How can Don Lemon ever recover?

How can Don Lemon ever recover?
twitter.com/larryelder/status/1159347958501953536

Attached: larry elder.png (615x554, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0302.pdf
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0402.pdf
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0502.pdf
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0602.pdf
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Eldridge_Cleaver
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1457947721673-4.png (500x484, 327K)

Zero??? Seems unlikely

Check the sources. It's legit unless the FBI is lying, which is unlikely.

zero per capita

bump

The url is broken. The FBI only tracks the offenders race, not the victims.
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

>The url is broken.
Wrong. Obviously you didn't type out the URL correctly.
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0302.pdf
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0402.pdf
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0502.pdf
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0602.pdf

>The FBI only tracks the offenders race, not the victims.
And that's wrong as well. Check out the above documents.

Lemon BTFO

>how can Lemon recover?
By ignoring it or calling him a racism if he has to, and then moving on with his propaganda

bump

data is full of crap, there's no fucking source

Damn I remember watching Larry tear that insufferable prick Piers Morgan up in interviews years ago. I fucking hate the "based black man" magapede shit but even back then Larry was calling those fags out and it's good to see he's still at it.

Attached: 1563262047970.jpg (640x960, 33K)

these are regular crimes that are not racially motivated though. there is no comparison to some white nationalist incel murdering dozens of people because they are brown.

Cue don chokesondick lemon to start crying on air

Well, Don cant claim the race card, since Larry Elder is also a negro, therefore Don will do what all libfags do - completely ignore his valid point

FBI.gov

YA NIGGERRRR HAHAHAHA

Larry Elder is allowed in the ethno-state.

It's dot gov you fucking moron. The source is in the URL.

There's also this

Attached: black cops kill more blacks.png (894x2266, 903K)

Did he reply yet? I want the rest of the battle

>dozens
Out of 330,000,000 people

SOURCES SOURCES SOURCES SOURCES SOURCES SOURCES SOURCES SOURCES...

hear "AY FUCK WYTE PEEPOH" everyday
>not racially motivated
if you say so, (((memeflag)))

Attached: 1564789611347.gif (540x400, 474K)

Which one is more dead, the person killed by "some white nationalist incel" or the person killed in a mugging? There's also a hell of a lot more of the latter than the former.

The prey on white people specifically, that the definition of a hate crime .
It's the epitome of racially motivated crime

>which is unlikely
kek

Don Lemon on suicide watch

Attached: you-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-are-rookie-numbers-30070070.png (500x353, 98K)

They generally aren't killed in muggings though and plenty of black on white violence is racially motivated.

FBI crime stats, fuccboi.
>these are regular crimes that are not racially motivated though.
You have no way of demonstrating that. Obviously some percentage of blacks hate whites, so it's safe to assume that some of these rapes were racially motivated. Example:
>Rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man's law, upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women - and this point, I believe was the most satisfying to me because I was very resentful over the historical fact of how the white man has used the black woman. I felt I was getting revenge. From the site of the act of rape, consternation spreads outwardly in concentric circles. I wanted to send waves of of consternation throughout the white race.
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Eldridge_Cleaver

Attached: 1386755815382.jpg (388x384, 41K)

faggot nigger btfo by nigger with more of a human semblance

Based as fuck Larry Elder. BUMP

Larry Elder is an absolute madman. Sorry Jow Forums but he IS allowed in the ethnostate

>which is unlikely
... seriously?

Based and negropilled.

Attached: 8320586734367.jpg (573x318, 40K)

>niggers and faggot niggers fighting each other over white people
What a fucking time to be alive

Why would the FBI lie about white men raping black women?

Who in their right mind would fuck a sheboon?

You can count on the FBI to do two things:
1. Deny all responsibility when they do anything wrong
2. Keep accurate crime statistics

The point was intent is pretty irrelevant and one number is substantially higher than the other.

Attached: blamewhitey.jpg (840x3733, 929K)

Why would the Lemon care, he is racist against whites for sure and blacks that go off the plantation.

He will have hordes of negroes calling Larry an Uncle Tom for him

"White men aren't raping black women and that's a problem" - VOX, probably

I think the asterisk on the FBI crime stats page says 10 or less instances is just reported as 0. But point is it's basically non-existent compared to black on white rape.

Underrated reply

>regular crimes
lol wtf is this world we live in

It just means that there were less than 10 or something iirc. Which why would you rape a Coon when they will willingly have sex with any white man that pays attention to them?

they have been for years

wtf is my man doing? Hanging out at Fox too much. literally the only half-way decent moderate dem I've liked since Hannity's goofy ass tv side kick.

only the omnipotent fucking commie gets to determine what's "racially motivated" or not, in short if the perp is white it's always racism and if the perp is black it's just a big coincidence every single time. Go back to the gulag

>omnipotent
*omniscient, my bad

With deceit and snake oil as you would expect from a disgusting degenerate fake news cunt.

A crime isn’t any worse because it’s racially motivated tranny

Attached: ad62a1ff85fd9a3fa64fc8e14d5d70ae3bb306eec91fc73a831278641046d0a7.jpg (675x927, 196K)

bump

You've obviously never been in public.