Living with niggers capped

I capped this great thread by germanon
I'll keep spamming it until I see the caps pop up in other breads

Attached: living with N I G G E R S.png (1521x9732, 1.39M)

Attached: living with N I G G E R S 2.png (1520x6272, 843K)

ffs

bump

Awful and depressing but pretty light on violence desu

Living with american nogs in that condition and in those close quarters it would have been much much worse very fast

thx my man you just saved my bread

Attached: 1503588068369.gif (400x300, 1003K)

bump

I think they were sedated by gibs

no problem

Attached: 1565278556604.jpg (734x1024, 102K)

next time I'll be less of a retard and phonebump before I start panicking

as someone who lives around many niggers, I can confirm it isn’t pleasant whatsoever

tbqh I've only known very few niggers and most were somewhat bearable but the rare times I visited nig neighbourhoods I was shocked by the way they constantly yell and fight for no reason
also garbage everywhere

bump

Attached: 2bf32754a7c1eee965bcdcdc82b1b196a4710db4708f24ec548f999c3d6aaa8e.jpg (478x700, 118K)

Just started reading, holy fuck. Saving. Thanks for the post OP, I've been on the chans long enough this shit doesn't even shock me anymore.

lost it when the refugee wanted money at the conference because he associated the building with his gibs

it does get pretty spicy in the 2nd cap

it's just how their pea brains work, most whites can't comprehend it

bump

Wtf I can't read it it's all blurry and shit, gay

get off the phone or open in new tab faggot

even on phone I can read it lol you suck

The worst part is that people in Germany *know* better but there's so much social pressure to "Not be racist" by some kind of weird turbo-liberal cult that it goes full circle. It's like being a crazy cat lady on a national level. Yeah all your money is going to cat food (gibs) but the cats NEEED you, and you still feel bad that time some cats died (WW2).

The refugees will never improve or integrate so long as nothing is expected of them. When the money tree finally runs out, Europe is going to get sacked by these people.

He is a patient and strong guy. fuckin hell

Saved.Doing god's work, user.

Attached: chilly.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>When the money tree finally runs out, Europe is going to get sacked by these people.
or maybe we'll finally get to deal with them as is needed
at this point, I honestly can't wait for the collapse

bump

bump

Indeed it does. I hate to admit it but I was a liberal when I was younger. But after 14 months in Iraq (04-05) I have been ready to glass any nog from the middle east or Africa. I can't view them as human anymore, it's like slow torment for me watching what the west is doing to itself.

I'd like to add to this picture some more anecdotes/stories from Austria:
>Know friend whos dad is cop at the town near the biggest refugee centre in Austria, Traiskirchen.
>Regular calls are 99% always from moldavians/pakis/other niggers getting into fights.
>Handoutmoney is usually always spent on drugs, things they want but can't afford they just steal.
>Help in 2015 with the red cross feedin new arrivals and build shelters.
>Cops/Soldiers get spit on and insulted because "Soldiers/cops are crooks" at home.
>Look at austrian girls as fresh meat, had a fem collegue who was scared to death being near even one of these subhumans.
>Recent statistics reveal that a lot of "refugees" from 15 onward were actual fleeing criminals or "repentant jihadis".
>Yeah right.

I also worked retail for a couple of years. All thefts were 98% refugee type idiots, 1.9% gypsies and 0.01% others.
My favourite story:
>Summer, hot as fuck inside the mall, literally sweating my balls off.
>paki looking manlets walk into store, looking at the merchandise. One guy fucks off with his backback and some clothes into a changing stall.
>Comes out, one piece is missing. 2 collegues and me corner the guy and start to pilfer.
>Turns out, he tried to steal a fucking 2 dollar swimming trouser instead of paying.
>Boss usually takes the money but since it is 2 bucks and the 3 pakis started talking shit, we call the cops.
>Copper show up late, head cop says:"Sorry for the wait...and oh look...one guy tripped!"
>We're standing in a solitary corner of the shop, nobody but the cops, my boss and the thief are there.
>Copper punches thief in the face.
>They then take the paki and we're done.
>Learn later, that 99% of all refugee thiefs ar elet go because nobody wants to persecute them, because money and bleeding hearts.
>Cops do some casual police brutality to repeat offenders since just throwing them in to overflowing is not worth the paperwork and the bad press.

>I hate to admit it but I was a liberal when I was younger
nobody was born redpilled, what matters is to wake up eventually

Very true, it's too bad that some never wake up. Even when reality bites them in the ass.

>>Cops do some casual police brutality to repeat offenders
kek that's a bit of a whitepill to know they aren't all cucked to death