We Deserve It

There's nothing you can do to stop the rodent inflicted white genocide.

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-101245~2.png (1080x1653, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kaelynnclark/status/1159271773327765504
youtu.be/YTn6YIwybwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Top kek you burgers and your constantly out of control white women

>Virtue signaling this hard

Attached: 1561853454941.jpg (480x685, 47K)

This thot just wants attention from white men

just don't forget who those bitches are. when they're begging for help, the good times will begin.

damn... really makes you think... all minorities could be extinct today if it weren't for the plague rats...

>dumbblonde
she certainly lives up to her name and doesn't realize the plague was one of many things that hardened European genetics against disease. Ill take bets on she has a half nigger child and thinks taxpayers should pay for her disease ridden child.

Now I can see why skaven is reddit’s favourite total war warhammer 2 faction.

Wonder what will happen to them.

Attached: 1557524322130.jpg (675x450, 59K)

So, wait now they're saying that medieval Europe was all white and not filled with niggers like in every new historical tv show?

Attached: 1514612649180.jpg (1080x1080, 774K)

Attached: whitewashing.jpg (526x8981, 3.47M)

Its why white people trained the rats to live in Urban cities.

Attached: Willard.jpg (608x423, 46K)

>white genocide
It's not white genocide.
It's the creation of the ultimate slave race.
What color your skin is does not matter.
You should be alarmed, but if you think your enemy is somebody with a different skin color than you, you are sorely mistaken.

the plague wiped out chinks, arabs and mongols as well stupid cunt

>the plague was one of many things that hardened European genetics
How did it happen?

Wait til she hears about mosquitoes.

Funniest part of this is there’s endless circumstantial evidence of kikes being the ones who intentionally spread the plague, poisoning wells etc.

She should take some initiative and kill herself traitors like her deserve a worse death than a plague

>she thinks the plague only affected Europe

Doesn't Canada have a special feminist task force for judging thought crimes?

warning of the jews and/or rats in the future to as well? let the rats (jews) in and white genocide happens then?

Underrated

Attached: 1548681290889.jpg (501x621, 14K)

Here's her post if you want to troll/report it:

twitter.com/kaelynnclark/status/1159271773327765504

I'm tired of OPs not posting sources or archive links.

You do realize it started in Asia, and killed just as many people there and the Middle East before heading to Europe right?

Attached: 5B385F4B-E63D-47A4-8CFF-408600467CED.jpg (724x510, 397K)

Don't bother accusing the shapeshifter of shifting shape. They just shift again. Simply remove them from power.

>You do realize
Idiot

Attached: comeon.png (500x522, 133K)

the dark ages and the plague are a myth

It wasn't mice tho

that cavebitch is right, shout out to my rat niggas for dealing with these ugly pink medieval subhuman mutant albinos ass mf

Do you dumb niggers not know what /s means?

Young White women are fucking garbage. Even negresses are better these days

>that thot

Attached: 1548641528733.jpg (958x1024, 120K)

she typed s/o which means shout out you smooth philtrum simpleton

The guilty white liberal is a most interesting phenomenon to observe.

The big one started in China and spread along the silk road.
youtu.be/YTn6YIwybwM

Joke’s on you, the plague lead to some Europeans being immune to AIDS infection.

it killed way more chinese people so idk
historically retarded meme

The plague busted economy though. Capital and land per worker increased greatly as well as overall welfare. Probably was one of the main reasons of future Europe superiority.

that chick is really ugly.

bless smallpox man, they wiped out MOST of Native Americans. you know how many native american blood lines nded?! they knew native americans weren't gonna be genocided so they took it upon themselves. beautiful. s/o to smallpox reddit emoji hundred percent

>Modern researchers do not think that the plague ever became endemic in Europe or its rat population. The disease repeatedly wiped out the rodent carriers so that the fleas died out until a new outbreak from Central Asia repeated the process. The outbreaks have been shown to occur roughly 15 years after a warmer and wetter period in areas where plague is endemic in other species such as gerbils.[28][29]
Is it really that difficult for NPCs to fact check their own shit on their own shitty internet encyclopedia?

for fuck sakes what's with whites and their ethno masochism?

I've been here for too long.

Fuck the Skaven, by the ancestors I'll kill em all!

Attached: 1565147601139.png (300x286, 36K)

Your dick, cumming unprotected in their pussies for a can of spam or a bottle of water. Think of how many white kids you can pop out when suddenly these whores don't have iPhones or credit cards.

We need another plague. I hear Baltimore is overrun with rats. Hopefully some of them have something nice and potent.

Lel

>using plagues to exterminate races
Could easily be used in our favor.

Attached: Bioweapons.jpg (800x502, 43K)

And it made the survivors more resistant to disease.
It made us stronger.
Dumb bitch doesn't know shit.

Attached: BornTooLate.jpg (340x403, 47K)

I don't have Twitter but tagging this post in the hope that other Anons will brigade this cunt.

Yes there is, WHITE JIHAD NOW