"Concentration camp"

>"Concentration camp"
>free pizza
>free soda
>literally napkins

NAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Attached: 413ggn58s8f31.png (960x717, 952K)

Look at all the pepperoni on that pizza! That ain't no Hot-N-Ready.

No wonder spics are so fat when they eat shit like this. This is child abuse at it's worst.

Shes crying because it isn't a taco :-(

How the fuck are they going to do this to Maria, does she even LOOK Italian?!

This makes me want to puke.

Look how fucking fat the other kid is

look at the size of those fat fucks in the back

This kid is having a great time.

Attached: 7F500481-6685-4EBA-B56E-F2B2F84E33A3.jpg (232x206, 21K)

>tfw you ordered mountain dew but got sprite

Fuck those are fat kids back there

deport the little shit and stop feeding her with our money

It is happy tear, happy that tonight she will not be raped.

Instead of giving food to the homeless, they give food to a bunch of Mexican spics

>"Concentration camp"
>Food
>Shelter
>Amenities and entertainment
>Medicine
>"Holocaust"

yeah cuz they are getting gibs, living the american dream

Those two fatties are fucking ballin'
>

Can We Give the illegals Guns So They Can go back to Mexico To Fight against Drug Cartels and their Corrupt Government?

Attached: 1xFCEOB.jpg (1105x350, 55K)

Hahaha those little gorditos are having the time of their lives.

Auschwitz had it's own Little Caesars (little known fact)

They are already overweight

Attached: 151345345.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Bullshit. Kids love pizza. Universally.
And besides, those ungrateful fucks actually complained when we gave them beans and tortillas, comparing it to pig food. Bitch, I was raised on this shit and I'm not a fucking pig.
Eat the pizza or go to hell.
Aw, fuck, I can't hate kids. The meal looks fine though. Public school lunches are worse.

Reminds me of all the faked children refugee photos from 2015.

lmao

It's not delivery it's digiornos.

Go back to faceberg you retarded boomer faggot. God damn, I hate you cringe motherfuckers so much. I bet you're a fucking shitskin too.

look at those two fat fucks in the back lmfao. I don't remember Jews looking that thicc in Auschwitz.

Those two lads are having a great time.
>Finally they fucking deported that guy who kidnapped us
>Hey do you wanna play some minecraft in the recreational room?

>pizza
>soda
>even napkins!?
This is all starting to look pretty expensive!

Attached: 1501005585684.jpg (782x782, 108K)

No joke eating nothing but fast food for weeks will fuck you up. The toilets must be like gas chambers.

Fuck didn't see that one coming, heres a (you) for making me laugh

Come hhere for the best nudes! Hot females and traps

discord gg/tP2qFTU

>literally napkins
Everything is a napkin, if you just try hard enough.

they should let those kids in cause they look fat enough to assimilate into american culture.

They were for the the first few years until the typhus outbreak happened. The war also wasn’t helping with disrupting supply lines.

They're free to go back anytime

Wow I wish I could afford this pizza. Literally living off hot dogs and water
Maybe I should live at this camp

Little fat fuck in the back looks happy haha

not to mention all these little beans look grotesquely overweight

>Photo taken at just the right moment to fit narrative-driven headline that enforcing immigration laws are tantamount to genocide

I'm so tired of this bullshit. I cannot wait to see the media meltdown when Trump wins 2020.

>when refugees eat better than you
>and have more body fat
ungrateful little shits

Ay Tone...

Remember they are fleeing poverty.

Look how fat those fucking pieces of shit are.

>”Mana there is not enough food in Mexico!!! I want McDonald’s double stack with large fries and a large coke! We must seek asylum for my belly!”

>This fucking pizza is great!
>Oh shit they got snacks too!?
>Holy shit they got video games?!

To be fair that pizza violates half the Geneva convention.

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-233829_Clover.jpg (413x274, 66K)

Fuck all you guys. This is fucking up these kids. Their parents were working jobs not like you incel NEETS.

Your a bunch of childless sociopaths losers...

Attached: Trump-Supporter-720.jpg (720x420, 48K)

And these are the same illegal kids that will, in a few short years, have a myriad of health issues that basically every single DNC candidate wants YOU to pay for via free healthcare for "undocumented immigrants".

Incorrect, no one is as fat as the modern American goblino.

Also, the Auschwitz Jews kept in shape with their local soccer team and swimming pool.

those are some awfully fat refugees

Attached: confused-britney-spears.gif (478x270, 733K)

These kids were detained at the border you retard

Wearing the hyper patriotic t shirt to get blending in

>2/3 children showing no signs of distress whatsoever

This isn't a border shelter, it's a school. A bunch of kids' parents were rounded up by ICE while the kids were in class. They stayed at the school until accommodations could be made for them

>free chips
>everlast gym equipment for them to use

oh the humanity

Look how fat those illegal spic pigs are, give them a salad ffs

they didn't skimp on the peperoni either. look how fat those 2 refugees are holy shit they're obese.

That is a thick slice of pizza. They're doing fine. This is the best meal they've had since their retarded mother forced them to commit a crime.

I don't hate the little kids, I just wish the dipshit parents and actual rapists and murders weren't praised.

>free pizza
They're not Iralian you ignorant fuck!!

Which half?

It’s an extra most bestest. And its lore expensive in the camps because fuck texas Little Caesars

Yeah

This shit is a summer camp.

Those two fat kids upper right looks like theyre lovin life

>pizza and soda
Do you want more fat Mexicans? Because this is how you get fat Mexicans.

>two bites taken
>open soda
>happy fat fuck in corner

She's either mad she didn't grab her seconds early or the cunt of a "reporter" told her to do her best womp womp. Pathetic and completely transparent.

Source? Where's the proof this was even taken at a detention center? Looks like it could easily be at a school

Jow Forums is so fucking stupid these days. You faggots take everything at face value, especially obvious trolling.

I've been eating ramen noodles and bologna sandwiches.
What the fuck, they even get Doritos and Smartfood popcorn FUCKING SMARTFOOD.
I would unironically eat some pizza out of a toiletsink if it was offered to me.

niggas are eating pizza and doritos while drinking soda. what do you expect?

Attached: tenor.gif (300x268, 617K)

Of course they got her to pretend cry. That's the MSM's MO, being as they're a bunch of literal psychopaths.

She is sad because chadruiguez is not there. Look at those fat boyz, they are enjoying their food while discussing the topic on that magazine. Girls will break down when there is no chad around, they go crazy. Those fat boys look chill as fuck and are having nothing to do with that little tostada thot. Fucking bitch got a pizza with all kinds of pepperoni and she still aint happy. All thots are the same

I tried comunicating this to leftypol a while back and most agreed but the faggot mods banned me. the biggest problem isn't the average leftist the biggest problem is the vocal cucks that hold all the power in leftist movements.

Attached: 1565079215744.jpg (546x640, 56K)

>Fuck all you guys.
>ok
This is fucking up these kids.
>their parents put them in that situation by breaking the laws of a country that they entered illegaly, fully knowing that this could/would happen. We call that child abuse in America.
Their parents were working jobs not like you incel NEETS.
>yeah, working jobs that Americans won't do, right? Heres your redpill for the day; the average Mexican national makes $4.00 USD average a day in Mexico. They come to America illegally and make at least $80.00 USD a day. They all live together, up to 8 people, in a shit tier trailer park, splitting the rent between them, and car payment(s) of vehicles they own. They send every cent that they can save back to Mexico where they return to freely whenever they've sent enough money back to live on for the rest of the year. Then, they do the same thing year after year. If I could go to Canada, lets say, and beat cattle in the head, scrub toilets, all those jobs that Canadians just won't do, for 20x what I make a day here in America, I would look like Freddie Kruger as I happily skipped back to my trailer park having clocked $4,000 USD for the day. Pretty sweet gig, right? I would only have to work a couple of months to live like a fucking king back in America.

Your a bunch of childless sociopaths losers...

>use your brain buddy.

I agree we should gas them all
Good idea

That's the problem. Anything contrary to their picture-perfect--time-magazine cover gets buried under "wow my heart can't take it" and 100 reddit golds.

That picture isn’t from one of the camps where they keep children. Not sending them back, just keeping them there.

So they ARE like concentration camps. Lol go figure

Ive got 3 kids and earn 150k a yr yet you are still a massive cuckfag

Fag, made me chuckle.

Attached: fool.jpg (587x1024, 138K)

BAWWWW
DADDY IS A BEANER WHO KNEW THAT EACH DAY COULD BE THIS DAY.
BAWWWW
WHO COULD'VE SEEN THIS COMING?!?!?!

>Ive got 3 kids and earn 150k a yr yet you are still a massive cuckfag
You should probably get a DNA test on 'your' kids, because a faggot like you is surely the cuckold in the relationship.

You could tell if it was a pepperoni or mushroom in the oven by the color of the smoke from the chimney.

They must have ovens there somewhere.

Hahaha

Seeing a starving refugee makes me want to pay higher taxes and sit in a cuck chair all day long. Open the borders so this poor kid knows a hot meal

>no swimming pool
still worse than the actual auschwitz

>fat fucks loudly sperging out about Minecraft in background, snacking bites of pizza with each syllable
>"OHGODPLEASESHUTUPPLEASESHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP..."

This country was founded by men who broke an unjust law. Laws do not trump morality.

Matthew 25:40-45 New International Version (NIV)
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

How can anyone support what Trump is doing at this point?

Attached: kids.jpg (580x570, 117K)

Ive started to SERIOUSLY question the holocaust. Have i been lied to my whole life?

Im 70 years time will students be taught that Trump set up concentration camps?

Several whole keks. A genuine chuckle.

Thats better pizza than I got in elementary school.

Attached: 1bbd2206503a7358c8308132be391715-imagegif.gif (480x270, 933K)

>This country was founded by men who broke an unjust law. Laws do not trump morality.
What unjust law are you referring to?

Attached: yvjfg7d8fh411.jpg (700x875, 94K)

Tell me exactly what is moral about plunging the United States, and with it the entire global economy and every blue water trade route on the planet, into chaos and disrepair so that a bunch of kinderfuckers, thieves, and literal satanists can perpetrate a gigantic lie and live it up in hedonistic luxury while the world burns.

Yes. If we lose, I guarantee that it will be official history that Trump made children drink out of the toilet bowl.

Just fuck my shit up, I thought the left couldn't meme?

A child is crying. Lets get rid of all our laws now.

Welcome to America, to gain citizenship your BMI must be over 35.

Woah, essay, they really got that food thing up there?