McAfee suggests blue states arm themselves with Israeli weaponry

McAfee Offers Latest Advice For Coming Civil War: "Arm Yourselves To The Fu*king Teeth"

zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-08/mcafee-offers-latest-advice-coming-civil-war-arm-yourselves-fuking-teeth

" How should red states prepare?
To the 'conservatives, the gun owners,' - "you should anticipate that the West Coast is going to arm itself to the fucking teeth with the latest Israeli weapons. I suggest you preempt this by selling them your daisy bb-rifles and tell them they're AR-15's, they won't know the fucking difference."
"Colorado and New Mexico; worthless land - ignore it. See if you can sell it to Mexico," advises McAfee.
"The central north - too damn cold, you don't want that. And the Northeast, it's part of Canada - ignore it."
Finally, "Florida - if you cannot sell it to Cuba, then blow the bridges and stock Piranha in all the swamps, that will keep them busy till the war is over."

Attached: Screen%20Shot%202019-08-01%20at%202.22.02%20PM_0_0.png (800x427, 599K)

>muh left vs right false dichotomy

Can you even believe what's happening right now?

Attached: the-division_01.jpg (1160x653, 635K)

Field Marshall McAfee has a nice ring to it...

Is he talking about DEW's?

>"Colorado and New Mexico; worthless land - ignore it. See if you can sell it to Mexico"
fuck that, CO would be red if not for Denver

I thought the feds snatched up McAfee a couple weeks ago after he droned peddo island. Is he free again?

What in the fuck, wasnt he custody. What happened with all that shit. How is he free again, why was there no update.

I guess so, not 100%

Hard to keep up anymore, too many happenings

Colorado is California clay gringo.

Democrats are too caught up in their own anti gun agenda that they will never arm themselves

Attached: 1563750326321.png (600x450, 414K)

AR15s aren't Israeli you dumb faggot

this guy is fucking nuts and i want him on the debate stage

that is my only wish for the 2020 election cycle

Did he just call out Jews in a roundabout way?

There is much mention of a second American Civil War as of late. Godspeed Americanons

Attached: dazomns-593d6375-e83a-4b56-a055-636649560434.png (650x900, 735K)

I hope this shit turns hot soon. Life is so fucking boring.

Nope. You know the watched pot that never boils. Unlike the rest of the world, we’ve been watching the pot and it has taken forever to boil. Well it’s boiling now and getting ready to boil over.

It won't be war, it will be a slaughter.
One side is anti-gun and the other is pro-gun.
The side with guns will win.

>Colorado
>Worthless
You choke or pollute the Colorado River California dies.

McAfee confirmed liberal sympathizer

I can relate. Would you mind a pro-1776, God-fearing Englishman joining in on the fight?

At least 15 years ago the media was still consumable, now it's just apparent our culture is stuck in the period from 1975-1995, and it's just going to keep repeating, clothing styles, same movies being remade, hair styles, etc. I've lived through the 80s fashion 2x at this point and the 90s are coming back around. I am ready for the B O O G A L O O

Attached: 77f.png (510x632, 481K)

Red states should invest in helium tanks and exit bags that can conveniently be affixed to their rascal mobility scooters.

If you hate communism I would arm you myself. You could be shooting an enfield right now, apply for a visa

thanks for the laugh

Of course, all Europeans are welcome.
I wonder whats gonna set it off. I think most of us Americans are still too comfy

Attached: 37ku8z.jpg (577x433, 59K)

So if civil war breaks out, who do the police and national guard side with.

I don't see a civil war happening because law enforcement and the national guard won't let it get worse than individual acts of terrorism. Anything organized will get raided and thrown in fed prison for terrorism.

Same here, he speaks truth and it makes everyone mad. Maybe his special brand of crazy will shake some people awake

Jews are in cahoots with Communists, Capitalists and Muslims, all attempting to destroy everything you hold dear. God bless

Man, you're stupid

Boogaloo Now

cool larp

>Israeli weapons
Are they good for anything besides shooting civilians in the back?

Attached: 1503159862494.jpg (4500x4334, 907K)

>who do the police and national guard side with
Guard? The right by a large margin. Cops? Probably 60% for the winning team, 20% to the left...and the rest will pretend they never were cops.

why would we stop with the coasts, lol how about we just take canada and mexico

Denver is literally most of the population
every city is liberal and mexicans are everywhere.
Colorado is basically California now.. except the homeless are non existant during the winter.

They are great tools .

Attached: 20190703_160142.jpg (1938x1453, 978K)

Arm ourselves with Stg44s

Attached: 1564547521647.jpg (852x616, 77K)

Read Heinlein, they don't pick, they overtake.

Our fathers saved from the social scientists."

remember when he said he had a deadmans switch?

In a civil war the federal government would be the globalist side. They would have guns. It would be right wing militias and part of the arming wage 4th gen war against the federal government. Its retarded to think its going to be states vs states.

So do the European Israelis do all the real fighting or what? It's hard to imagine the dark, inbred, hook-nosed ratfaces "working" outside an air conditioned office.