Blue wave imminent. Hahahahahahahaha my sides. Seriously stop CNN I can't even

Will they ever stop shilling absolute bullshit? This is actually getting ridiculous.

Attached: This is CNN.png (541x528, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

morningconsult.com/tracking-trump-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Deprekike dont vote.jpg (698x800, 66K)

Hey,
remember 2018?

>Texans with a college degree are shifting from red to blue
Its almost as if indoctrinating impressionable teens when they think they know everything is what liberals want

texas has been "about" to go blue since fucking 2000. will it happen eventually? sure. soon? not likely

>R_t/d tards think voting actually makes any significant difference
Stop replying to this low quality thread thank you thank you.

Imagine still advocating for democracy in 2011

Attached: 1540913113469.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>Texans with a college degree

AKA we brainwashed a bunch of people into agreeing with us.

CNN ARE FAKE NEWS AND ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE AND DO NOT BELONG ON Jow Forums
SHILL THREAD DO NOT REPLY KEEP THIS CANCER,AWAY.
Herbal essence

I give it 10 years. It will be just like Colorado, Washington, Oregon, California, New York, etc where the major metro areas completely outnumber the rest of state and run it into the ground.

i feel it's closer to 20. especially the dallas area working hard to counteract the flow of silicon valley scrubs who can't afford california taxes

Wide open, blatant, and totally busted voter/election fraud in broad daylight, and none of your corrupt Pussy Hat screechers got busted?
Prepper Ridge Farms remembers.

Attached: E3CC4BF9-C213-492B-A197-1E48DB0ADDA6.png (1200x893, 547K)

Delusional cope Texas isn’t staying red for 20 years. 8 would be a miracle

CORPORATE COCK SUCKER AND SHILL

Fuck off and die Communist bastard.

This is true, but not down to Texans shifting. That’s just an excuse they’ll peddle to hide the reality.
Demographics = Destiny

You sound nervous though.

Not by 2020, not by 2024.

Maybe by 2028 election?

Attached: ezgif-1-63ba6208e5fe.gif (500x263, 1.99M)

Austin is the new Berkeley.

CNN is where the next mass shooting needs to occur, instead of shooting up some hapless beaners and Whites in Wally world. On their minecraft server of course.

Reminder that there are literally over a million white Evangelical Christcuck Republicans who don't vote

And the reason "college grads" vote left is because they're women in their 20s/30s from California and not indicative of literally anything in Texas

AND Ted Cruz literally got 400k more minority voters in 2018

AND Democrats spent nearly twice as much as Republicans against an unpopular, obese spic only to still get BTFO even with "le cool beto"

AND 650k whites that voted for Trump didn't turn out to vote in 2018

AND THIS IS DATA COBBLED FROM CNN'S OWN FUCKING EXIT POLLS

Literally all factors point to a 2 million vote Republican landslide in the state in 2020, rather than "le blue texas"

morningconsult.com/tracking-trump-2/

>CNN says drumpf is stumped
>morning consult, which has tracked Trump for literally years now, says he's +6% in a state where undecideds will lean red
>"it's over"

This

2020 is a little early, but definitely by 2028 and maybe by 2024. Trump is the final Republican President.

Texas is DEFINITELY going blue in 2020 but only because of voter/election fraud. Unless radical new laws are implemented to prevent fraud, there is an exactly 0% chance Trump will win the state.
Think that it's stupid, conspiritard, or boomer tier all you want but it's going to happen.

Attached: 1539903403581.jpg (423x539, 96K)

If it doesn't make a difference then you won't mind if I take the 5 minutes at 6 am to go do it and go home then

>CNN
Yeah No

>Wide open, blatant, and totally busted voter/election fraud in broad daylight, and none of your corrupt Pussy Hat screechers got busted?
So in other words, those Pussy Hats did well and will continue to do well.

Texas will go blue soon, might not be this one but it's coming. Too many illegals are flooding the voting booths

>Texans with a college degree
How many are anchor babies that got free “education” (read: shit-tier liberal arts degrees) on the taxpayer’s dime?

Texas probably won't go blue in 2020, but it WILL eventually. Imagine how utterly devastated Republicans will be when they realize they were wrong about demographics.

Attached: 1564617302513.png (844x473, 304K)

>uniquely unpopular
Source?

>Imagine how utterly devastated Republicans will be when they realize they were wrong about demographics.
They already know. The issue isn't that they are stupid or ignorant. The issue is that they are cowards, that it is fundamentally, genetically, not in their nature to be able to admit to things that are deemed taboo. They are NPCs that crave social approval.

For sure this time!

>2 million votes
>landslide.
>Texas
You civnat fuckers are all smoothbrains

It's not an accident that Bobby O'Rourke almost won in 2018.

>Reminder that there are literally over a million white Evangelical Christcuck Republicans who don't vote
Trump barely even gave a shit about the midterms, if he'd campaigned even 20% more the small gains the dems got would've been zero.

>AND Ted Cruz literally got 400k more minority voters in 2018
>AND Democrats spent nearly twice as much as Republicans against an unpopular, obese spic only to still get BTFO even with "le cool beto"
>AND 650k whites that voted for Trump didn't turn out to vote in 2018
It was closer to 3 times more than 2 times, the shilling was crazy and Cruz is fucking unpopular because at the time he was still on the fence about Trump. During 2020... Jesus Christ I pity the Dems fields, alot of my hispanic friends are red pilling.

>Literally all factors point to a 2 million vote Republican landslide in the state in 2020, rather than "le blue texas"

I know a lot of faggot don't like to hear this but the majority of tips that Ice and Immigration get are from legal hispanics, I wouldn't be surprised if Texas goes hard blue in 2020.

CNN SHILLS OR BOTS
CNN HAS NO PLACE ON Jow Forums THEY WANT IT SHUT DOWN
FAKE NEWS & ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE

Cnn has never lied before or made shit up so this must be true

As long as every red state gets flooded and turns blue LEGALLY

Republican politicians will make a big show of being upset, but it's what they want. Their goal is to stop having to pander to white people.

that's right you good goy, i'm a bot and there's totally no such thing as voter/election fraud

Attached: 1523187643851.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Hello r/the_donald

Spics in Texas went 60-40 for Hillary in 2016.

Fuck off you low IQ retard.

And....those are the supposed good Mexicans?

Their endgoal is a total end to the Republican Party, actually. The Party won't survive. They're fine with that though because this is a Democracy which means that leaders have no long-term investment in the future of their country or their political legacy. There's no room for a Republican politician in 2035? That's fine, they already made millions in office and now they have a cushy lobbying job. Who cares if they're forgotten by history if they can snort cocaine off a child's ass?

good. no more white terrorism.

it's all about numbers fucker. every year they add more and every year more old ass white people die. then you need to factor in zoomers and white women...the odds are in their favor.

Yes, those are the fabled "based legal shitskins." Family values don't stop at the Rio Grande!

Attached: wDf9gNa.png (1804x2438, 860K)

>explain all the factors leading to this
>get memes in response

Yeah that's what I thought, you fucking retard. Have fun scrubbing toilets for a living.

>talks about spics ratting out other spics
>somehow this leads into BIDEN SURGE

haha okay retard

Say Pacho, how's those drug cartel murders by your buddies going?

>shitskins

we are white nigger.

Attached: latin america is white.png (278x254, 14K)

Understand that spic voting tendencies are based entirely on how white they are. If they think they're a "based castizo/white Hispanic" then they vote Republican. 95% of the ones who are mestizo/indio vote Democrat.

In Texas about 6/10ths of Hispanics self-identify as white. So it's a racial thing- the "whiter" ones don't want primitive street-shitting cave-goblins ruining their barrios.

>how's those drug cartel murders

not as high as puerto rico

Attached: homicide rates.png (527x589, 19K)

Texas going blue requires 40 years of continuous immigration, both legal and illegal.

It's not ever gonna happen.

>Their endgoal is a total end to the Republican Party, actually.
Absolutely. But it would be even better for the system to maintain two parties, one for browns and jews and the other for browns and jews.

IT IS ILLEGAL TO DOWNLOAD OR READ THE WKILEAK EMAILS.
CNN SHILL , ENABLER OF LIES , YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE , LEAVE AND TAKE YOUR LIES WITH YOI.

It's more likely that the Nose won't have any place in the West soon either. They look white enough and non-whites are immune to racial guilt.

You mean like what is already in progress? Whites were already only 45% of the state's population in 2010. By now, it's likely far lower due to the failures of numerous administrations to stop illegal immigration and white birthrates declining.

>If they think they're a "based castizo/white Hispanic" then they vote Republican.
>In Texas about 6/10ths of Hispanics self-identify as white.

64% of spics voted for Beto last year.

>whites aren't the majority anymore
>california transplants fucking the state up
>illegals pouring in

Absolutely could.

Attached: gobacktocal.jpg (719x404, 49K)

huh.

Attached: Capture.png (815x683, 273K)

TEXAS AND ALL THE SOUTHWEST WAS STOLEN, ITS KARMA WHITE DEVILS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Attached: Spanish commonwealth.png (863x443, 161K)

Who are the Hispanic Males that Vote Republican? Are they Redpilled?

Ah yes, vote for ZOGnald in chief to really stick it to the jew

kill yourself retard

Jews prefer a situation with no clear majority demographic. They do quite well in Brazil and Mexico, for instance.

>alot of my hispanic friends are red pilling.
ladies and gentlemen, I give you plebbit

Attached: 1492388674385.jpg (662x621, 177K)

Trumps going to win again. They can't stop it. They can shill, they can kill.

But people know what's going on. The silent majority is something they can't account for.

No, they're greedy idiots who don't want to go through the extra effort of acquiring brand-name firearms illegally.

>BUT MUH TIA IS BASED AND TRAD
I fucking hate nu/pol/ with a burning passion

Should We Start Redpilling and The Spics?

Attached: red-pill.jpg (1200x800, 805K)

>Republicans will be when they realize they were wrong about demographics.
You're just as delusional as they are if you think this will ever happen. They'll blame voter fraud, illegal immigrants, and California transplants to their last breath while they're being hacked to death with a machete by Juan the nu-Texan

About how they're biological weapons and should all fuck off out of white countries? I don't think you know what "redpilling" is, faggot

Redpilling = Truth

THIS POST IS FULL OF CNN SHILLS AND BOTS.AND ENABLER OF THEIR LIES.
CNN WANT US SHUT DOWN.

What's new?

They have wanted this board contained for ages. Especially since we helped meme Trump into power.

Just fight them by bumping actually relevant threads and ignoring shill threads

The point was Texas used to be red by 8-10 million votes. Calling 2 million votes a landslide shows how stupid you are to not see past the next election.

Yeah, it's why they bring in biased dummies through immigration, force more biased dummies in women and 'PoC' into colleges, and support lowering the voting age.

Republicans know they don't care. You think when old fuck John McCain was passing legislation he gave a fuck about the future or whatever made his life easier?

>we
>us
You were always the outsider.

bush cucked texas with no child left behind, now every degenerate ends up in college for an expensive degree to only end up working retail because they all think a business degree is in demand by employers. maybe for the service sector yeah, plenty of fast food joints in texas that have managerial positions to go around for the idiots thinking they were going to be exxon execs. basically cnn is referring to the idiots that have college degrees that are essentially worthless.

college is a privilege not a god damn right, but bush made it into a right thabks to no child left behind, fucking nigger.

>internet fascism
buzzwords

Oh so i just ignore them and not call them out for what they are and bump other threds instead ?
Ok , i have a suggestion, i suggest you take that idea shove right up your arse to back where it belongs.
They want to shut Jow Forums down and i will contine call them what they are, SHILL THREADS FROM PROVEN LIARS , PUSHERS OF A HOAX FOR OVER 3 YEARS AND ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE.
Fucking CNN apologist shill, fuck off .

You couldn't make it more obvious you're a reddit refugee if you tried. Fuck off faggot, we're full.

yes, no later than 2028
Trump is catalysing the process in a never seen rate, though. So who knows? Maybe 2020 is possible

They openly admit that American's turn blue after attending their lefty propaganda brainwashing facilities sometimes know as colleges.

Attached: suicide.png (1125x1161, 394K)

fuck off with your pathetic nit picking CNN apologist shill.
CNN SHill THREAD

It's not nitpicking. It's making it blatantly obvious that you have no idea how Jow Forums operates because you just came from reddit. There is no 'we'. There is no 'us'. There is no group. there is no cohesive unit. And Jow Forums will not be shut down. There has been a million and a half calls to shut down Jow Forums for the last 16 years and it's still here. Once again demonstrating you have been here for a few weeks at most.
God I fucking wish snacks was here.

Never been there so i will have to take your word for it as you obviouly have.
CNN shill , inagine feel the need to defend proven liars, i hope they are paying welll.
CNN SHILL THREAD, herbal essence applied

Yeah, sure. Republicans are going to vote an open border democrat into power.

>bullshit

Attached: Whitest-Non-Hispanic1.gif (925x623, 152K)

IMAGINE BEING ACCUSED OF COMING FROM REDDIT BY SOMEBODY RESPONDING TO MY COMMENTS ON THIS BEING CNN SHILL .THREAD .
DEFENDING CNN AND ACCUSING ME OF BEING FROM REDDIT. I THINK YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO YOUTUBE COMMENTS SECTION. ITS OBVIOUSLY MORE ON YOUR LEVEL.

I havent said shit about cnn. I dont give a fuck about cnn, they're lying kikes.
You on the other hand refuse to realize Texas will go blue because Trump has done diddly dick to stop the importation of non-whites.

Yes cos obviously anybody thats beem on Jow Forums for any length of time are gonna straight onto a couple of indescretions of board culture when they are posting about CNN being a set of lying cunts . ha ha ha have you heard yourself, 16 longs years eh , thanks for the info but i dont really need to know, you are only attempting to justify it to yourself. sayng how long you have been on here , oh dear , you still have lot to learn until then
Lurk maor CNN shill

SO WHY FUCKING REPLY TO A THREAD MADE FROM A CNN REPORT AND GIVE ME SHIT YOU FUCKING DUMB CUNT
THEY ARE NOT WELCOME HERE, THEIR LIES ARE NOT WELCOME HERE, REPLYING TO THEIR POSTS GIVES THEM MORETIME ON HERE ,
CAll IT A, SHILL POST ,SAGE AND MOVE ON,