"Dad... What makes a human being "illegal"? Didn't baby jesus make us all equal or something?"

>"Dad... What makes a human being "illegal"? Didn't baby jesus make us all equal or something?"

Attached: 1565145212496.jpg (600x900, 86K)

Attached: 2019-04-10_10-02-25.jpg (1068x576, 138K)

Attached: 1549238192094.png (1317x1652, 911K)

equality is a false god

border hopping.

The process is similar, results are varied.

*slaps her as hard as I can across her face*
>don’t you fucking dare say that kikes name in my house ever again you ungrateful bitch
>only Germanic/Nordic Europeans are human. Everything else is just another target

cope more shill fag everyone here will save you

Pretty much this. You want to be treated like an asylum seeker, apply for it at a embassy or enter through a port of entry.

>Didn't baby jesus make us all equal or something
no, baby jesus made us absolved of blood sin. we are still responsible to give to rome what is roman and give to god what is god's.

>What makes a human being "illegal"?
Daughter, I raised you better than to spout bleeding-heart leftist propaganda. It's not that the "human is illegal", it's that the "alien is illegal", which means they came here illegally, rather than legally. Spew more of this filth and I'm going to disown you.

"Well sweetheart, whilst humanity all has the capacity to be equal, we are also tribal creatures by instinct. The country our people built has promoted tolerance, fairness and safety for hundreds of years but these people come from countries that are nearly lawless and live very differently from us. For example, in some of these countries a girl like you could be forced to marry an old man! That's why we have to be careful about who we let into the country.

Also, if you ever think lustfully about a black man, I will fucking kill him, you, your mother, then myself."

Human beings can't *be* illegal. They can be somewhere illegally though.
So the answer is laws.

Jesus is a fake kike invention sweetie.

Go ask your other Dad, Sweaty.

*hits pipe*

Attached: JTC_0-9n_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

When they behave like one sweaty.

No person is illegal. However, one becomes an illegal immigrant when one immigrates illegally.
That isn't a difficult concept.

>And may your descendants possess The gates of those who hate them. Genesis 24.60

Deport law not illegals

Checked and based
Someone post the copy pasta

Good question for Israel regarding the Palestinians.

Jesus was a fucking kike, baby, never listen to them.

Didn't God split the continents and spread the different races?

Is God Racist?

If my child asked me that question, I have already failed as a parent.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Where did you get that idea? Only Christians are equal.

She's cute. Would fug.

Underrated post

Attached: 1560832918399.jpg (1000x1409, 402K)

FBI OPEN UP

We all would brother, anyone who says they would is a liar

no. jesus didnt do anything like that your going to hell for blasphemy. caananites are condemned by god from birth. what are you stupid? you got a lot of your mom in you

Why? If she’s fertile god wills it

The human being in question is not necessarily illegal insomuch as they are guilty of an illegal act. The penalty of this illegal act is its reversal in the form of deportation.

"Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
Christianity is a mess.
Islam also contradicts itself on it's core tenant of it being unchangeable.
"Rejected were the messengers before thee: with patience and constancy they bore their rejection and their wrongs, until Our aid did reach them: there is none that can alter the words (and decrees) of Allah. Already hast thou received some account of those messengers,"
"None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?"
>inb4 not allowed to translate Q'uran
Explain how there are Muslims who don't speak Arabic. Of course it can be translated lmao. Maybe not the "poetry", but how tf does a word rhyming change the meaning of an entire tenant of a religion?

BASED

Attached: you-gonna-get-raped.jpg (384x494, 60K)

*God

Jesus made him born in Mexico.
By moving here he disobeyed god.
We must send him back where god put him

Grow up kid. This isn't about your feelings. It's about not being raped and murdered by the foreign hordes who parasitically drain our nation's resources.

yes everyone is equal and have a right to live in our house, thats why im letting those thirsty niggers outside stay with you tonight

Well, daughter... Do you want millions of people to come into your room uninvited and benefit from all the things you have and worked hard to get?

FUCKING BASED!!! SWEDEN YES!!! BREED STRONG, BREED PROUD, BREED BLACK!

actually baby jesus said the jews were the synagogue of satan
he also said something like fuck niggers

>Didn't baby jesus make us all equal or something?
Only human men. Shitskins and bitches are retards, and don't have valid opinions

Sell your cloak and buy a sword.
Throw those moneychanger out of the temple!

this would never happen Im not raising a christcuck

blacks aren't human beings, sweetie

No the fuck he didn’t lmao

So he could take it all for himself. He really was the king of the Jews, I help it hurt like hell when they nailed the kike

Equality is a lie, a myth to appease the masses.

this happens, which makes it sad. single mothers should go on the chopping block

Checked
This is thus true.

Attached: Praise KEK.jpg (1024x1212, 651K)

Why? They made right choice. She chose the strongest bloodline, she chose black. Black is right

Let your brother worry about that. Now go help mom pluck the chickens.

>be a degenerate sodomite pagan.
>Pretend you can tell Christians how to be Christians.

wow. Correct answer.

he hated faggots too and said to lynch them

Holy cow oldest enemy/friend that's a win right there.

No and whoever told you that heresy needs to get the shit beat out of him