What the fuck is going on?

What the fuck is going on?

Attached: 03E0A9C1-D41E-4A33-959B-460BA5A56175.jpg (422x576, 64K)

Nothing that hasnt been going on since that fat conman loser took office

Are you retarded? He was never against immigration.

Only chance is Infowars.com gets him to go against conservative censorship.

If all else fails support mommy Tulsi in the DNC or as an independent candidate

shills are hard at work
remember that he specifically said "why cant we get people from good countries like [norway] instead of shitholes"?

Are you new?

We need people stupid enough to vote their money and rights away.

Not much more to it.

1965 is when it started, to be honest, family

That's our Zion Don! He fucks white America in the ass while selling our country.

He’s right. Millions are high skilled workers grow the economy for everyone here. Illegal immigration is an enormous drain.

Trump is pretty much useless at this point. His win in 2016 was a monumental victory for Heritage America, but it’s clear now that getting elected will be his greatest political achievement. I think he has some genuinely good instincts, but he’s too concerned with being liked to follow through on them. Trump’s an insecure guy, and insecurity won’t destroy the left — only savage ruthlessness will. Trump doesn’t have the stomach for that.

Attached: Antitrump shill reasoning.jpg (1276x930, 193K)

he says lots of things. stop listening to things people say. it's a pointless endeavor.

Yeah man don't blame Trump he never did anything wrong he just you know it's a symptom of the times.

Welcome back Q frens. Daily reminder that most of the anti-Trump posts here are 1 post by this ID bots, Shareblue, and JIDF.

>

When did he say he was against immigration?

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1564689380979.gif (229x176, 987K)

>

I think they have that covered with universities.

the democrat already won. his name is trump

You should allow democrats to win

the only way people will ever finally come around to this side is if they see the madness when it’s in power

Trump is just stopping the inevitable

Might as well speed it up and get it over with

Leafy leaflet you are a busy poster today.
Your dirty mudslime fingers are working overtime to be the first post but so far never the best post

Attached: image.jpg (640x712, 146K)

I will be using this constantly. You are a scholar and a gentleman. And you have my thanks.

Attached: 7bf.jpg (1000x800, 80K)

It's all shills, my dude. They're heading off another chance at what we did in 2016. They think that by doing this, they can force us back into their false dichotomy. They can't, but they'll send their bots anyway, and the jannies will let it happen.
Acta non verba. He's actually doing a fair amount. But he's stonewalled at every turn. He's still not our guy. But he's not exactly completely against us. Which is more than can be said for anyone else.

Attached: trump is a warning.jpg (1200x1001, 309K)

LOL! You are losing it.

You can't even tell sarcasm you semi illiterate stooge.

I feel like this stuff with Obama doesn't make sense, from a purely logical standpoint. Maybe they misunderstood how America works, but if you want someone with serious power, you don't choose to get a Manchurian president in there. You'd stick them in the house. Say as the speaker. Because they can basically do whatever they want and there are no consequences.
The president has power, in that he has a louder voice. But for actually controlling stuff, he's basically just our chief spokesperson. If you want to fuck up our international relations, president. If you want to fuck up our nation, speaker.

thats still FUCKING LEGAL immigration hes referring too, and why not prefer those who can help keep this country or any other that these people migrate to from prospering? the time of nation building is over where any old nigger or chink would do (but no irish)

does Trump use PUA tactics as if the electorate were a woman he is tying to fuck? he seems like he is using the hot/cold method a lot

I had guessed as much, but the point still stands. The statements you make here are wider than a one on one convo too, friend. Other people will see what I say. Maybe they'll consider it, maybe they won't. But even in your sarcasm, you spoke truth. He is a sign of the times. And it is not a good sign, no matter what your politics.

Attached: trump dab everyone is mad.jpg (961x632, 96K)

fake tweet

>nah bro I know what you really meant yeah sure you were being sarcastic but unironically you werent
You live in a fantasy world of your own design.

Good to see you lefty pol refugees stuck around. Stay awhile longer, you might learn something. It's weird how we have better trolls. I would have thought the utter lack of moderation over there would produce higher quality fuckery. But I guess not. Enjoy your stay.

Attached: trump long way round.jpg (1024x818, 106K)