Why there's so much hate for all gypsies when not all of us we're the same...

Why there's so much hate for all gypsies when not all of us we're the same, we have different subgroups with different mentality and appearences.I'm a gypsy by myself, don't call me Romanian, I'm not and I will never be, by nationality maybe but ethnically never.Some of can pass as whites, for example me I have pale white skin, I'm not too short not too tall 1,87m, blonde hair and green eyes, i never did anything illegally or so degradading like begging, I always worked and minded my own business, why I'm considered a subhuman after all?I'm a gypsy so what, good for me, all what matters is me to survive and be healthy and have care of my family.

Attached: 155155156.png (2800x620, 3.27M)

Basedboys have infested Hungary too? Orban do something

bring tears gypsies is nice for AIDS

You will show your dirty gipsy face at some point, and at that point I will make sure to be there and bash your brains in.
Romania will never take your fucking kind, we will stop each of you roaches out of existence, not even deport you back to your poo in loo home, you will fucking die an awful death that I can promise you.
For far too long your wretched kind has plagued this land, day of the rope will come nigger!

You don't have blonde hair gyppo, you have dark straight asian hair.

Attached: turk1.jpg (615x485, 57K)

To everybody outside of Romania there is no difference between gypsies and Romanians. Yes I know technically Romanians are not Romani Gypsies but your culture and appearance is 99% the same.

orban is a half asiatic gypsy, just like some of the romanians

Attached: nicolae titulescu.jpg (189x300, 4K)

To be fair, there's as much of a difference between Romanians and Gypsies as there's with Eastern European Slavs and Ashkenazi Jews.

yeah sure

Attached: notwhite.png (1219x658, 44K)

Romanians and gypsies are indistinguishable but Slavs and jews are very different

There’s So(y)boys everywhere. Not much here in Central Europe but they do exist, usually in cities like everywhere else

Stop posting the fake map. There’s no such thing as a genetic difference between southern Poles and the rest. Also the Croatian cluster is WAY to close to Hungary and should be right near Serbia not away from them.

You’re posting the pic edited by Aarni, a Finn who wants to claim some genetic affinity with Germanics

Gypsies are lying thieving pieces of shit. They put the kikes to shame.

>There’s no such thing as a genetic difference between southern Poles and the rest.
yes it is unfortunately, they have balkan gypsy admixture, more than the northern ones. Southern ones also look more romanian, but without the turbo-asian heritage.

Croatians plot closer to hungarians maybe because they were in a union for some time.

Attached: turkish_gypsy_admix.png (800x581, 60K)

Of course they invaded and not only, good at least they're only in the big cities
keep dreaming that won't happen, there are high chances for you to taste Ivan's cock in the near future than this happening
Appearance for some gypsies can be the same like of Romanians, so can be for a gypsy in Netherlands to have similar appearance with a Dutch person but the culture and language is different.

And you americans you're hateful homicidal incestous perverts, you always talk bullshit about others when you're culturally and morally even worse than everybody on this Earth

Forgot to mention about accent

>gypsy in Netherlands t
there are no dutch gypsies, your country is the origin of the gypsies, if there are dutch gypsies they're romanian.

Attached: Haplogrupo_H_(ADN-Y).png (578x419, 40K)

Show flag pussy

you have haplogroup H in romania and indian genetics, hahahaha.

now what are you up to, gypsy.

Attached: loool.jpg (1800x1200, 199K)

Attached: romanian4.png (1092x662, 214K)

Attached: gypsymutt.jpg (680x360, 51K)

Fucking gypsy /s

This

there is nothing worse than being a gypsie lets be honest

>there is nothing worse than being a gypsie lets be honest

yes there is,

-Being a gypsy in denial

good thing i ain't either
aren't you 90% sandrat at this point?

also whats with the reddit faggotry?

based

6 of my classmates in high school were from maramureș desu you reproduce faster than arabs desu

then how come I can distinguish between the two when I target them while driving?

and that's a good thing
also based maramures

these people are romanian.

Attached: romanigger.jpg (1080x1080, 149K)

because they are arabs.

you joke me? every romanian who hails from that region is a shitty swarthy gypsy with straight hair.

Attached: Southwest-Asian-admixture.gif (800x581, 73K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-014327.png (335x532, 174K)

never said i hate romanians they are nice and work very hard, but i hate gypsies, and romanians reproduce too fucking fast it's annoying

yeah, he kinda looks like this carpathid morph.

Attached: carpathicdacicwarror.jpg (279x385, 15K)

kek they were all phototype III pale and blue eyes

Pic related are romanians or gypsies? To any white person they look like gypsies but they are ethnic Daco-Romans.

Attached: soldiers-afghanistan-mapn.jpg (640x367, 42K)

looks 100% greek to me

>pale and blue eyes

lol
no such thing

their facial features resemble those asian ones. They are asian by skull structure.

pic rel is a romanian man.

Attached: graetmna.jpg (522x768, 37K)

for you, but they wouldn't pass for white in GB.

dude is saw them with my fucking eyes you can say wathever pleases you

>because greeks would