Anyone Else Here Genuinely Attractive IRL?

I'm tired of all the 'incel' memes and arguments. I have had plenty of girls and continue to do so. I know them very well and prefer a beautiful strong white race more than anyone because of it. I am a Trump supporter because I want greatness. That means strong Aryans and agile reproduction processes. It abhors me to see the way shitskins and chinks through themselves at me with their primative lowcut shirts and near-nude shorts. Yes, I have had many women. Like a consisseour of wine, I now in my mid twenties prefer only the finest - modest tall white women. More than any other. Not bottom of the barrel stock kike-imports. As the naturally selected leader of my race, I want to defend it more than ever, and to avoid regurgitation upon sight of sheboons and uglies, so that my future people will be strong and dominant like I am. I believe we are intelligent and that we should use pairings through technology based on height weight and genetics to schedule reproduction, and break from this lower level primate behavior. It insults me to see all the 3s-out-of-10s, Cortez and Harris label me an 'incel', when I would pass them faster than Lamborghini passes an old Mexican driven 94 Toyota if I saw them. They are worthless. And in time, you too will be a Chad, user. It's time for the Chad's to step in and wreck these ugly whiney bitches.

Attached: full-harry-goodwins-1727672690.jpg (450x756, 77K)

I'm told I'm very attractive by friends and family, and occasionally by new people I meet, but I'm too autismo to get anywhere with my looks alone

Attached: 1560424349373.jpg (504x632, 84K)

stopped at trump. The guys a puppet and no greatness in sight. This problem in the states cant be solved politically. Time to saw that barrel off strong chin. Your going to war rather you like it or not.

Attached: kitten-socialization.jpg (680x452, 67K)

He looks likes he dates black women

Attached: 399A592D-1EC3-4768-9312-8C805630FB9A.jpg (1440x1695, 175K)

Yeah, about ten years ago. Getting old sucks.

>Imagine putting this much value into the superficial
What are you a woman?

>women
Guess again. Male models tend to have a different preference than that.

That insults me, user. Like accusing a WoW player he enjoys Runescape. They just aren't in the same league.

No, but I'm willing to learn

Yes

I know the feeling.

6/10 here. AMA you pathetic incels.

I get hit on a lot by people (half of them are guys unfortunately) but then, when they get to know me, and see how much of a spergy neo Nazi I am, they become distant

But I see no point on proving yourself on Jow Forums, who cares honestly

Ive been called attractive a lot, have had a lot of girls be interested in me. But im a socially awkward aspie so I never get any women.

There's more to it than just being good-looking.

Yes. And big dick.

Someone told me I’m a 7/10. These days that qualifies as an incel though

if being molested as a kid count as being attractive then yes

im not bad looking but a bit of an autist. The incel meme is a bit weird considering two of the Jow Forums shotters so far have been pretty chad.

and then you woke up

shooters*

I am. I've fucked women of all races. I'd say I am in the top 10%. Only a few 9/10s, 10/10s. Mostly 8s. A couple 7s. Dozens of 5s and 6s who literally begged me for it.
I am 6'4, 220lbs, fit, and have a 7.5 inch cock that's about average girth. Dirty Blonde hair, Blondish Red Facial Hair. Blonde body hair. Blue eyes. A cleft chin.

My wife thinks I'm attractive, guess that's what counts in the end.

Chads checking in, reporting for duty. Time to chadify Pol.

Attached: seagull-attack.jpg (978x652, 110K)

Shill x 1,000,000

Trying to bait people into agreeing.

Trying to make people think this is normal.

I'm white, and I don't think your shitty talk is normal.

Actual beautiful people don't speak like that.

You're probably fug.

If you're not yet, you will be, and your posterity will gradually get fugger and fugger, the longer you think like that about others.

Pic is me. A little hairloss, attractive though and can play an instrument. 8/10?

Attached: justin weinerburger.png (625x421, 364K)

yea no doubt. i just laugh at all the incel projection it's p fuckin funny to me but that's cause im secure a f
just shitpost all day while i act like a 30 yo boomer it's great fun every day i love this place.

Pol is mostly bored people like me. My local standards I'm average to more attractive than average. The so-called incels are like 30-40% here I assume, maybe less.

It’s easy to call and label yourself attractive when you’re skinny and/or muscular

>buttchin
dropped.

>I am 6'4, 220lbs, fit, and have a 7.5 inch cock that's about average girth. Dirty Blonde hair, Blondish Red Facial Hair. Blonde body hair. Blue eyes. A cleft chin.
Doubt

No I believe him. I have light brown armpit hair, I'm pretty aryan as well.

I'm like a 7/10 and that's like having a 7 inch dick, impressive and respectable, rare, but definitely not the only fish in the sea and plenty of bigger fish.

I would say this is more like IQ than we realize, and a subjective 5/10 may even be biased in terms of population. Or in other words, our average is actually like a 4, and we have way more 4s than 5s and so on, just like dick size and IQ.

I have no idea if I'm that attractive or not, but I'm tall, athletic, blue eyes, and do pretty well with women despite being somewhat eccentric and a shameless intellectual. I'm about 30 and have slept with over 100 women easily. I thought the incel meme was obviously rolled out by the glowniggers in the wake of the Parkland shooting. I stick by that. It's just a dumb leftist meme that seems to have more currency than it otherwise would because the media is paid to push it and half the posters here are shills. So it has a lot of artificial bounce. I bet the average poster here is no worse looking than the general population.

You talk like a nigger, spic.

>Not transplanting that luscious arm forest to the forehead

If you’re white in America then you’re incels. Girls hate you guys now. Lol cucked by the Jew

>throwing money away

Umm no thanks

White supremacy bots replying.

The fools who think a large number of people think like this are being caught in the trap.

The vast majority of white people DO NOT THINK LIKE THIS SHIT.

Every single person I know doesn't see color.

Neither do I.

All people are fucking awesome.

And we're all connected.

Treat someone else like shit, and you're actually treating yourself like shit.

Love goes far beyond romantic relationships.

Being kind to a fellow human being is love.

A good friendship is love.

Follow your dream user.

Attached: married.jpg (2048x1575, 1.52M)

I'm attractive but autistic with women. Women approach me first and try to talk to me but it usually goes like this:
>woman walks by in public looking at me with a smile
>slows down and says hi
>smile and say hi back to her
>keep walking without slowing down
>2 minutes later realize what I just did

I'm genuinely one of the only 10/10 people I've ever seen. I make the guy in that pic look like an incel. When I was younger I loved all the attention but I had to move out of the city because it simply became exhausting. I empathize with those feminists who complain about catcalling. It's a little flattering when you're inexperienced but it gets old fast.

I look like Ryan Gosling and Mexican chicks go crazy for me.

>I am a Trump supporter because I want greatness.
he doesn't provide that and you are a human failure

Look, the FBI is here. You motherfuckers just can't seem to blend in.

Attached: 1443952433682.png (643x537, 231K)

Yikes to the kikes.

I'm sure you're autistic. That is just platonic civility and cordiality. No way is it that easy to pick up women.

Embarrassing thread

It's just demoralization. If you saw who was calling you incel the majority of the time you would laugh at them.

I'm sorry that you're not attractive, user

Attached: 1558808002293.jpg (540x540, 49K)

You fucked it up at the end, too much details, but good job anyways.

No, imagine being attractive. Imagine you're God-tier like I am. And you COULD have a society where every woman that passes you is equal or near equal to you, making life more enjoyable. But instead you get alllll these garbage can Asians and niggers and towelheads. It's infuriating. Also to see the fat ones have some sort of pride, as if their existence is not an insult to us God-tier level attractiveness. Its like having a grand multi deck yacht with harpoons to catch premium fish, and all you find is car tires and trash. I have far more a right to be pissed than incels who just masturbate anyway. I'm actually out there getting girls. Also, women WANT to be fucked. They sit alone at night and play with themselves, imagining a stronger man (me) dominating the fuck out of them. Every woman. This is their right and I generously give it to them. This is why I hate gays, they PLAY with women and constantly fuck with their psyche, they are worse than incels. Plus, like sjws, gay men just 'claim' everything white men can't have for themselves. They get the girl fuck and the gibme tears for their liberalism. They're all worthless and pathetic. There's only one king of the halls of humanity, and we're unleashing our thunder towards all. Hail! Only white beautiful tall modest women! Down with the uglies! Execute the fags and feminists!

He does talk a lot like a Fed

"How do you do, fellow epic gamer Nazis"

im pretty good looking, probably a strong 7-8 depending on the girl. used to be a pretty boy in my teens and now im way more rugged since i shaved my head and grew my beard out. definitely dont look like the Chad in OP, a lot darker everything, med/central euro features. i have good genetics on both sides of my family. tall, slender, full head of hair, strong face

remember tho it is not a virtue of a man to be attractive; character and health is way more important in getting a girl and being successful generally.

Confirmed for never having played either

>Like a consisseour of wine
a what

Already said I'm a 7. That's 67-95th percentile

I'm 6'2", 24 years old and have been lifting weights for over 10 years so I'm in really good shape. However, I am a total unironic incel actually. Yea I'm awesome at breaking the ice and making people laugh. I'm a great people's person but I've been single for 6 years and haven't had sex in over 2 years. I hardly ever go outside anymore and have lost interest in everything except gym and video games. I have no motivation to even try anything and feel hopeless and black pilled about the future so I gave up trying anything. Girls don't even look at me even if I'm in awesome shape. They literally don't care. It means nothing. I get some girls that like to flirt with me but im never interested. I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel lost most the time.

Anyone else feel this way?

yes i would say i am about a 8/10

According to AI, my facial symmetry gives me an average score (across 10 pictures) of 8.05.
I've always had women blush and stammer wheh I talk to them, as if they were in a corny anime, so I've always kinda knew I was good looking.
That said, I'm stupidly picky about the women I am willing to date or spend time on. I've sent girls home without fucking them and left first dates without even a kiss because I wasn't into them.
My friends joke that I'm like a camel when it comes to sex.
But I say it's worth it, because my current gf is great. No tattoos, only one previous sexual partner before me, no kids, submissive, etc.
Glad I didn't waste time on any of those roasties now that I have her.

incels are mostly on the left, kinda feel sorry for them if they weren't so hateful.

Enjoy your ban faggot

Hahaha

Attached: C641F754-92C8-4204-8AE6-8B9A5A1D09A8.jpg (350x350, 41K)

Faggot
>brainwashed sadist don’t care about their own race
Why should we care

I get called "cute" or "attractive" by people. I'm definitely not a 7-10. So maybe a 6? Just enough that women feel OK flirting with me, and I have an attractive wife.

I guess that's good enough

Idk user, they often approach me first. Im not a chad but I'm in decent shape, 6 feet tall and have, apparently, a young looking "pretty boy" face, though I hate being called that

i don think there's anything wrong with you. you subconsciously understand there is very little worth in this world. you have a good soul i'd say, aside from the fucking around. what ethnicity are you?

This. Studies consistently show that conservatives are much more happy than lefties are.

I'm white with brown hair and blue eyes.

No not really, but I'm trying to improve. Got fitness going, a bit fat at the moment due to a bulk but once I cut I'll be solid (benching 325 atm at 200). Was also good looking as a kid/teen, but I managed to mess up my face by mouth breathing and having shit posture (I'm to blame obviously but wasn't aware). It's not that noticeable but pretty clear not close to model tier. If I can unfuck that and get my natural cheekbones the way they were intended to be, I'll be solid.

I am the Anglo-Norman Brad Pitt

nope.
i'm as ugly as a bag of smashed assholes.
i've accepted this and adapted.

I'm not ugly but ops pic obviously better looking

Attached: 15652899649022121973283292023809.jpg (1944x2592, 1.12M)

>I don't know what's wrong with me.
Your energy. Girls want interesting men who do enjoy life and do interesting shit. You likely radiate the oppositeness of this.

>I have an attractive wife
This is important. Back when I was Chad I noticed it was something like a chain reaction. Walking with hot girl #1, makes hot girl #2 want to come over and greet you, give you a hug. Hot girl #3 sees all this, and has to come investigate.

>that insults me, like accusing a WoW player of playing Runescape

>like accusing a carrion feeder of being a connoisseur of prosciutto

no, i look exactly like rasputin

I'm a 7/10. I'm kind of good looking but not too good looking.

I was in college before I went bald and gained like 20 pounds. If I worked out more I'd look like mr clean but whiter and without the earring

This, Leftist ideology is rooted in weakness

Attached: Ted Kaczynski on Leftists.png (1200x1620, 152K)

Yep. I'm tall, handsome, intelligent, white, and in shape. I just come here for the bants. I'm not some frustrated sad faggot who actually believes all this edgelord bullshit.

Attached: 1565288171479.jpg (400x400, 21K)