The region of Manitoba where those Canadian spree-killer kids killed themselves actually looks quite nice...

The region of Manitoba where those Canadian spree-killer kids killed themselves actually looks quite nice. Why is it so under-populated? There are just a few smaller towns along the shores like Lakes Manitoba and Winnipeg/Winnipegosis. The whole area is full of fresh water, beaches, fish, etc. What does Jow Forums think of the Manitoba lakes region as a place to live? What are the downsides other than "frigid winters"?

Attached: West Beach (Grand Beach, Manitoba).jpg (2048x1536, 625K)

It's a frozen wasteland god dammit

Canada is a shithole don't come here

Attached: my backyard.jpg (2592x1944, 1.07M)

I saw something on the news about the bugs being awful

Manitoba is a decent place. Finding decent work can be an issue for outsiders if they aren't in agriculture or the oil industry.

Goddamn leafs trying to keep it all to themselves.
Sharing is caring.

Attached: kdof7qfhxi7z.jpg (720x720, 50K)

How much does that back yard cost? I'm starting to dig the idea of the white trash life.

anywhere with an economy or jobs nearby, too much.

If you don't need a job, very cheap

Dec-May, the roads are snowed in, making basic necessities like food cost a fortune.
May-Sept, the blackflies and mosquitoes are so bad you can't go outside without a bug jacket.
Oct-Nov are pleasant if you've got a thick parka and good winter gloves.

Give You a Hint ...

Attached: screenshot-i.cbc.ca-2019.08.08-14_50_27.png (773x437, 479K)

the queen owns it, google crown land

I NEET up north and life is good

Yeah but I'd probably need to convert to Canadaism in order to get neetbux there. Maybe Alaska should be my long-term goal.

This isn't the Caribbean. This... is Manitoba:

Attached: canada.littlelimestonelake.062611_OMM9845[1].jpg (2146x492, 672K)

Attached: 20635454_449204568798243_1340846995484442624_n[1].jpg (1080x809, 80K)

There's like a billion places like that right here in the states. Lonely, desolate, beautiful places. No need to go to a communist hell hole like Canada.

Your mind is controlled by memes. Just tell them you're a white refugee escaping the hostile racial climate that is the united states of amerimutts. tell them you're being oppressed by poc I'm sure they'll make some room for a faggot like you lmao

Oh, I have family in upstate NY who would be delighted to have me visit, and then I could drive down to the border where the RCMP is there waiting to welcome anybody who jumps over the creek. I'd probably fit in better up that ways anyhow.

lmao not an argument

>What are the downsides other than "frigid winters"?
frigid winters that literally last 8 months of the year

No, it's true. There's a creek in upstate NY that defines the border and a road in a small town that ends right there, and enough niggers and queers are trying to escape into Canada that that RCMP literally posts horsemen at the other side of the creek because Canadian law demands that people who hop the border be registered and given refugeebux.

Maybe I could get adbux if I do it and upload it to jewtube.

THEY HAVE BITING FLIES THERE LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN.

If you want to know the truth right fucking now is the best time of the year to book a vacation to ass-teague island so you can see all the wild horsies :^)

and discover that DARPA is using it as a test bed for mecha mosquitos that the stole from unit 731 after bombing the fuck out of those slants.

There's also a town in NY called Islamberg so not an argument but yeah mounties would probably fuck up your average amerimutt

Attached: Islamberg NY.jpg (540x405, 51K)

You can tell they're made of robot titanium because they're covered in bar codes and they go CRUNCH when you smack them.

>Why is it so under-populated?
Here's why

Attached: mb17map_tc_1506363875510_eng.jpg (884x1144, 250K)

Yeah, I've heard some sketchy stories from people who went to go see if Islamberg was real. What is the FBI thinking? But then again there are thousands of Russian spetznatz cells throughout the country while the kikesucker politicians want us to worry that somebody posted something on faceberg to fuck with the elections.

QFT

I would absolutely vandalize that.

>discover that DARPA is using it as a test bed for mecha mosquitos that the stole from unit 731 after bombing the fuck out of those slants
kek

Attached: 1440884772142.jpg (1080x1200, 1.69M)

Freeze in winter, eaten alive by black flies in the Spring, eaten by bears in the summer.

Are you that guy on Twitter?

How do you manage that? I've heard everything there is way more expensive because there's no economical way to ship anything there.

Have heard Alaska throws free money at people.

I eat whitefish out of the lake, local grains and I get meat from hunters. Only shop at the grocery store when something is on sale.

It looks like a fun place in summer at least.

Attached: VikingBattle14[1].jpg (800x533, 199K)

Yeah Alaska has a state dividend funded by all those evil things like drilling for oil and mining that tend to happen in the middle of nowhere. The Yang Gangers were trying to use it as an excuse for UBI for a while, but apparently they didn't ask any poor people living in a shack if it's really neetbux or if they're more concerned about that it could cost over $50 to replace a wheel bearing in their ancient truck.

internet, car, electricity?

Obviously he has electricity and internet if he's pissing away time taking pictures and posting on Jow Forums you fucking nitwit.

Im only two hours away ill go write “nigger” on it

Go back to school dummy

lel chronnocucks btfo

Attached: 1562844528383.jpg (1366x768, 219K)

Attached: 1501492807192.png (718x524, 484K)