You must choose your neighbors

Universe A or B Jow Forums? Which do you choose to live in over the other? Why did you pick your choice? Hard mode: No Universe C, etc.

Attached: Universe A and B neighbors.png (1277x504, 31K)

I'll take option B all day every day. Unless in option A universe the Nig kills the white liberal in a home invasion and goes to prison, of course.

idk flip a coin i guess. i'd never interact with my neighbors regardless of the situation

A and B are in the same universe tho

b of course
spic > nigger
amerimutt thinks he's white so he has a chance of voting right-wing

B. Liberal white will dindu for the nigger, and hence all external forces are aligned in the name of niggerdom. Mexicans hate niggers and vice versa, so checks and balances.

I'd shoot my self in the moving truck

Should add that local infighting is innevitable in both, so the global elite wins either way from pressure being taken off them.

B is infinitely superior to having to live next to a nigger and a whiteoid.

I'll take B. What's the "N" word you never want to call a black person?

Neighbor

of course A

you can fuck the liberal white's wife/daughters whenever you want plus
you cna call the cops on your neighbors and get them shot

A.
>Fuck the liberal's wife every night.
And if I want to see some chimping out, I could always call the cops on the Fine African American.

I'm not even picking B because of the A nigger but because of the white traitor, those deserve to burn first.

Fucking degenerate

B
Most Mexicans are okay and mixed are a gamble but usually hate niggers because of how they're treated.

That and a lot of them think they're white.
Both universes can work, but universe A is the most fun.

B
universe A: a pureblooded nig is just about the worst neighbour you can have because unlike mixed ones there is no chance for any latent whiteness to keep them in check. The liberal white will be happy about their presence at first but, when they realize what living near one of them is actually like, will move away and be replaced by another nig of some variety. At this point, property values in the neighbourhood will crash and never recover.

Universe B: Mexicans can either be hardworking but simple people who keep to themselves but get noisy on special occasions, or loud, obnoxious gang scum who blast loud music all day and drive around in ridiculous cars. Judging by the presence of the Seminig in the neighbourhood, it'd be the first one, because the second one tend to live in basically segregated communities. As for the seminig, well, they can be tolerable depending on how much of their whiteness comes through. Probably not going to be one of the basically white Obama types because otherwise they'd be living in a better neighbourhood, but at least they're not a midnight black gorillanigger. In any event, the fact that the neighbourhood already doesn't have any white people in it means that the property value isn't going to be going down, which means I can probably sell that house and move out without taking much of a loss. So, B is both easier to tolerate and easier on my bank account.

B. I've lived around Hispanics before, they're not intimidating at all. Every last one of them is a manlet and they won't generally fuck with whites. Mixed people are sad and degenerate but also nothing to be afraid of, basically just a white liberal with different skin.

Requesting clarification:
is that a liberal white or a liberal (((fellow white))) in universe A?

Attached: 2g5e29.jpg (405x270, 13K)

Did we just become best friends?
Is this the start of a blossoming romance? (no homo)

/b/

i guess it is (no homo though)

It really would matter more based on specifics.
I'd take a genuine African nigger over some hardcore Mexican gang members because African niggers are rarely a problem to anyone but themselves. Mexicans can be intelligent, crafty, and ruthless as fuck. I'd rather have some dumb nig trying to break into my trash for food and something to sell than some dude hiding beneath my porch ready to hamstring me because I politely asked them not to blast music at my house at 2:00 in the morning.

B.
I'll learn Spanish and get invited to wholesome festivals often.
Sounds like fun :)

so y boy, NuStar Wars watchin', Nintendo Switch Playn' liberal. The mayor in both universes is jewish.

Yeah, if in universe A the Fine African-American is an African immigrant, it could actually be kinda comfy. If it weren't for slavery, Blacks would be just as respected as Asians. The Africans who became slaves weren't exactly the creme of the crop.

A might be better long term assuming the liberal implies gentrification.

Not to mention the Zulu and similar fuckhead tribes ruined a lot of Africa for budding black civilizations. Some of the coastal African tribes even had clay yurts and actual trade routes being set up before they got fucking wiped out by other niggers who wanted their berries.

>The mayor in both universes is jewish.

Then the objectively correct answer is

they are exactly the fucking same. niggers to the left and retards to the right.

Option B every day and twice on Sundays

Attached: 7DF3E657-5FB3-4643-BF13-07884AAA82D5.jpg (960x954, 80K)

Nice try Jose. Fuck you and your loaded question and your nacho supreme wife too.

B, for sure. The half nigger is preferable to the full nigger, and the Mexican is preferable to the white leftist. The white leftist will always be annoying, and start giving deranged lectures about my racism. The Mexicans keep to themselves.

>tfw the US has checks and balances even for ethnic races
truly balanced

Universe A any day of the week.

I burn all three houses down.

Shit like this is why I moved.

Everyone saying universe B is literally a bean-nigger.

B. Hands down B. Mexican may be good guy, many are. Mixed race nig might be also be good guy. And if not, the Mexican is more likely to be on my side than the nig mix.

Being between a nig nog and a white nig nog, what hell. He'd be chimping, with loud music and the smell of weed everywhere. The lib would probably be the same, except he'd be preaching to me every day about how great it is that we have a diverse neighborhood, trying to induct me into his cult of veganism, and call the cops because I OWN a gun. I can't imagine the shit he'd do to my lawn, he'll probably ask for lots of help with house shit and borrowing tools, he'll have some stupid "furbaby" pit bull. I can't imagine the horror. What a nightmare. Worst part is he probably wont even own the house. He's probably renting from my old neighbor, who still owns it, and I just KNOW he's gonna bitch at me about landlords and how they're so greedy. Matter of fact, I'm gonna tell my neighbor to evict that motherfucker, I'll cover some of the costs and look after the house while he finds a new tenant. Tell him I owe him one, and ensure I pay it back, plus get him a good bottle of scotch. Fuck libshits.

Is the liberal "white" a Jew? This is vital info

Based and balancepilled

not a jew, mayors in both universes are jewish

B. The spic could fix my toilet or mow my lawn; the nigger can only chimp out, sell drugs and commit crimes.

Im sure we can drive the mulato out.

feels like B is just A further down the timeline if no action is taken

B.
I ascertain this decision based off the fact the nigger will probably have niglets running around if it's a woman and the liberal white, not next to the nigger, will use my home as a shield against the nigger for whatever they do. If I complain about anything the niglet's children does the liberal white will try and get me fired from my job.
In scenario B there is a good chance that the spic will at least have a father figure in the picture and the half white/half nig still has half white in them and perhaps they won't be Robert DeNiro levels of ugly if it's a woman.

Black Africans who are educated and productive members of society don't count as niggers to me. Why is that they thrive in western countries, but for the life of them, they cannot succeed in their shitholes. You would think the smarter ones who build infrastructure, plan and... oh nevermind. K E K I forgot who we were talking about.

tl;dr would take 50 educated Africans over 20 Basketball Americans.

Do you have any suggested reading? I feel that g((()))gle will only show me propaganda

Attached: DerekVineyardConception.jpg (612x638, 100K)

Mexicans (paisas) can be loud, but they are respectful as neighbors. Sure, they will blast mariachi and banda all night but it is only on special occasions and never on school nights. Mexibros are okay with me

Definitely A then

>Sure, they will blast mariachi and banda all night but it is only on special occasions and never on school nights.
“Special occasions” doesn’t make it okay. Disturbing my weekend is just as bad as disturbing my weekday.

My neighbors are a quiet black family, and a Russian couple.