Destroyed

Attached: Untitled.png (765x444, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdnT4fmWq18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love how shills still spam Ann Coulter tweets to try and D&C Trump supporters. Bannon is a desperate loser.

Jow Forums is not a trump appreciation forum you plebbit diaspora faggot

ahh the Mossad manager shill whose literally in every thread all day every day. It's fucking pathetic.

Trump was always going to bring Jared and Ivanka with him into the White House. Jared was big part of his campaign, for fucks sake.

Why is Ann Coulter so insane? Is it because she has no children of her own?

>Why is Ann Coulter so insane? Is it because she has no children of her own?
because she's controlled by Steve Bannon.

QUEEN ANNE GOING OFF!

Attached: 1538710923685.jpg (300x334, 37K)

What the fuck does ICE's policies concerning suspect information have to do with Trump's kids?
God it's like she gets paid to be contrarian.

Ann Coulter is a saint and you can fuck off.

God Bless Ann Coulter.

Attached: Ann gets savage.jpg (558x273, 68K)

I bet you donate to streamers faggot.

How about them 38bn to Israel? How bout we haven't deported the 30 million plus beaners that have invaded this country? How about them bump stocks? Trump has his flaws you brain dead cultist.

Mossad would be promoting a zionist agent like trump you colossal retard

>Everyone who doesn't like Trump is Mossad

Go back to plebbit, faggot. Jow Forums is not your hugbox.

>How about them 38bn to Israel?
Negotiated and approved under Obama. Legally Trump couldn't do anything about it.
>How bout we haven't deported the 30 million plus beaners that have invaded this country?
We are deporting, but the issues is that federal courts and city leaders are subversive bleeding hearts that they make it difficult for ICE to do grand-scale raids. But there have been some recent successes post-218, what with Mitch filling the courts with pro-Trump judges and most Senate NeverTrumpers getting outed.
>How about them bump stocks?
Not a move I agree with personally, but it has gone generally unnoticed by the American public and most gun owners because of the NRA greenlighting it and the general unpopularity of bumpstocks as a mod. Again, I don't agree with it, I'm just saying that's how it is in the bigger picture.

It never even passed he never fucking signed it idiot

post-2018*

Based.
Brainlet.

Trump only hired his kids to work for him. Nobody else. He has no experts or anything, really he's just winging it.

Brenton Tarrant
/yanggang/

Well?

this.

FUCK MAGA
FUCK KIKE TRUMP
FUCK JANNY HE A HO
AND FUCK KIKES

>Trump only hired his kids to work for him. Nobody else. He has no experts or anything
Miller's still there.

I gotta admit this dude has a point here.

I love how Ann Coulter brings out the swarms of JIDF to defend their shabbos goy.

Attached: Ann Coulter calls out Jarvanka.png (762x1056, 219K)

So what if Trump hires people he knows? It's a better state of affairs than having a government staffed with a pack of diversity hires.

And gets paid to report conservatively, yet burns mountains of coal in her private life.

Bill Maher banged that bag of bones. LOL

>I'LL ACCUSE IVANKA AND JARED OF CRIMES!!!! THAT'LL GET TRUMP TO SEE THINGS MY WAY!!!!

kys MIGA faggot

SEETHING

Ann is always right with regard to Trump and immigration.

Criminal records are public information. The ICE agent is saying the news agencies are sitting on that information.

It is now faggot. No one gives a fuck about a leafs opinion. You aren't even a real fucking country

Attached: 26c6gi15yd431.jpg (439x650, 43K)

No I don't, and I don't believe you think that.

Shes right on this one

Sayanim for the lubavitch

based and redpilled

How will Trump ever recover? Trumptards BTFO!

Nah I was being sarcastic for the shills. He's got plenty telling him to pull up his pants.

By
>Criminal records are public information
I mean.. ICE has no control over it. The court house makes them public, not ICE. If someone is convicted of a crime, you can go to the court house and get transcripts of the trial. Most of them now operate online. It could be the case that ICE isn't giving the names of the individuals picked up in the raids, and they don't have to.. but criminal records ARE public information.

that tranny has a point. trump's daughter and son in law are dogshit at policy.

I actually agree with skeletor, I'm sick and tired of his lefty bitch daughter and her (((husband))) influencing the direction of the country.
Trump was elected not those pieces of shit.

>they are deporting an amazing person
An amazing person that enters the country illegally and tries to steal the benefits that are offered to actual citizens?

The President appoints many people to many different positions. We didn't elect then either.

Ann is a retard.

>his lefty bitch daughter and her (((husband))) influencing the direction of the country

Attached: Kushner - controlling his puppet.jpg (962x642, 70K)

Fuck off faggot Kushnershill

I love how boomers move into places and act like they own it with a ridiculous sense of entitlement

>38 billion
Over ten years. And Israel isn't even our highest paid foreign aid, that would be Afghanistan then Iraq.

Nobody is against appointments in general, just when they happen to be nepotistic jewish son-in-laws that have many connections to the foreign government of Israel and other rich New York banker Jews, and actively undermines the ideas the current president was elected to carry out and support.

>nepotistic jewish son-in-laws that have many connections to the foreign government of Israel

Attached: jta.jpg (909x930, 70K)

>drumpf gave 38billion to is-

Attached: 1557164696045.png (1334x750, 101K)

This but Donald wearing an Israeli flag

Pathetic

youre not gonna shit up that board like y ou did in 2020. suck that fat orange monkey dick then kys

>Unironically shilling for Israel on pol
>While blatantly lying about foreign aid
Kill yourself, Schlomo. You will change no one's mind here, nor seed any kind of doubt. You're pissing in the wind.

>Jow Forums is not a trump appreciation forum
Yes it is

Attached: screenshot-www.strawpoll.me-2019.08.08-23-40-02.png (1070x539, 61K)

Despite what people say about Ann being a bitch, Im GLAD she's constantly putting pressure on Trump. Like it or not she does hold the views of a lot of Americans. When she is constantly telling Trump he's failing on a lot of issues, I have no doubt Trump gets frustrated with her, but also listens to her. Obviously shit doesn't move at the speed Ann wants it to, but that constant pressure makes sure it moves as fast as it can.

that poll is from a shill thread too that was trying to skew it against trump. There were already 400 anti trump votes with only like 30 total posts in the thread

What does Trump do in situations like this where one of the following is true:
- The person was not speaking with an ICE agent, which explains why they would think criminal records can be "sat on" by ICE.
- The person they did speak with was so low on the totem pole that they're essentially a janitor.
- The message is being misconstrued. It's actually the news agencies sitting on the criminal records (because it doesn't fit their narrative).

An ICE agent involved in these raids wouldn't have said ICE is sitting on criminal records. Those are public information, and ICE has NO WAY to prevent the public from getting those.

Gee, i wonder what you did to iraq and afghanistan for them to deserve more shekels than your greatest ally

Shes a crazy bitch but she might be right on this one.

Attached: The Wall was a metaphore.jpg (1436x609, 249K)

Attached: oh god he twitted again.jpg (1617x570, 260K)

St. Barren Womb of Lesbo Island

Attached: EFF9F284-5192-49F3-9F62-1E20BE550A71.png (680x1000, 731K)

Needs more nose, kippa, and stars of david to be accurate

Attached: Trump disavows supporters after coming up with new slogan.png (1529x745, 425K)

>Why is Ann Coulter so insane?
She's not. You're the insane one if you can't see the truth in what she says.

Supporting Trump at this point is unforgivable, go fuck yourself Schlomo

Trump was elected to save the country from Jews, blacks, invaders, feminists, and progressives and yet he associates with and protects them constantly.

You're the pathetic shill and everyone knows it.

>tttttttssssssssink about the poor cheap labo... brown people goy.

Attached: Take the guns first.jpg (643x355, 49K)

Did your hair move when the point flew over your head?

Trump is NOT our Saviour.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 372K)

>Did your hair move when the point flew over your head?
Nah that happened when the wall flew over my house.

Attached: Its really happening.png (727x377, 113K)

People forget the blatant treason from Kushner.
youtube.com/watch?v=YdnT4fmWq18
Say it with me Arrest Kushner Now.

MIGA Bibi ‘spent the night’ in the same room as a young Jared. You are falling for the most dumbed down propaganda in the history of the world, if the Smith Mundt act were brought back all these bastards would be in prison.

Attached: DE7FD4FC-15C7-402C-BEC8-3E5958D25E30.jpg (1024x618, 88K)

She’s damn right you retarded /ptg/ shill.

first time ive seen a leaf not be a faggot in prob a year