

Fuck it, let's try

thanks for bumping the thread retards

rollan

>thanks for bumping this gay thread about my future boyfriend
OP, I think you'd be happier if Varg was "bumping" his pubic bone against your coccyx as he plunges his shrivelled dick into your prolapsed, AIDS-infested anus.

Attached: Alex.jpg (1280x721, 52K)

varg :)

rolling to the bad goy anthem.

No, I'm not giving up coffee not even for one week. Rerolling.

rll

What is the thing with Christians having gay sex constantly on your minds are you a big gay homo?

Attached: apuconfused.png (612x491, 98K)

roll

>Christian
I'm not a follower of semetic mythologies.
>gay sex etc
You are the one who wants to be led and instructed by a gay metaller (and participant in bisexual orgies, prior to his incarceration) who was passed around the jail like a well-thumbed jizz mag, so I rest my case,,, faggot.

Attached: Pagans Confirmed as Nigger-loving Faggots.png (1340x534, 204K)

I have no connection to Scandinavian mythology but that shit is just false by gay jew David Greenberg who also stated Yeshua had gay orgies

Well, that's your story, so stick to it, if it makes you feel better for wanting a faggot to lead you.
My belief that Varg is bisexual, however, is based on the testimony of those within his clique, who actually participated at said bisexual orgies - and not upon the writings of David Greenberg, whomsoever he may be.
May you find fulfillment in your worship of this gay NEET camwhore, user.

Attached: Chuckle Bros.jpg (320x240, 24K)

Oh well

Attached: 1564352084013.png (744x851, 363K)

Firefox can't recognize the link. what do?

its a magnet link, you have to copy it and paste it into a torrent program

bump

lol that pic

escalators escalators

Okay I’ll roll

How does this work? I don’t watch anime.

then reroll fren

rolling