JUST IN: McConnell signals he won't call Senate back from recess early to pass gun control

Get fucked kikes.
twitter.com/thehill/status/1159568736963178503

Attached: file.png (1116x992, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/07/mitch-mcconnell-campaign-suspended-from-twitter-for-highlighting-violent-threats/
bitchute.com/video/bvhPhAOSUdTx/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/06/protestors_outside_mitch_mcconnells_house_stab_the_motherfcker_in_the_heart.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based closeted homo

That's Lindsay Graham

For once. Decades of being a useless cunt finally pays off when Mitch accomplishes something by doing nothing. His plan all along.

>he doesn't know

False flag failed.

Now to make sure big tech censorship laws are passed.

He's been married for 26 years and has children...

Glad to know there's a Republican in Washington who hasn't lost their fucking mind this week.

>Now to make sure big tech censorship laws are passed.
Too bad Trump is about to sign an EO dealing with big tech. Also Twitter fucked up BIG TIME by censoring the @Team_Mitch account.

Based Turtle strikes again.

Attached: df8.gif (400x181, 1.85M)

McConnell is a decrepit freak but the only two things I care about are immigration and gun rights so reluctantly he's my boy

breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/07/mitch-mcconnell-campaign-suspended-from-twitter-for-highlighting-violent-threats/

Twitter pissed him off and is redpilling him.

They banned his campaign account for posting a video of Antifa and Democrats threatening to stab him.

He's raging pissed. The left is pissing off neocons now.

Vijaya Gadde needs to be charged with sedition.

Bump

Attached: ATOfRnm.jpg (653x477, 102K)

McConnell is short of being a neocon my dude

His primary interest seems to just be Republicans winning elections

I'll take that right now. The Republicans were going over the cliff this week.

Oh but I thought neoconservatives were the bad guys.

Attached: 3E280100-36B5-4A14-A66A-AD0E515B91BD.jpg (236x315, 14K)

and russian aluminum

>1776+1 get

Based

bitchute.com/video/bvhPhAOSUdTx/

He doesn't have to worry about looking like an asshole because a majority of Kentucky voters are stupid enough to re-elect him no matter what.

Doesn't mean he can't smoke cock on the weekends at gay bars.

#McConnell 2024
Rise of the turtle

When are the leftist protestors going to stab Mitch McConnell in the heart?

"Protestors Outside Mitch McConnell's House: "Stab The Motherf*cker In The Heart""
>realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/06/protestors_outside_mitch_mcconnells_house_stab_the_motherfcker_in_the_heart.html

Kikes is the Jews favorite wn larp.

Attached: graham.jpg (640x308, 172K)

Confirmed
I don't like this guy (read the Peter Schweizer book)
He should put his tiger wife on this, she's terrifying
Approved

He doesn’t have to worry about looking like an asshole because gun control is retarded.

Good.

Attached: no contribution.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Oh wow it’s almost like gun rights just aren’t going to go away. Ouch

If a couple dozen dead elementary schoolers didn't do it, was anyone really expecting 10 dead spics to be the straw that broke the camel's back?

Gobbler, fixed it for you

Well they banned his twitter and antifa is protesting on his front yard shouting stab the turtle. You think he’s going to bend the knee? The cocain mitch bends for no one

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-18 12-55-55.png (138x126, 32K)

thank you turtle man
kill that shit

Attached: EBefRVvXsAczWgC.jpg (1024x964, 108K)

>based and turtle pilled

Attached: witnessed.gif (500x281, 1.95M)

It would be nice if the best defensive stance the pubs had was something other than the corpse pose.

Cocaine Mitch strikes back, or how I learned to stop worrying and love the turtle man.