I just want to play my games

I just want to play my games.

Attached: 4805057_orig.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MSoAgdYNby8
youtube.com/watch?v=bHGU0Q-V8KA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vidya time is over

Attached: knuckles.jpg (650x1280, 145K)

then do it. only idiots care about what faggots say on internet

Attached: uYIb9KWISprTrTcjAiA5XjIjHp0iZToYdit_awZCoqw.jpg (1280x1024, 288K)

It's only natural of us to blame it on a simple answer to a seemingly complex problem.

Fuck off 8ch

We live in a society

Attached: BasementDwellingRacist.png (1457x1077, 3.32M)

fallout 4 must have been the most pozzed fallout game ever made. god a shitty jew game

Attached: 1565110414506.png (500x500, 194K)

gamers are the most opressed race

It crashed so much I couldn’t even play it

Reminder that Trump blamed mass shootings on vidya.

Its combat was pretty good imo. Loved using explosives. New Vegas RPG elements + Fallout 4 combat would be an amazing game.

Attached: 3DAEC84B-775C-4B9D-8ADF-EBB33FA13505.jpg (800x572, 127K)

youtu.be/MSoAgdYNby8

GAMERS RISE UP

GAMERS RISE UP

Ad Victoriam!

>Hey Arnold
This guy gets it.

fallout 4 was a shit game but honest hearts is one of the worst DLCs in fallout history

Attached: WorldWillBeBetter.png (1325x1077, 2.2M)

We've actually looped back into the first one since Trump is blaming video games for violence.

he did bring it up a few times but baron talked some sense into him

Attached: barron_tr.jpg (1000x618, 87K)

He was parodying Hillary when she said that.

Joshua Graham is possibly the most based man who ever walked the Falloutverse

cope harder

Guns dont kill people, gamers do.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHGU0Q-V8KA

A Zionist who larps as a Jew? Yes, Mormons are Jew larpers and Jews have the highest regard for Mormons out of any Christian groups. Not to mention that Joshua was completely brainwashed to obey commands.

One of the biggest Fallout badasses would be Desmond

Attached: 415266-fallout-3-point-lookout-windows-screenshot-a-grumpy-ghoul.jpg (1440x900, 175K)

One good character and a set of computer logs doesn't save the rest of the garbage

Enjoy the extra gametime during your ban faggot

Jews and mormons hate eachother. Mormons oppose all of the social policies and ideals pushed by american reformist jews, IE multiculty faggotry.

>When you start playing lefty vidya, root for the villain and have the MC die in the final battle then consider the game completed.

Video games are done. Just accept it. I know it's painful to see something we used to love so much get Jewified so badly but this is bigger than video games. It's selfish to be worried about entertainment when our people are being raped and murdered by the same system.

if you don't play games you would hang on internet and will have the same reaction
if you start reading all the time and tell them what you read they would just feel you're being a "nazi"
so whatev

then how come mormons consider the jews as a sacred people, they put special emphasis on them in fact, more than other christian groups. sorry friend but it's true, and the guy who founded mormonism was a famous fraid, who also married a 13 year old

What are you all being drama queens for? Just play your fucking games. There's plenty of small studios still making decent games

I like it. Maybe because it doesn't try (and pathetically fails) to be a Fallout game.
Settlement building and acceptable gunplay is fun and a good base for mods, which is what Bugthesta games are only good for anyway.
I consider it a step up from FO3, which was lore shitting burning garbage. They absolutely destroyed and misinterpreted FO lore and convinced me that the design team did not play the originals for more than a handful hours.
I will never forgive the east supermutant and brotherhood hamfisted retcon in order to have "post apocalytic" orcs and knights.
FO4 suffers from the same bullshit but it's an OK game, just not an OK fallout game.
I am currently trying out SS Conqueror + Horizon and enslaving as many NIGGERS as I want. It's a good time.

and the most sexiest burned victim ever

Attached: bvhghmnhn.jpg (418x604, 39K)

Attached: ka0pn0rt22n01.jpg (816x500, 145K)

that would be pretty sarah

>FO4 suffers from the same bullshit but it's an OK game,

no. fallout 3 was an ok game despite it all but fallout 4 is a really bad game. it fails to be a fallout game, it fails to be a good game, it fails to even be fun game. I give a 2/10 ign

Video games are even worse than movies when it comes to propaganda. At least movies still have the sense to cast relatively decent looking people (though even that seems to be changing lately). Characters in western games now are like caricatures of what conservatives think SJWs would look like.

Attached: I blame the media.png (1023x1204, 1.71M)

There's a positive link between minors playing M-rated games and later violence.
Idk what's so hard to accept.
The worst thing that could happen is that you have to PROVE you're at least 17 or 18 to buy an M-rated game.
This gamerbro culture is ridiculous.

They over literally interpret Revelations. Also, the 'jews' they're talking about are actual israelites, which have nothing in common with american jews. But in practice, Mormons don't cooperate with even orthadox, zionist jews.

Attached: gffgfgfgfgfg.jpg (750x577, 213K)

whatever you say, jew lover

Attached: Desmond.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

The only good thing ever about fallouts is shooting women's hands off then stripping them naked. Basically only I played more than fees hours to find the next cunt to decapitate

Fallout 3 was not an OK game, it was a first person shooter in which the gunplay was absolute ASS.
Lore wise it set as precedent a nigger tier re-interpretation of argueably one of the greatest lores in vidya.
It both failed as an RPG and a shooter. The only reason anyone likes it is because they happened to be 12 when they first played it.

FO4 is on the same shit RPG tier, but it's at least an acceptable shooter and building game, which is, as I said, a great base for mods to take advantage of.

Fight me, faggot

Attached: 1565149297917.png (500x522, 102K)

2019. we still havnt recieved reparations for gamergate

name a better fallout companion

Attached: 20181024015124_1.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

Nah, it's still boomers.

Attached: dangerous_games.png (1000x500, 45K)

I don't know how people can enjoy Bethesda games, Fallout is boring as fuck and the visuals look outdated by the time the game comes out. I've watched friends play and all they do is wander around dull post apocalypse-scapes rounding up items for NPCs. The older isometric ones looked much more interesting.

Attached: bae.jpg (1500x1252, 179K)

That might be true, but the developers were always planning on taking fallout 3D

McCready and Cait

is she sitting on the face of an illiterate, bald dyke?

Some of us have longer memories, newfag

Progressives aren't stopping you from playing video games. At worst they'll write an opinion piece that you won't like.
Meanwhile conservative boomers are actually trying to censor your games, but you'll probably still support them.

Attached: video_games_did_this.png (598x635, 189K)

>oy vey the goyim know shut it down!!!!

Attached: 05A9FBFB-69F9-4B9D-9258-90F6D345BC87.jpg (798x532, 63K)

GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: sony_whiteiscoming_ad_large.jpg (800x600, 88K)

McReady hasn't been cool since Fallout 3

Attached: 20181010192914_1.jpg (1920x1080, 578K)

anybody still play RO2? i hate how dead it is these days, especially the pacific servers. man that game is fun with a full lobby and lots of mics

Looking forward to that new Dragon Age game, Inquistion was bad enough, this one is going to be even worse

Attached: 6861590.png (1200x854, 267K)

I hate Fallout because of how shit everything looks, not graphically but just from a game design perspective nothing is interesting to look at
Elder Scrolls actually has the freedom of not being a fucking post apocalypse and they’re able to do a lot more with their environments
But yeah Bethesda games are basically “what build will I use to kill a bunch of dudes and do a million fetch quests this time?”

Anyone who plays a Bethesda game in vanilla for over 50 hours has brain damage. I thought by now everyone would've acknowledged them to be platforms rather than full playable products

Curie >

Kys fagkike

If I figured out the ZOG on my own then other Europeans have no excuse being dumber than me.
t. descendant of Irish peasants

Does Veronica ever do anything else?

Reminder that curie is the best waifu
French cutie and smart

Attached: curie-1.png (1450x1040, 1.67M)

Yeah you've never met mormons have you? They literally preach that the browning of america is part of gods plan to "retake" it for their tribe and actually are the biggest importer of browns to Utah and constantly adopt black kids as a way to "save them" via Mormonism. They literally help illegals migrate here as part of their creed. Any mormon idealism pre1970 isnt the same as the modern mormons. T. Ex mormon

yeah, it almost looks like a nuclear wasteland

Attached: 20181010230739_1.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

inquisition was so convoluted i had no idea what was going on. did bioware expect you to have played to entire series to understand anything? gameplay was bad tho
one playthrough of each of their games is pretty fun but you see all the cracks in the wall by the end, so to speak.

she fists people, like lesbians like to do

>A literal fuckdoll with a raspberry pi attached

That's why you mod the shit out of it until it barely resembles Bethesda's "vision"

Now this is based and redpilled.

Attached: 1564149215112.jpg (933x356, 193K)

They could do so much more with the 50s punk aesthetic but instead the series is trapped in 2009 where no color is allowed.

Glad you gents agree

Attached: Lawzilla-549981-Curie_Fallout_4.png (800x1200, 310K)

>A literal fuckdoll with a raspberry pi attached
And that's a good thing!

Attached: SCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOP.jpg (588x391, 74K)

I have to thank SJWs for destroying video games. Without them I would probably still be trapped in my little masturbatory fantasy world of video game titties. Average women I see around town are more attractive than women in games now. Except Jap games but they just censor those.

they added more colour to fallout 4 and 76 but people didn't like it. but i agree, they could definitely do a lot more with the diesel punk aesthetic if they made their games more like fallout 3

Attached: 23646UNILAD-imageoptim-rRIRhV8.jpg (1024x418, 129K)

This quote is inaccurate. Most people who suffer a single severe hardship (eg. losing limbs) eventually cope with their new lives. What is more likely to cause people to go insane is continuous lesser hardships to the point where they feel powerless.

Don't get your hopes up user.

Attached: dragon-age-woke-and-broke_c_7257381.jpg (500x2438, 430K)

FUCK BROWNIES
AND FUCK DRAGONLORDS

Attached: DragonQuest Builders (2).jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

Attached: DragonQuest Builders (3).jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Too busy playing Rising Storm 2

This.

My mother's family is Mormon and they are the most pozzed people on Earth. They voted for shillary, and believe that refugees should be let into the country "because we were once refugees."

The best part is they live in California and are all moving because of how shitty and overrun with Mexicans it is but dont have the self awareness to understand how that happened.

there really should have been a "I am fully functional" scene like in TNG with Data

Attached: goodlord.jpg (478x351, 19K)

WHO? and disgusting. Get lynched virgin cuck.

Curie is cutie!

T. piper

Attached: TheRealShadman-390940-Fallout_4_Curie.jpg (900x1263, 452K)

How does Dragon Quest get away with being such a blatant Minecraft knockoff?

>that anatomy
Why do people like Shadman again?

Attached: shad2.gif (284x200, 2.4M)

Hes a mememan that make loli and bbc

What's funny is that the fictional Anita was proven right and the real Anita stated that video games won't turn people into raging misogynists.

You just know everything Trump is doing would cause a shitstorm if he were a liberal feminist woman. Is that indicative of anything?

No, lefties are just pozzing games so much that if left unchecked they will be as mind numbing dull, uninteresting and retarded as lefties themselves.

I've met 3 mormons and they've all been different races so I'd believe it.

they do?

Attached: shadman.gif (340x436, 1.24M)

>loli and bbc

Jow Forumss favorite things in the whole world

not the loli but the bc is definitely true

I have an Electronic Gaming Monthly from the mid 90s which has predictive programming ads about the current state of gaming. I have almost every edition so it's hard to find. It would be worth it if someone found it.

Unless bbc stands for beautiful black chicks than not really

Attached: 1565294820154.gif (219x273, 2.8M)