What was watching 9/11 unfold live on television like?

What was watching 9/11 unfold live on television like?

Attached: 183758184474.jpg (450x342, 24K)

live watching ur mom dance on my dick

...so pretty nice?

Attached: 1557584462876.jpg (620x400, 69K)

the most happening of happenings

>what was it like watching day of the grill
ineffably satisfying

Attached: 1547721836709.png (498x460, 68K)

Surreal as fuck. I was 13 when it happened (home from school, playing hooky) and for whatever reason, it didn’t occur to me that people were in those buildings. When the Towers collapsed, hundreds of people died right before your eyes, but no inkling of human presence. Weird, weird shit

I was seven

Still remember it. Kinda thought it was cool at the time. Thinking back I realize that this is the era of living vicariously through instantaneous information media. We crave violence, that's why it's so hard to stop watching. Sure is different now that someone who heard about pearl harbour on the radio.

Attached: fuckcanada.png (493x388, 211K)

they wheeled a bunch of tvs into my classroom and had us watching the news for a few minutes and then sent us home. when I heard a plane ran into some building it didn't really sink in what was happening until the second plane hit.

>be 8 years old watching burning people jump to their deaths on live television
>adults unironically panicking for the first time in my life
>don't get it

like watching a badly made movie - it was all so cheaply staged and to this day i dont understand why 9/11 was such a big deal.
A tower collapsed, womp womp. Who fucking cares?

I was 11, I was confused yet happy that my dad had picked me up early from school that day. When I got home I threw on Nickelodeon, but instead of cartoons I saw news reports, then I saw the second plane hit live. It was interesting and boring at the same time, so I switched to Cartoon network, and watched the plans hit the towers over and over again. I got bored and turned the TV off.
I'm pretty fond of that memory

Attached: 1547928319528.png (1280x720, 613K)

>you will never watch shit blowing up on your 30" Sony CRT Television ever again
It was...a comfier time.

Was in my 20s in college. Was playing team fortress when all of a sudden my mom's boyfriend comes out.of their roomin the front to turn on the TV And he's telling me. Shit we're under attack

I watch the entire morning, it was sensory overload.

I was 14, and apparently a bunch of anons had the same experience. I missed dragon ball z because of it and had very little idea of what was going on.

Zoomers don't even know what a real happening is.

ok so i was in hs and was waering some edge lord military shit (some used military shit jumpsuit literally from hot topic) and these choices were made long before anything bad occured- and then the shit went down and i was like "yo i picked the wrong fucking day to wear this shit i need to gtfo" so after first or 2nd period i cant rem which, i gtfo. i immediately broke out my webcam, it was liek this round thing on a triangle that had a slot in it and a cut for a ball shape. and i stayed home for the next liek 3 days and recorded as much live tv as i could. i cant remember where those videos are today. it was just interesting to see shit occur, i knew it was history so i recorded it, but it was just kinda like watching a show and waiting for the climax, the mystery to end. who done it

first impression:

WHAT? THEY ALREADY TRIED THIS AND IT DIDN'T WORK!

W
E
A
K

B
A
I
T

It was our generation’s moon landing.

seething

Attached: 1543639401132.jpg (458x444, 68K)

>in 11th grade
>white boys were pissed and talking about joining military
>white girls were confused and sad - and grouping up.
>blacks thought our emotional reactions were funny - they were happy class stopped - and generally just behaved like small children wanting to be goofy in the lack of adult supervision... but no one would play with them.
>Hispanics... I have no memory. They probably went half and half, as in most cases.
>not a single Asian in my high school.

It was unreal when I watched the towers turn to dust instantaneously.
It was a decade and a half later when I discovered it was two nuclear bombs each with 450kT at the basement of the building that created the shock wave that destroyed them.

>>It felt good.

i swear to god someone said it was happening and it actually happened

Had no idea what it meant at the time and didn’t know jews were responsible until much later.

like watching christmas day for the zioncons

At first i thought that it was just a bad accident where a plane crashed into the towers.Then the second plane crashed into the other tower and i tought holy shit that cant be real.Who is attacking us and why than the pentagon got hit and than i thought this is the apocalypse this is the end and what will be hit next

The jew’s biggest fear is 9/11 truth.

Attached: 327A9354-77F9-4253-803F-0CFE67E66648.jpg (188x250, 14K)

It was a terrifying time for my family and our country. Just typign this story made me cry. The world was truly better before that day, everything really did change. For the worse.

Attached: NeverForget.jpg (900x661, 762K)

Like this. Like watching a film, you couldn't really believe it, it was sort of dreamlike. There was speculating that the first plane was an accident and then the second hit, then you wondered if the buildings would fall and then they did. It just kept getting worse. A true happening.

I remember.

Didn't see it live but i heard about it after coming home from my cousins place, Was pretty surreal despite being a kid.

I didnt really give a shit, I was busy playing pheonix on my ti-eighty whatever calculator

I thought it was funny watching your politicians and the media turning the attack of a couple of some sandniggers into this huge 'OUR COUNTRY IS UNDER ATTACK' narrative implying that a country declared war or something like that. What was obviously bullshit but your plebs bought it and attacked a whole country. It is hilarious if you think about it.

Attached: 1564875189702.jpg (395x776, 33K)

I'd have never believed that jet fuel could off melt steal beams but it happened right in front of my eyes live on TV

Numbness, sadness, anger, knowing nothing would be the same again, pretty much every emotions rolled into one.

This. I think I watched TV for 48 hours straight.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: Pirate Fag.png (900x900, 273K)

like watching 7 trillion US tax dollars go up in smoke in order to help establish a foreign private ethnostate by waging illegal war and funding islamic terror. whenever i see someone who works for the federal government i feel disgusted knowing they used my money to sponsor islamic terror

Oops, my copy paste from my other tab didn't work.
It was scary. I was 18, I watched it all happen. My mom ran into my room and woke me up, "Your Uncle is okay!" I was confused, "What happened?" "A plane hit the World Trade Center but your Uncle is okay, he wasn't inside."

I woke up, went to the living room and watched the TV while my MOm tried to call her brother. He worked in the World Trade Center. While she was struggling with the phone I saw the second plane fly in to the second tower and explode. She turned and looked and screamed.

A while later she was finally able to reach my Uncle, he called us. "Im okay, my wife and I are back at our apartment. We're going in to the basement until this is over. Wait, something's happening-----" the call disconnected. I looked at the television and saw the first tower collapsing. When the tower collapsed, the shockwave blew out all the windows in my Uncle's apartment, his wife would have died had she not walked away from the window to help my Uncle with the phone moments before the tower fell.

It would be days before we heard from my Uncle again. He and his wife were okay, but there was little phone service out of NYC at that time. They crossed the river and were Battery Park refugees. Eventually he was placed in a hotel room rented by his employer. All of his co-workers survived. They were going down the stairs together using my Uncle as their motivation to get out of the tower. He had left early from their meetings to go outside and buy something from the bodega, that was when the tower hit. His co-workers were not sure if he lived or died, but they used his spirit to find the courage, "KEEP MOVING, WE'LL FIND HIM. HE WANTS US TO KEEP MOVING."

It was a terrifying time for my family and our country. Just typign this story made me cry. The world was truly better before that day, everything really did change. For the worse.

In school someone was phoned by their parents in the middle of the class that 9/11 happend. we were kids so who the fuck cares and school went on like any other day. At home mom was glued to the TV, dad still at work. I've been doing my homework and playing around with my Game Boy playing Pokemon. Later that day dad was glued just like mom to the TV and I realised Dragon Ball Z ain't happening today. Fuck.

Everything ground to a halt so people could watch. It felt very distant and remote to be but classmates with family there were in tears. I thought it was terrible but I had no idea it would be the defining event for the decades to come. If you don't remember the better times before it happened, I feel sorry for you

Kinda surreal... They kept showing the planes hitting the towers over and over.

Now I totally recognize it as programming.

my mom even said Osama before the media did because of the '93 bombing. I remember watching that one, too. Some asian girl in my glass bragged that she was in Manhattan vacation with her mom when it happened. The behavior for Social Media/Lifestyle Marketing preceded the platforms.

Got to skip class and watch history unfold on tv, played counter-strike and made jokes that evening, probably lost some innocence idk.

My dad woke me up telling me that the twin towers had been hit, and I thought two things...
1, that he was joking.
2, who in the fuck would name two buildings (I hadn't heard of them until then) the twin towers. Sounded like something out of fiction.
Now that we know so much about the twin towers and the occult, it makes perfect sense why I thought that.
Bunch of assholes have been making up reality for their own gains, not a shared experience.

I was leaving school to get my senior picture taken. Saw on the TV going out and I figured it was some drunk pilot, lol.

Then as I’m sitting there wearing some shitty suit I hadn’t worn since confirmation they were talking about the pentagon getting hit and shit. Not going to post my photo, but my senior yearbook pic was literally mfw I thought America would rid the world of mudslimes forever.

It is the disappointment of my life that we didn’t have the will to do it thanks to libtards

Freshman in math class/home room. Teacher did not give a shit and made us learn. I remember just getting a game boy advance and it sucking ass because it did not have an internal backlight.

Attached: 7CF34906-991F-4088-B822-8929535684EE.jpg (220x218, 16K)

Maybe if anyone cared about Canada they'd send a few planes your way too.

Attached: 1562213259737.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

not bait

someone explain to me whats so special about 9/11. Yes, people died - just like in other accident, terror attacks, wars or natural catastrophies. But why is everyone losing their mind over a fucking tower? Its just a piece of concrete, you retards.

>nuclear bombs
>no beta, gamma knocking out all cameras and frying electrical
>no detectable fallout which every nation in the world would have picked up within 48 hours

I was trying to get drunk because i just failed my university pre-diploma (whatever the fuck the mutt equivalent of that is, if there even is one, lmao). I was sitting in my room, contemplating suicide and cracking open another cold one with myself, when my mother burst in and was like
>yo, user. Check this shit out on the TV in the living room
I went there and my father (R.I.P.) was literally like
>jet fuel can't melt steel beams
I wish i was kidding.

It happened just as when school was finishing so the teacher told us about it. I rushed back home to watch DBZ but it wouldn't play that day, of course. The footage was fucking surreal.

I saw the second plane hit and was not surprised at all that it was happening. The media at the time were dropping hints that the next major Islamic attack was around the corner and it would be Bin Laden behind it. My first thoughts were honestly that it was staged and when the buildings came down that they were blown up by the government.

based

More context.

I was on summer break, college didn't start until late September for me. My mom woke me up and told me the country is under attack. I didn't understand, turned on the TV and just sat, transfixed.

I still have a few newspapers I picked up from that day.

kek

your country went to war because a single fag in a mustache got shot by a basedboy brown commie with his other high school friends

traumatizing. The frenzy of adults collectively losing their shit, and assuming the "terrorists" would soon attack a small rural town in texas next. Only logical explanation, so we all went home. I know boomers will never question shit, but hopefully the kids grew up understanding false flags are a just normal. pearl harbor, gulf of tonkin, 911 its all the same.

Based Germans always start drinking at 2 pm. Next time try whiskey instead of a cold one if you wanna hit the deep end, friend.

I was 18 and staying with my 16 yr old girlfriend (legal in that state, had parents permission). You cant imagine what it feels like to smell like prime teen poon while watching the towers fall.

Was young (between 12-16) and saw it a very important happening.

For the first time arabs could strike back in the US after humiliating defeats, a true David vs Goliath moment.
And I was hoping for an even greater invasion of the terrorists home countries.

I was expecting blood and nukes but George W Cuck caved.

I am still fucking furious when I think of what he could have done.
Ground invasion of Saudi Arabia and an expansion of the US empire, follow up wars akin to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan (but only the invasion phase) and a thorough manhunt for everyone involved.

We got 18 years of Afghan cucking with shit ROE, an invasion of Iraq that was less impressive than Desert Storm and the Saudis didn't face extermination.

9/11 will always be remembered as a lost opportunity because of a senile and cucked old man in charge

based and redpilled user with bluepilled normie parents

Try harder Ahmed.

I was in 4th grade. At first I didn’t really understand. When you hear “Plane crashed into a building” the go-to mental image was a Cessna hitting a house.

It was just on a totally different level. It knocked the wind out of anyone with any level of empathy.

It broke the reverie Americans had developed through the 80's and 90's when times were good and war felt distant. I'm sure the internet coming of age around the same time helps make the time a demarcation of eras.

This is why you let mudslimes rape your women and burn your historical buildings down.

We hadn't been buttfucked to that level since Pearl Harbor.

Meh.

It was good and all, but Cheez TV is way better than watching flying corpses.

Chaotic. No one questioned the 9/11 false flag shit until 2003, dont let idiots on here say they knew it was a false flag before that

Hmm, I was 14 too but I don't remember trying to watch DBZ that day. Just annoyed when it was about 9pm and the news continued showing footage of the towers being attacked.

For non Americans it's nothing special. For them it showed them that they are vulnerable and that their time has come

Kids did. It was funny. In my environment a lot of kids and adults questioned the presented narrative almost immediately. Everybody was just asking why.

A lot of kids still question the narrative actually.

>the deep end,
I've been there for about 10 years, fren. I have literally no clue, where all the time went.

Attached: 1564325464160.jpg (810x780, 83K)

The bit on saw on TV before leaving for leaving for work just showed the smoke pouring out of the top floors.
At work we all listened on the radio, mostly just out of morbid curiosity as to what the total body count was. They were throwing out figures of 15-20k initially.
Nothing else was on TV for days and it got boring fast. By the next day I was screaming at the TV "JUST LOCK THE COCKPIT DOORS, RETARDS, AND IT CAN'T HAPPEN AGAIN!" After that it was obvious the govt was going to milk it for as much fear/outrage fodder as possible and I tuned out and ignored the news for years afterward.
What pissed me off most was they cancelled "That's My Bush" on Comedy Central.

Girlfriend woke me up wiith phonecall saying empire state building was hit a by a plane or something..wtf, I turn tv on, it's the towers. One plane had hit. Glued to tv. Figured it was an accident. Boom, second plane hit..obvious planning. People reported sounds of many loud explosions as right before and during the demolition. I said..wtf, they were demoed, wtf is going on here..hear official story...

Oh, it's the fucking jews. There was tape of jews dancing in hobokin mysteriously lost.

Yeah, that;'s what it was like. I could not fucking believe that so many people swallowed the official story. I didn't know average people were so susceptible. Changed me forever.

Maybe in the States lol However a lot of people globally questioned it quickly

lame
I live in the middle of the country and could not give a fuck what happens to city "people."

Was 11, remember thinking that shit gonna collapse, they cut to a commercial and when they came back the south tower was gone. Faggots are so quick to forget sandniggers did this and now there's sandniggers in Congress.

>Adults panicking
That's what I remember the most as well, just watching my mom freak out and desperately trying to call my dad who was flying back home that day

stay mad mutts

Eh. Didn't give a shit. I was out at the beach when it happened. When I came back and people told me what happened (since they were told by the Jewish medias it was the end of the world.) I still didn't give a shit. I honestly don't care what happens in the US.
So the whole thing left and leaves me apathic.

Watched both towers come down thru binoculars.
Was horrifying.

I was nearby with my dad. I saw the second plane hit the tower. I was 16, and it was fucking terrifying. Guys walking down the street covered in ashes and soot, screaming like you wouldn't believe. The NOISE was absurd.
Basically, not a good day.

My dad called it within weeks. Then he took out a dollar bill and started to rant at me about the Illuminati and how we're given the illusion of choice each election while folding it up and asking, "See?"
No, really.

This Sunday you'll get to experience it yourself.

:)

>what is a below surface nuclear explosion
Fucking retard

There was immediate cohesion. I was 12, and all of the parents picking up their kids were crying. It struck a nerve. No one knew who the fuck a Muslim [or falafel] was. Now? Middle Eastern restaurants everywhere; burkas everywhere; hijabs everywhere; push for tolerance everywhere, and I'm in fucking Texas. It's just fucking weird and should be obvious to anyone that grew up in this era (or older) that this shit is fucking coordinated. I remain hopeful because things tend to swing back in the other direction - and hard - so there might be hope in the next decade; or it gets worse, at which point we will see balkanization of the United States on the horizon if its people cannot be united under the colors and flag that is the envy and desire of the world.

First time in my life I ever felt afraid being in my own safe little untouchable country. The fear programming worked extremely well. Many of my friends fell for the manipulation and went off to Iraq for Israel and came back with severe mental instability and emotional problems. All for these fucking evil kike motherfuckers. May God rain FIRE down upon them.

I know a senior executive on the 55th floor of tower 2. They made it out he said people didn't want to godown to the tunnels because of the bombing in 93 but they had to to get clear of the falling debris by going underground and many who did go out into the courtyard got killed by the debris.

Oldfag here, I'll share my experience.

I was a big slayer fan, and their new album "God Hates Us All" released that day. I went to Best Buy to pick it up before school. I purchased the album, got in my car, and 9/11 was happening on the radio. I sat and listened for a bit until they said a second plane hit. We were under attack. I took a moment, said "fuck going to school today" and popped in that CD and drove home. Smoked a bowl and went inside to sit with my mom and watch the news. It was a strange day. We watched the towers fall and cried.

Later in the afternoon there were massive lines at the gas satations. Some of them straight up ran out of fuel. There were fights and panic. People were scared and angry. No one knew if there would be continued attacks.

Anthrax letters started showing up, the media warned that public places like shopping malls were in danger of being attacked with chemical and biological weapons. Some people even sealed off their houses with plastic wrap in case of chemical warfare. It was chaos.

A few days later someone in my neighborhood shot the guys who ran the gas station up the street as a revenge killing. They were sikhs. Not even muslim. There's a little memorial for the family at that gas station still to this day.

To this day I've never seen or felt anything like the day of and weeks after 9/11. It was completely surreal. We would've supported any war. We wanted justice and our sense of safety back.

If I had a time machine it's the one event I would do everything to stop.

Good luck. You'll get out of it.

don't cut yourself on the edge, muhammad

Attached: .jpg (300x300, 56K)

So what? You think I am defending German idiots by describing American idiots? Go back to re***t faggot, you are too emotional if you feel attacked when I say something negative about your shithole country.

It was a mix of horror, rage, confusion, sadness, fear.

boring
they spent hours saying how it was Trump's fault for encouraging white supremacist pilots

I was in 8th grade starting second period history, and the teacher turned the TV on in the classroom. I remember we didnt do anything the whole class besides watch it. I was to young to really comprehend the full scale of what was going on, but you could feel everything changed. Now that I look back on it, it basically started the degenerate times we live in and nothing has felt the same ever since. Maybe it's just me getting older, but things seemed to get shittier since then.

Made my dick hard for the first time. I was very confused but excited for some reason.