Do you support the Greater Germanic Reich?

Do you support the Greater Germanic Reich?

Attached: Greater_Germanic_Reich.png (950x785, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/bvhPhAOSUdTx/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, they get BTFO every time

OP is fag,

nords aren’t germanic. germans are nord/med mutts.

No.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 329K)

Russians are not Slavs you are descendants of Vikings and Finnics (Northern Europeans). You were welcome into our ethnostate but you fought against us.

>Azerbaijan
>Germanic

Anglo education

No, we aren't. We were ruled by the decendants of vikings, doesn't mean we are as well.

Fuck you aquafresh

Attached: 5cb1dd44dd7c4.jpg (720x434, 79K)

??? The oil fields of Azerbaijan were vital to the Germanic ethnostate

>germanic counter arguments

Why not just include Turkey into the whole shebang then?

Genetics show you are not Slavs you are closer to Finns and Swedes than so called Slavs. I am talking about ethnic Russians not tatars or gypsies.

>pan-Germanic
>excludes Anglos
>includes Dutch
Why are Germans insane?

Anglo pest, fuck off.

Attached: EternalAnglo.jpg (690x388, 37K)

Anglo > Nigga Germans

No.

seething nordmed muttoid

It doesn't matter.

The Jew won. Soon the world will be an African cattle planet and Europeans , Germans and all, will be forgotten.

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

Germans Incapable of not fucking up any empire Anglo's Control 1/4 of Earth and spawn modern world. no contest Fag

>Dutch are not Germanic
Amerimutts ladies and gentlemen

At least Anglo's and Germans can agree that americans are swine

Nah, we can't agree on anything with Anglo cunts.

Sure but it shouldn't go that far east.

Attached: 1236784531264324.png (1024x1038, 277K)

Aren't Finns and Swedes like totally different groups?

Dutch are the most Germanic group in Europe, we lack the Slavic/Celtic/Finnic/Baltic admixture found in Germans and Scandinavians, it doesn't get more Germanic than the Dutch.

Suck my dirty russian dick, op

Why do dutch people have slitty chink eyes then?

Attached: dutch.jpg (800x467, 123K)

Finns are Finnic and Swedes are Germanic with Finnic admixture. Russians are Germanic/Finnic mixture with some Slavic admixture.

Attached: 1562792073629.jpg (800x992, 199K)

Anglos literally don't know how germanics look.

Like this

Attached: morr.jpg (440x385, 19K)

Germany is Poland but Poland is Germany

and this

Attached: morr1.jpg (749x383, 24K)

The guy looks retarded.

Yas

They're the 'ethnic Londoners' Jow Forums professes to love so much

Attached: cockney.jpg (604x426, 33K)

I couldn't care less about ethnic Londoners, whatever that is.

Attached: ef1.jpg (787x364, 32K)

meant indigenous, as in white Germanic

Clearly round eyed and not slitty like Dutch

They all look absolutely retarded. Whatever you are, stop larping as germanics.

Swedes share no genetic relations with Finns

They're your people too, Hans sorry if it deflates the 7ft Germanic master race you guys got going on here on pol kek

>Russians are not Slavs
>You were welcome into our ethnostate
kys yourself Germnigger, you faggots slaughter million of Europeans and doom Europe.

Yes i do

It's bullshit. This map is bullshit. There were never plans for a "Greater Germanic Reich"

Of course I do. It's the only way.

Attached: 1552164212755.gif (230x158, 583K)

Germany only directly annexed a fairly small amount of land, they weren’t planning on blobbing out into Eastern Europe.

Attached: CABE8C82-3995-4751-ABD1-647F5D4BCAC8.png (1088x998, 187K)

> you faggots slaughter million of Europeans and doom Europe
>flag

kill yourself kike, if anyone doomed europe it's great britain and america

Hitler was a fucking retard

Attached: adolf.png (2014x1092, 843K)

no

Not only do I support it, I need it. But no need to go all genocidal Lebensraum that deep into the east

t.kike

I don’t think your average norf FC fan could really be considered Germanic at this point.

Yes

Lmao, the only problem with fake quotes is that some retard will inevitably not catch on, and start spreading it to other retards.

Man, Hitler sure sent a lot of secret to random people letters saying mean things. Good thing we discovered them all after the war.

What else are they gonna be kek? There's no way in hell Normans would've mixed with them

Yes

That shit is 100% correct. Mussolini did fuck up in ww2

>You were welcome into our ethnostate but you fought against us.
So welcome you had to exterminate half of our population. Forget it germ we will never trust the eternal wh*toid again

Attached: generalplan ost.png (755x297, 15K)

Slavs are not germanic/celtic. They need their own thing, away from us, preferably with healthy positive relations.
germanics = celts
It's all the same, these were divisions given by romans. Nords (just before the point where you see the swede-finn line blur, and the norwegian sammi line blur) are germanics/celts

In the end nationstates are bullshit and will destroy a people, its costums, culture and way of life, because it will always turn into a thing existing solely to keep itself going, and it will seek to differentiate the people it "owns" as tax slaves, from others, thus bastardized stateordained culture emerges, same with language, religion and so on and so forth, this is why you have swedes, norwegians and danes thinking they are different when they are not. Another great example is schleswig/slesvig, that little border has seperated a people into seemingly two different people - on the surface.
The state is your enemy.

Fuck off Anglonigger Rat

Attached: 1559929556734.jpg (422x680, 37K)

retard, generalplan ost is a fake story invented after WW2 just like muh lampshades and other BS. Millions of Germanic soldiers died to give Russians freedom from soviet occupation

They are not the same though, Celts are the indigenous inhabitants of Northern/Western Europe and Germanics actually come from the area around modern day Ukraine who migrated westward in fear of Hunnic invasions to the east

No. It connects The Netherlands to weird ass roach territory.

Kleinstaaterei is our misfortune.

Incredibly based.

>Russians are Germanic/Finnic mixture with some Slavic admixture.
This is a load of bullshit. Russians are Slavic for the most part with Finnic, Tatar and a little Scandinavian admixture.

Dude what the fuck celt = germans?Ucraine?

Ahaha dear God both of you do you even know the history of your ancestors?

>history starts after the roman empire
Celts/germanics migrated outwards from northern/western europe, some tribes settle in what is Ukraine today, huns scare them off, they return where they came from.
It's the same people my man.

Absolutely, but only if they genocide R*ssians and populate those areas with ethnic Germans

OP is a DUTCHIE. Even worse.

Attached: 1565297333025.jpg (523x523, 29K)

CELTS AREN'T GERMANICS, as I said Germanics come from modern day Ukraine area and migrated eastward in fear of Hunnic invasions, that's why the area was essentially empty for settlement by later Slavic migrations from the caucasus

no
fuck off with this retarded LARP

Attached: puke.jpg (400x426, 24K)

>this dense

It's not freedom to be occupied by another totalitarian regime

>hurr my random village's folk creation myth story has more credence than LITERAL written records from some of Europe's strongest empires

No, I think germans were the good guys of ww2 but that's the end of it.
Doesn't mean they were before, doesn't mean they are after.

if you like germany so much why dont you move there so you can suck mama Merkel's dick Dirk Van Der Jan

No

Fuck no, I hate Nazis

>nothing happened before the roman empire, history didn't exist, migrations only happened that one time in that relatively brief timeframe for no reason at all lalalalala

cuck

>It's not freedom to be occupied by another totalitarian regime

You literally were under a totalitarian regime before Germans tried to liberate you.

>Greater Germanic Reich

You mean like the EU?

>t. retarded boomer

>it is cuckoldry to NOT want to be occupied by a foreign totalitarian regime that supports genocide of ethnic Slavs

that's why i said "another" you muttard

Attached: 1565171208581.jpg (742x745, 74K)

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Nee

>Being occupied by non European Bolsheviks is the same as being liberated by fellow Germanic Nordic brothers

Keep your cuckery in germany, stop infecting the based slavs

>ethnic Slavs
slavic is just a linguistic group

This. I share more in common with a Hungarian than some Russian subhuman for instance

Uhm sweetie, slavs were first, they are the closest to the indo-europeans. Other way around.

Yeah, no, Hans doesn't get command this time. Give it to that angry ass Polish minister of defense. The one that hates kikes and communists. I bet he'd get the job done.

That's not a line to the Ural mountains.

If you'd just like to present some of this 'compelling pre-Roman evidence' that would be great.

>NB: Your uncle's drunk Akvavit ramblings while he falls asleep on your dad's sofa at night aren't classed as admissible in this debate

This. I hope you can convince hungarians of the same when they buy into the "turanism" lie (spun by turks and peddled by turks; the first and original turbomutts)

It is Dirk van der Jan. Whatever weird lastname that might be.
It can also be Van der Jan. But I'm guessing you're a retarded imported nigger.