Tulsi is unironically the final redpill

>War veteran who's seen first hand the blood that is shed in senseless regime change wars
>Openly redpilled on Israel and Saudi Arabia
>Openly redpilled on the Military Industrial Complex
>Openly redpilled on Big Pharma (called out the Sackler family by name)
>Beautiful inside and out
>Doesn't ignore the border crisis
>Soldier-like spirit of service above self
>A Hindu, describes herself as a "karma yogi" (from Wiki: "To a karma yogi, right work done well is a form of prayer.[2])
>Guided by a genuine love for her nation and a desire for world peace
If I were American, I'd vote for her hands down instead of that clown who can barely put a sentence together.
Filthy neocons OUT!!!

Attached: 1560984263042.jpg (900x506, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3nF6Ym52lTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/3nF6Ym52lTo

"hindu"
America is Christian country.
indian people are Beastly people with a beastly religion
-Winston Churchill.

The final redpill would be an openly white nationalist candidate (not a boomer civnat like Trump who dumbfuck lefties think is a white nationalist). Tulsi has some good ideas, but she’s fully bluepilled on the Race Question. She’s also anti-gun, although that’s a comparatively small problem.

MILKY MILKY!

Get laid, just once, tell me how you feel about tulsi right after you came. $100 says she will be irrelevant 2 seconds after you nut

I'd put my redpill in her pooper, if you catch my drift.

shes not redpilled on jews or globalism so she will probably be like everyone else

>still believing in political solutions
top kek i wish i were as bluepilled as u

i bet she has a hairy butt hole

I think she's not even a real hindu as in no indian ancestry? isn't her mum like some sort of german hippy who thought hinduism was so mystic and cool - i know her dad isn't hindu but young tulsi thought hinduism was cooler so "became" a hindu

she's for open borders

women should never be in the military

she's a childless 39 year old

Yes, yes, yes she was cute when aged 22. Yes it's good she's not a supporter of Israel's wars. But aside from that she is bad.

Co-sponsored reparations bill. Won’t fly here.

>indian people are Beastly people with a beastly religion
>-Winston Churchill.
ABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH

Foreign adversaries are conducting a pro-Tulsi disinformation campaign. Islamists, Israel/Mossad/Jews, and the broader international communist party including both China and Russia are all engaged in active measures against the USA.

For Russia in particular, you must read Golytsin's Perestroika Deception. The communist party are masters of psychological manipulation and active measures in the ideological arena. This is the ultimate battleground of the entire world.

1) KGB Chief Andropov was the principle responsible for implementing the Perestroika Plan, and his deputy went on record saying the three great threats to the USSR were pop music, western culture, and hare krishna (the tiny cult, even tinier at the time, that Tulsi belongs to).

2) Familiarize yourself with the soviet origins of the Tavistock Institute. There is ample historical material, but of more pressing importance is that it remains a Soviet institution to this day. For example, there is a deep partnership between Tavistock, Eglin AFB (hub of US domestic propaganda operations), the Esalen Institute.

3) Joe Rogan's handler, Jamie Vernon ("pull that up, Jamie"), is a foreign asset. His father was part of information warfare unit for the Pentagon, but more importantly the father was best friends with Mossad agent Harry Hirschinger, known to have involved in aiding and abetting al-Qaeda operations that resulted in the deaths of US personnel (barracks bombings, same MO as Mossad doing 9/11 basically).

4) One of the primary modes of implementing soviet active measures in the US is through "hippie" communities following the Esalen Institute model. They form cults with hierarchical, intensely loyal followers who are paranoid of outsiders (for a variety of reasons like use of banned psychoactive drugs). Joe Rogan, the person to put Tulsi on the map, gets all of his content from the communist limited hangout, the Esalen Institute.

Attached: 1565216256844.jpg (960x960, 176K)

Yang > Mommy

Attached: yang gibs.jpg (259x194, 10K)

True, but Churchill was in debt to the Rothschild's and was their pet.
You couldn't have referenced a worse example.

Christians no longer practice what they preach
Hinduism is the final redpill

LMFAO, they literally worship shiva's cock. Its called shiva lingum.
I CANT EVEN

But you were supposed to die for based Saudi Arabia, shit

Israel fucking goy

Surfs up faggots

Attached: JPEG image 28.jpg (960x561, 222K)

Kys cuckold