HAPPENING

HSBC will go bankrupt ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this will be worse than 2009

Attached: 0BA20305-0B4D-470B-9B21-5C9C43CB7586.jpg (750x671, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lscn0TrXoyE
streamable.com/4upob
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 7E362DA7-B7AD-41A6-A866-AC12402972D7.jpg (1077x1343, 508K)

Trump is going to end the global central banking system.

Fake and gay.
Gooks are bankrupt.

Attached: aG9geGK_700b.jpg (500x375, 32K)

Banks will print more money and everything will be fine.

Anons, watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lscn0TrXoyE

Kyle Bass was talking about all this 5 months ago. It perfectly surmises the situation here. He predicted this shit just like he predicted the financial crisis of '08 a year or so before it hit.

This. The Fed will print more money if the banks are in danger of not being able to pay themselves bonuses, and trump will moo toothlessly about it on twatter

Attached: 5EADDE01-E36A-4E72-B18A-6AB434348A9B.png (468x405, 71K)

Attached: 3FAB4A2A-D292-4D8D-B601-55D52A786D21.png (455x276, 64K)

One more time without the fucking acronyms please

Attached: 5224FB6D-FF45-416E-AE8D-04993560C9C5.png (915x326, 136K)

Chief Executive Officer (leader of the company as elected by the shareholders)

Hong Kong Shanghai Bank of Commerce (one of the largest banks in the world. Relic of British Imperial rule in Asia)

Bank of England (government arm of British banks)

People's Bank of China (government arm of Chinese banks)

The question is, how do I profit from this?

Short sell everything and maybe buy some gold and silver

Attached: 3C4824E0-2DDD-4CED-A4AD-AF331A8F5E5C.jpg (560x448, 84K)

Good. I hope millions die, or at the very least are left homeless and hungry.

Ok... Moving on

Attached: cb724603ebafcdc0d31fe6f2e5c8a36b.jpg (492x342, 31K)

You profit from it by divesting from everything you possibly can, and sitting on it. Then buying in after China has been forced to divest itself from its ownership of western companies and properties.

You profit by literally living in Weimerica. You know the drill.

streamable.com/4upob

Same

Gonna be at least a Trillion dollars of Chinese owned property sails in the US.

Toronto and Vancouver housing prices will plummet so fast Canadians will get nose bleed.

Same in San Francisco and LA.

*sales...

wtf i typed that the right way.

this will lead to ww3

it won't. it will lead to China fracturing into 4-5 different countries however.

it wont
reminder that nothing ever happens
just little demoralizing shit to drive you mad
but big shit like this will never happen

ww2 was only 80 years ago you retard

Big if true. Bump for actual happening.

Good I hope all the califags fuck off back to Orange County.

>make 200 threads about Deutsche Bank
>nothing happens
>in the meantime other big banks are falling like flies
BASED Deutsche Bank

Ok does anyone else remember the day before 9/11 when those 21 trillion dollars were "lost"?

hmmmmmmmm

Wouldn't it have made the news if the PBoC defaulted?
I'm seeing nothing

Bump.

Attached: 782347823838.jpg (684x431, 61K)

This is interesting when considering the things Peter Zaihan predicts as well. I think we will see a bunch of regional wars as soon as the economies go tits up and the US will remain mostly neutral.

any financially literate anons able to advise me?
>I have zero debts (I owe nothing at all, no credit cards, no loans etc)
>I have zero cash (Except what remains from my last wage, no savings, no pension etc)
>I own my home (Completely, mortgage fully paid off)
>I earn average income (28k)

I realise my situation isn't terrible, but it's not great either. What should I do to secure my future?

Probably the only thing someone in your situation in the US would be to get armed (at least a little). It sounds like you don't have much for investments and if the economy crashes poorfags will have to be subsidized for food. If the government can't even do that then you'll want a weapon for the food riots and breakdown of law and order.
But since I see your flag maybe you should convert to islam so when the shitskin hordes come for you maybe you can pretend you're one of them.

lol, I already thought along those lines, not actually converting but I'm learning arabic and have read the quran 3 times now

Based and blackpilled

The absolute state of bongland...

What's he supposed to do? Get arrested for stockpiling assault spoons? Get arrested for chatting online with white supremacists?

most depressing thing in this thread

It's over for us, we're 15 years away from them outnumbering us in the 5-6 year old age bracket, 10 - 15 years after that we are outnumbered by them in terms of men of fighting age, and 90% of our men of fighting age are no men at all. Say what you want about Muslims but they train their kids to kill and to breed, we train ours to play console and cry when they see blood.

Fuck off Kike

Sorry fren, buy bitcoin and gtfo england when it moons

Why?

eh?

I’m retarded and don’t understand any of this but I desperately want too. Can someone please explain this situation to me?

Here is a better thread about this

Thank you

There was an imperative for war, nowadays it's about control and war would only destabilize what they've been working so hard for.

What if I own stocks in Gold Mines?

Sort yourself out lad.

are whites going to chimp out this time?

Attached: 1548185300689.jpg (624x353, 35K)

>Oh we're so outnumbered! Oh there's no saving us! It's all over!

Isn't this subversion? Isn't this cowardice? Isn't this clear Kike behaviour or that of a simple Paki boot-licker?
I'll leave it to you to choose between the two.

He wing the wong number.

Attached: 1562389355812.gif (460x460, 2.4M)

Get a job in oil and gas industry. Gonna be war, and there’s already a talent shortage in the industry. War will mean profit and advancement user.

Attached: 62E9257D-27A5-45C5-962B-33A4CC2C11D7.jpg (696x1074, 181K)

Who the fuck still has variable rate mortgages these days?

This. My mortgage is fucking awesome. Bought for 190k, refinanced appraised at 250k. Taxes go up but no “rent” for this goy. Having a mortgage is like rent control. I’ll own in 9 more years, and the interest has been tax decidable. My across the street neighbor is renting the same fucking house layout at 100 bucks less than twice my mortgage. Feels good man.

Niggers

Is that why he put Wilbur Ross a rothschild banker in charge of the US treasury?

I wish I knew what those acronyms meant so I could join the thread. The jist I got is the kikes are getting exposed in another criminal scheme. All kikes will get the rope soon.