80% of Krakow residents own their own homes...

80% of Krakow residents own their own homes. American politicians think they should instead be sending rent cheques to tel aviv and miami.

IMO the JUST act doesn't go nearly far enough. Why stop at physical property? Jews used to have exclusive rights to distribute beer and liquor in Krakow. This was taken away by the antisemtic poles. American politicians should force craft brewers in Poland to once again pay jewish middlemen.

Attached: AwesomeScreenshot-jewishweek-timesofisrael-u-s-senate-calls-for-polish-holocaust-restitution--2019-0 (672x666, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diaspora/Senators-to-Pompeo-Urge-Poland-to-compensate-Holocaust-victims-597816
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/christian-with-jewish-roots-slated-to-become-polands-new-pm-1.5628203
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Framing_(social_sciences)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_and_short_scales
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jpost.com/Diaspora/Senators-to-Pompeo-Urge-Poland-to-compensate-Holocaust-victims-597816

They won't get a penny from us

is this going to wake poland up or will they keep sucking zog dick?

Palestinian restitution when?

not knowingly anyways

Attached: brainjak.png (700x655, 248K)

LMAO
>implying Kalkstein won't pay
user, I have bad news for you
Chwała wielkiemu Polin

Attached: flaming bagpipes.png (806x1136, 436K)

what do polish people think of moczar and march 1968 crisis?

No, they love the JewSA
Nothing will wake this country up anymore

Attached: 0.jpg (1280x922, 388K)

'68 was a manufactured crisis and a false flag by jewish communists, and it succeeded
They were losing the fight for power against the Polish goyim so they decided to set up a fake crisis so that the West would take them in as refugees fleeing the evil Polak antisemites

>be me
>have Holocaust survivor great-grandmother
>she absolutely fucking hated the idea of receiving "blood money" and would explode in a rage whenever someone said Poles were antisemitic or brought up Schindler's List

Attached: 502.jpg (351x359, 41K)

We need restitution too from kraut and roach, thank you.

What about Katyn?

You'd be the first in history to pull that one off. They can squeeze shekels out of thin air

Americans haven't paid their taxes in 243 years, we want reparations too.

>They can make the USA squeeze shekels out of thin air for them
There, fixed that for you.

Did she escape the gassing by moonwalking past the guards? Or maybe she collapsed on the way to the gas chamber and the germans put her into the hospital until she was well enough to be gassed?

Yeah, sorry about that

>the eternal anglosphere
betrayal from a brother always feels worse

Attached: IMG_3228.jpg (608x477, 48K)

I get that the play it backfired. Jews were expelled as a consequence, 80% of jews left poland in next 2 years

>kikes drive Palestinians out of their homes and land
>world:
>Poles move in to property left by hierless Jews
>world: NO THATS ANTISEMITIC

No, she was put on a Kindertransport a few weeks before the war started.

Attached: George.jpg (4688x4688, 716K)

american conservatives are so fucking disgusting

Poland used to have 2-3 million Jews before the war.

Poles larping about "nationalist Poland" forget "Paradisus Judaeorum"

There will suddenly be tons of holocaust survivors or children of survivors or relatives of survivors.

Brace for impact.

Attached: Happy-Merchant.png (1027x1200, 510K)

>I get that the play it backfired. Jews were expelled as a consequence, 80% of jews left poland in next 2 years

Post ww2 anywhere from 70-100k jews stayed in poland, mostly in the western recovered territories.
Most top polish politicians are jews. Most top polish politicians attended jewish day-schools as children. Morawiecki is a jew. Kaczynski is married to a jew if not a crypto himself.
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/christian-with-jewish-roots-slated-to-become-polands-new-pm-1.5628203
>jewish aunt = jewish mother or father = jewish son

>Poland used to have 2-3 million Jews before the war.
3 million, 99% of them died...
>Poles larping about "nationalist Poland" forget "Paradisus Judaeorum"
Poland had religious tolerance and was more liberal on multiple stuff (like magic) since the late middle ages, this caused many different peoples of Europe to move to Poland for a better life, not only Jews.
>There will suddenly be tons of holocaust survivors or children of survivors or relatives of survivors.
Factually Jewish organizations that have nothing to do with Polish Jews who died want $330 BILLIONS from Poland.

Are they fucking kidding?
Fuck that bullshit. Fuck the US Senate if that's what those idiots said. In no way, shape, or form, is an event 80 fucking years ago, that wasn't even caused by Poles, the fault of Poles who are alive right now.
Fuck. That. Bullshit.

>3 million, 99% of them died...

How many are still alive?

end me

Attached: 1564998741829.gif (599x334, 2.9M)

It'll take awhile before most of Polish electorate realises what's going on and why once semites start controlling politics AND economics, not to mention reacting to that.

why did i get interested in geopolitics. we are so fucked

Attached: 1564774370694.png (658x662, 59K)

How hard is it to answer the question. You holohoaxers apparently know how many died, but can't answer the simple question how many are still alive.

That should be the easy part, since you know so much about the "best recorded event in history".

70-100k stayed as of 1947/8

Attached: received_1006413673023895.jpg (1080x1920, 168K)

Holy mother of schizoposting. Just beautiful

how is that schizo? kaczor will pay, he sold us to israhell.

>You holohoaxers apparently know how many died
We have lost track, since apparently any Jew alive back then or born after 1939 is considered a holocaust survivor because they have their own stories or fanfictions.

Violent revolts are our national tradition.

Can't wait for an excuse for another one.

>Jow Forums thinks republicans are based
>republicans want to BAN americans from boycotting Israel
>republicans are calling for reperations for jews
KEK

King Jarek is the least likely head of a political option in Poland to that. That what' his voters admire in him, including myself.

The most successful shake down. Need s #metoo for people unjustly exploited for war reparations

are you for real? i can't imagine that there are still people that believe we are not US vasals.
we will pay that 1bilion PLN trust me. you will see after autumn elections.

They're trying to make restitution look ridiculous ahead of Zion Don's(Kushners) peace plan that's going to fuck the Palistinians
They're doing the same thing with "reperations for slavery"

They did the same thing with the sioboy word filter ahead of tariffs harming soi farmers
They changed it to "onions" when the Palistinian "onion boy" had poten tial to go viral

>In social theory, framing is a schema of interpretation, a collection of anecdotes and stereotypes, that individuals rely on to understand and respond to events.[2] In other words, people build a series of mental "filters" through biological and cultural influences. They then use these filters to make sense of the world. The choices they then make are influenced by their creation of a frame.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Framing_(social_sciences)

Attached: Zion Don peace plan.png (591x637, 273K)

Eh, the US simply has to put a Jew tax on all the worthless F35 stealth fighters they're forcing Poland to buy.

PAY UP

Attached: image.jpg (745x589, 150K)

at first Israel didn’t really want the money either, but back then it was poor as dirt, so it had to accept it.
now we are just greedy.

My nana was Jewish and her family were huge Polish nationalists. Fought in the 1920 War.
She hated everything Ukrainian and Russian though. She used to talk about how Poles were the most tolerant and accepting people in Europe. Given that Poland was also the country apart from America that ever managed to intergrate Gypsies to any degree, I suppose she might've had a point.

She hated everything Ukrainian and Russian though.

Same here in Georgia

Can't wait to burn down Shitlanta :D

Attached: 2018_03_08_familie-hoellenreiner_1942_sinti-und-roma-muenchen_madhouse.jpg (1014x575, 143K)

>Israel didn’t really want the money either

Most ridiculous snetence in recorded human history

Attached: Hitler_and_Mussolini_June_1940.jpg (2752x2062, 988K)

based yid

>Kikes
>Not wanting shekels
Get gassed you greedy lying rat

Attached: 1564534187258.png (625x489, 606K)

You are going to buy them f35s are you not?

>1bilion PLN
it's over 1 TRILLION PLN or $300,000,000,000 (Billion) USD

it barely passed in the Knesset and caused huge protests including bombs being sent to politicians who supported it. what are you on about?

Attached: image.jpg (2880x1920, 1.77M)

accepting the money was seen as forgiving

I can't read Semite, what does it say.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_and_short_scales

Oy, veh. So why did we give you the money?

Give it back, if it's so dirty.

Tell USA and israel to go fuck themselves

>our honor will not be bought with money; our blood will not be exchanged for goods
>we will protest this shameful act/thing

Based

>our honor will not be bought with money

My sides.

>it barely passed in the Knesset

The TurboWestern Society Inc. cannot collapse soon enough.

The normies are waking up, Chaim. This time the holocaust will be real and we won't stop at 6,000,000

if it helps you cope, sure it will.

Thats the games politicians play. Of course you had to pretend that you aren't shekel grabbers.

> back then it was seen as forgiving
what changed?

Time heals the Jew from the trauma when he was forced to take money.

I guess we grew accustomed to it.

I have to respect that. DESU if you people got your George Soroses, Karl Marxes, Leon Trotskys under control then I really wouldn't care about you going where you want to go.

Moderate Muslims don't do enough to combat Muslim extremism and normal Jews don't do enough to combat their nation-destroying billionaire radicals. If you got them under control then everyone wouldn't hate you so much.

that's retarded. what do you call a short scale billion?

miliard.

A fucking leaf. Figures.

Attached: 1465615816037.jpg (517x650, 78K)

>our blood will not be exchanged for goods
Yeah, that's goyim work.

I’m sure Begin’s opposition was serious.

Attached: image.jpg (270x326, 51K)

They got that already

they might kill you for stating that
(askmewhoare"they"askmewhoare"they"askmewhoare"they"askmewhoare"they"askmewhoare"they"askmewhoare"they"askmewhoare"they")

baste trumpenstein
miga bros never forget the 6 grillion

Attached: 1535264314017.jpg (999x754, 209K)

>The most jewish Jews, wouldn't lie

Makes total sense

da joooooz
as in mossad or shakbak ye ye.

goes straight against his values

Attached: image.jpg (313x458, 200K)

Looks like WW3 also starts with an invasion of Poland.

theres a street in the jewish quarter called shit street i kid you not

jews got america into ww1. The price the UK had to pay for americas entry into the war was the balfour declaration.

your country existing is due to jewish control of western politicians and media forcing us to get in wars on your behalf.

can you atleast say thank you? even better apologize for your diaspora actions today.

>In September 1939, after Germany invaded Poland, Begin, in common with a large part of Warsaw's Jewish leadership, escaped to Wilno (today Vilnius), then eastern Poland, to avoid inevitable arrest.

Thats an interesting story. I wonder how many Jews were counted as "holocausted" who in reality just fled elsewhere.

Or do the typical kike thing and deny that the balfour declaration had anything to do with Wilson getting america to declare war on germany. What will you choose jew.

Oh, they'll get you

sure but then when their interests didn’t align with it anymore back paddled on all these promises in the Palestine white paper of 1939.

never heard of this, can you redpill?

so jews fulfilled their end of the deal of bringing america into the war but britain tried to later on screw them and go back on their end of the deal?

>>our honor will not be bought with money; our blood will not be exchanged for goods
>>we will protest this shameful act/thing
Seems they forgot they were jews but finally figured it out.

quoting directly from it
> His Majesty's Government believe that the framers of the Mandate in which the Balfour Declaration was embodied could not have intended that Palestine should be converted into a Jewish State against the will of the Arab population of the country.
> His Majesty's Government therefore now declare unequivocally that it is not part of their policy that Palestine should become a Jewish State. They would indeed regard it as contrary to their obligations to the Arabs under the Mandate, as well as to the assurances which have been given to the Arab people in the past, that the Arab population of Palestine should be made the subjects of a Jewish State against their will.

Fuck off and go to ze Germans, they'll be happy to pay, they are very progressive.

I guess US senators are such massive bitches they act like a bodyguard for that rat nation.

I guess there are no bigger problems to work on like opioid epidemics, crumbling infrastructure, southern border or state of industry of the interior so they are clearly bored.

Fuck the fuck off.

Attached: 1563229638182.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

adding to previous reply
they also limited Jews immigration to 75k for the next 5 years(starting in 1939) and forbid Arabs to sell land to the Jews.
the terror was to make them leave the land.
they did not vote in favor of the partition plan either.

Attached: GermanyPoland.jpg (330x244, 17K)

so? it is still his people who went though genocide.

Plenty of people died in WW2.

until 1942 Auschwitz held exclusively POLISH prisoners. Not Jewish.

the jews who ruled poland after ww2 were these. The 'moscovites' faction who ran east.

no shit, you germans love ruining Europe.
but most of them were casualties of war.

the fact that I joked about by saying pay up doesn’t mean I agree with that.
the poles executed people who they could prove cooperated with the nazis or blackmailed Jews or the people who hid Jews.
it was initially believed that Auschwitz was a POW camp and the greatest example of that is the non Jew Witold Pilecki

>Germans love ruining Europe
>When they had masters such as Bach, Beethoven, Hayden, Mozart albeit Austria, etc. etc. etc.

Can you name some Israeli that has contributed to culture as much as these guys? No.

as in his story