Daily reminder to all pagans and atheists

Christians are and remain the backbone of all right-wing and nationalist thought, and the bulk of their movement.

If you so much as dare to raise one finger against us, we'll cut your fingers off, and make you bury your own children alive before we kill you.

>B-B-B-
Nope. Our relationship is one-sided. You need us, we don't need you. One of us is worth ten of you, and we outnumber you fifty to one. So keep it nice and quiet, unless you'd rather be nice and dead. Maybe go out into the woods and die raising kids who aren't yours like Varg.

This is our movement. You're nothing to us and we will hang you little pagans and atheists with the pedos.
>muh race
Fuck off.
Your "race" isn't sacred, only God is.

Now you may complain and squirm, you may cry, but it changes nothing, pray to God that he will be merciful because we will not.

Attached: image.jpg (661x1024, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
bitchute.com/video/P4YfKCAZznUs/
youtube.com/watch?v=54yb4wW_aPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>race isn't sacred
So your a race traitor and would quickly abandon your own people?

based.

You can't be nationalist if you don't care about race.

Pic looks like the predators face from far away.

Christians invented nationalism and neither Christians nor nationalism were ever racist.

Nation under king under GOD.

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Show your flag kike.

I know, right? I fucking hate when these Goy don't publicly display their geographic location. It's like they think they're anonymous or something.

christians were in favour of multiethnic empires, you have no idea of the origins of national identity, neither you understand the racial view christians had in the past

>Christians invented nationalism
RETARD DETECTED

retard

>christians were in favour of multiethnic empires,
Which became kingdoms, NATIONS
>you have no idea of the origins of national identity,
wrong.
>neither you understand the racial view christians had in the past
False.

oh retard please just kys
i don't care if you are white, you are so low iq that you might as well be a mental nigger

Modern Christianity is cucked pretty hard. This is coming from a fellow Christian who pines for the day that we uncuck ourselves and start killing off the nonbelievers. A militant Christian west is a dream of mine.

Lol i call bullshit, you asshats can't even crusade worth a shit. The mongols did way more than you idiots could ever conceive, one of your popes even bitched at the Khan to worship your god, still amazed he didn't roll in and flatten the lot of you. Japan and Singapore have more powerful passports than any western nation and your women are either druggie sluts or coal burners. Worst, yet funniest part is your religion condones this while shaming men, big suprise so many guys are gay or traps now. Go crusade again, the peasants/childrens crusade was hilarious lol.

Attached: 1551154769318.jpg (796x1136, 105K)

>Blocks your path.

Attached: washington1.jpg (750x441, 46K)

Attached: e4758cbf.jpg (720x573, 96K)

False equivalence
Its generally Pagans and Gaytheists attacking Christians in every single social arena.
You are always mouthing off like little fucking crybabies

>If you so much as dare to raise one finger against us, we'll cut your fingers off, and make you bury your own children alive before we kill you.

That's it, I'm giving my life to christ that was the last kick I needed thanks OP

Attached: 1559955368637.jpg (750x811, 92K)

>You need us, we don't need you.
False. You would prefer a brown europe if it were christian

>That's it, I'm giving my life to christ t
Good.
Now you need to make amends with the LORD, repent, and confess, you have to get baptized too.

Attached: image.jpg (573x591, 100K)

>hey fellow white rightwingers
>dont be racist hehe
>look im just as extreme as you!!1!1

I will rape your mother you fucking nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

Attached: 1560262558214.jpg (830x314, 65K)

Attached: 1565237165307.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Attached: 1565237659224.jpg (480x800, 43K)

Attached: dachau-babies-2.jpg (504x369, 114K)

Grrrr.... y do yu sdill believ in gesys????!?!?!?!?!!?

braise oĆ¾innnnnn

>muh race
>Fuck off.
no wonder we're in this mess with a "backbone" like that

Ach Kevin

Christians cuck our movement and is not a European religion try again kike

bitchute.com/video/P4YfKCAZznUs/

>bitchute.com/video/P4YfKCAZznUs/
it wasnt robbery, it was suicide

damn bastard shot himself twice just to make sure

Attached: 1tm2uy.jpg (709x765, 44K)

>we'll cut your fingers off, and make you bury your own children alive before we kill you.

this is not what jesus taught, you are a pretender and a blasphemer, you are an adherent to the synagogue of satan.

quick question if you dont mind

Attached: 1555627649999.jpg (974x950, 367K)

Jesus really existed,he was anti semite against the Jews (Pharisees) and their synagogue of Satan.
read New Testament section "Hebrew" Paul confirm everything .

just read carefully when he speaks about Hebrews and theiron cruelse God.. Jesus came here for the truth

neither of the people in your pic follow what jesus taught so it would be the same either way, resulting in death of her soul

"christians"are like op, they use jesus' name but they despise what jesus taught

>read New Testament section "Hebrew" Paul confirm everything .

You mean Saul not Paul right?

Attached: 1565224290437.jpg (1001x1068, 306K)

>neither of the people in your pic follow what jesus taught so it would be the same either wa
how is the black man not respecting the teaching of jesus? he is spreading the good word!
racism is a sin be careful what you say next.

Attached: 1556942407209.jpg (1024x576, 381K)

I'm the only one who can marry my daughter you stupid faggot

>anti semite against the Jews
jesus was a jew and claimed himself to be there to fulfill jewish prophecy, and he was baptized by a jew. you are twisting jesus' message and his image into something false to fit your own satanic doctrine. you worship lies and your father is satan.

>synagogue of Satan
this phrase entirely describes modern Christianity

ok which of them would you marry her to then?

a crucifix is in direct opposition to the commandments that jesus upheld.

>uhhhh, if you're not one of us kike-loving niggers, you're gonna die
ok

>be USA
>be one of the most christian countries in the world
>be literally shittorn between left and right wing, not to mention US' "right wing" is nothing serious, it's shit

>be Estonia
>be one of the least religious countries in the world
>be 65% right wing; 20% far-right

you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about

Attached: EA9FoTlX4AAPXdI.jpg (559x680, 105K)

there isnt a single church or priest in the world that didnt use a crucifix what are you on about, the name of the religion comes from the crucifix

wait no what the fuck are you talking about he doesnt even have a crucifix

Attached: 1565292781751.png (600x600, 339K)

>there isnt a single church or priest in the world that didnt use a crucifix

exactly, the synogogue of satan is quite powerful, as predicted.

>the name of the religion comes from the crucifix

>Your "race" isn't sacred, only God is.
Which is why you're doomed to niggermixing.
Sage.

Christianity failed to stop ww2.
Christians on both sides.
Christianty failed to be pro-white.

''we don't need you'' " convert or die!"

Meh. lol.
I don't think you get how the world-game works, at all, user.

Attached: 1557058634599.jpg (641x960, 59K)

Attached: cristcuck.png (730x844, 137K)

So you would abandon your own race?

Delusional peace of shit!

Half my race acts like niggers. So yes. Go get your gibs somewhere else. Preferably from a fucking job.

fuck wyte people get a job punk!

Attached: 1548530571185.png (816x684, 332K)

>Nation under king
Only if he is elected, monarchy goes against God.

yeah jews created civilization

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>Christians
>nationalists
Christian's are all race-traitors. They're the ones importing the niggers and spics. They the ones supporting the "refugees". Christianity is the enemy of nationalism
>Your "race" isn't sacred, only God is
Yep, theres the Christian self-race-hate. Nothing in life matters except your Jewgod

You can rage with this stupid thread every day all you like. It's not your movement your'e just a bunch of idiots that serve only to stave off the other sides idiots. If your type didn't exist, they wouldn't either.........

The movement is the truth movement. Organised religion has no place in it and never forget the only reason you talk about "redpills" and shit is because you borrowed SOME of the truths FROM the truth movement, then went back to ignoring most of it and taking the piss.

Attached: wrong.gif (495x275, 947K)

Christianity is dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=54yb4wW_aPc

Attached: 1554104357270.png (660x660, 159K)

>The movement is the truth movement. Organized religion has no place in it.

Checked and kekked

Cope harder christ-cuck.