BASED

thehill.com/latino/456736-300-of-680-people-detained-in-mississippi-ice-raids-released-report

Three hundred of 680 people detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in several raids across Mississippi Wednesday were released, the agency said Wednesday night.

Just less than half of those detained in raids on seven food processing plants in Bay Springs, Carthage, Canton, Morton, Pelahatchie and Sebastapol were released from custody Wednesday evening, ICE spokesperson Bryan Cox told the Mississippi Clarion-Ledger Thursday.

ADVERTISEMENT
Cox said Wednesday afternoon that while everyone detained would be processed, “not everyone is going to be [permanently] detained,” according to the newspaper.

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Mississippi called the raids, the biggest single-state immigration enforcement operation in history, “unnecessary and cruel.”

“We are deeply concerned that the raids have separated Mississippians’ families, disrupted our local economy, and diverted our state’s limited resources to support Trump’s mass deportation agenda,” ACLU of Mississippi legal director and interim executive director Joshua Tom said in a statement.

“Local law enforcement should refuse to cooperate with the president’s anti-immigrant policies. We stand in solidarity and are committed to help the families harmed,” he added.

Attached: letgo.png (597x624, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-immigration-koch-idUSN2825845020070828
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ADVERTISEMENT

Racially charged "Shootings" with insanity foaming from the left's mouth.
ICE does their job and acts humane.
ICE comes out the winner.
Be embarrassed, leftists.

Attached: trump potato_.jpg (509x484, 24K)

The most important thing about this raid is what it does to Koch foods. They will be prosecuted and they will not be hiring illegals again. We need more of these raids. Cut off the work supply.

CANT STOP WINNING

Attached: AB760624-F5EF-438D-8F80-A8142C49AD37.jpg (362x362, 34K)

imagine believing this

Attached: 7DA7CA4C-3121-48A8-9458-50CEF73122D1.gif (645x352, 3.38M)

>pick em up
>excite the base
>release them back into society as soon as they look away
>muh 7d chez

Oy vey, Drumpf is bad, just accept the inevitable and vote for open-borders democrats, goyim."

Attached: 1561913999088.jpg (754x585, 233K)

I thought you faggots moved onto calling everyone glowniggers or somesuch.

Also
>Votecucking at all.

Attached: 1565291686557.png (640x866, 253K)

ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE NOT IMMIGRANTS

Those released were processed and are now on the shitlist for deportation.

Attached: 1531113403611.jpg (910x1024, 91K)

They'll never get deported, both sides of the isle want illegals in America, Trump lied to you

>They will be prosecuted

Attached: Fat frog.png (800x600, 70K)

Who was the first person the president pardoned? A ((kosher)) meat plant owner who had over 100 alien workers.

>retards that know nothing and just spout off based on their feelings

This raid was because of an investigation into the company for harboring illegals. Do you know what the penalty for that is?

>Moskowitz said employees faced a range of charges including illegal reentry to the United States, identity theft, document fraud, social security fraud and forgery. Koch Foods was being investigated for federal crimes including encouraging, inducing or harboring illegal aliens.

>ICE said in a statement the raid by more than 300 agents was “part of a two-year, ongoing ICE investigation based on evidence that Koch Foods may have knowingly hired illegal aliens at its poultry processing and packaging facility.”

reuters.com/article/us-immigration-koch-idUSN2825845020070828

Less than 8% of people arrested in these sweeps end up getting deported. Of those detained only half were arrested and those arrested are being released on their own recognizance. Almost none of them will show up for their immigration hearings.

It's all a show for idiots that still think the President is doing something on immigration. Trump will end his 1st term with far fewer deportations than Obama and W. Bush.

I'm calling my reps tomorrow to complain about the ACLU/and illegals in general Not that it'll help but still gonna do it. Jackson is already a shithole cause of nigs. Also I have an AIPAC complaint to make. I spend a lot of money in Jackson and suddenly I don't feel safe. May have to take it elsewhere. Start telling AIPAC backed politicians you will not be voting for them and why.

Another way to keep illegals safe from shooters... eliminate them as potential targets.

The left must be loving this.

I wonder how libshits feel about this, they are illegal immigrants but they work for the Koch brothers.

Are you a Trumpshill?

>be illegal
>get arrested
>be released
>"now we can finally think about deporting them someday!"
I genuinely hate you.

dilate immediately

>Do you know what the penalty for that is?
Is it a presidential pardon?

Attached: rubashkin_pardon.png (1114x838, 950K)

I can assure you they are fine. Their worst fear is that the plant will be shut down for a couple months while they get new workers.

Hahaha yeh wooo yeh maga wooo kick out the poor people but leave alone the ceo who hired them wooo

Attached: 20C095BD-DDD4-4E6D-8058-2C93DCBB54AB.jpg (640x640, 71K)

I'M SO SICK OF WINNING BROS

>He's also a spic
adios mio...

No we need to prosecute almost all boomers as well

>Oy vey Trump “adjusted” his promises, but at least he’s not a democrat so settle for mediocrity goyim
Ftfy

This picture is the most retarded thing I have ever seen in my life. Are you that stupid enough to believe voting is completely pointless? People like you should be euthanized.

Not that user, but explain to me how come that despite having radically different presidents the past 30 years, it’s steady as she goes? Nothing really changes, presidents come and go but civil servants stay forever. They are the ones truly making policy, politicians are merely popularity contestants

Trump is pure evil

Attached: 20190730_191531.jpg (720x792, 391K)

Anyone tired of winning?

Attached: 1564415152051.jpg (859x1024, 91K)

Kochs on suicide watch

lol fucking based
20 million to go

I don't think any of the illegals are jewish, so no

>“unnecessary and cruel.”
Enforcing federal immigration law is unnecessary and cruel.
When Arizona tried to protect itself, the Obama administration took them to court. But when Trump took office it was all states' rights and rule by judges.
I thought the election--recall that a secure border was Trump's big issue--settled this matter.
If Trump wants to win again, he will keep rounding up wetbacks with outstanding deportation orders, and keep his hands off the right of the American people to keep and bear arms.