Why is America such a third world country?

Why is America such a third world country?

Attached: 273847617.jpg (480x480, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/denmark/personal-income-tax-rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GDP Fetishism
Market Worship

Americans are slaves to Israel

Because it's filled with third worlders. Don't worry, the EU is catching up to us.

But heres the thing. The guy on the left will not spit in my food, and make sure my food isn't garbage. I've been to a Burger King in the "rust belt" of America which is supposedly shit, and let me tell you their quality was top notch.

Why the fuck is someone over the age of 18 working at fucking Burger King?

Somebody has to do it

>niggers-cant-manage-money.jpg

Attached: 75e000ffd44096058552b418efb4b2202a4e162208c0b47c8d69913cd468bb00.gif (400x398, 816K)

Because of niggers

Because we waste our tax dollars and give it all to minorities. If whites got the $$ they paid in, we would have an amazing social healthcare system. Instead, illegals suck the whole economy dry.

Yeah, Highschool kids and fat women that men won't fuck. Otherwise get a career, start a business, or fucking kys.

The majority of government expenditures goes towards social security, the military, and medicare

Small rich white country vs fuck huge country.

Did you consider that lolbertarianism doesn't work for people with below average intelligence?

My brother in law works for a fast food chain.
But he busted his ass and is in management.
I think he makes at least 70k a year.

Minorities exploit the welfare system and illegal immigrants don't pay income taxes, besides sending billions of dollars to other countries via remmitances.

>20 bucks an hour
Ok but how much of it is lost to income tax? If they work a 40 hour pay period thats 800 gross. How much is taken by the government?

Homeschool kids only work at Chick fil a, Hobby Lobby, and movie theaters.
>t. was homeschooled.

Ill bet its at least 50%.

Every field

Attached: thisthreadagain.jpg (460x500, 42K)

I believe generally for the US it is around 27% for withholding (that you can adjust) social security and medicare.

>$20 an hour
>taxed at 70%
>bring home $6 an hour
>get "free" health care. How wait, young and healthy, don't need it
>oh no, get sick, get oj waiting list
>see doctor in 3 weeks
>die waiting

Enjoy the $6 an hour.

fuck off

>Burger King worker in Denmark: salary far exceeds the actual value of his labor, leeches off taxpayers
>Burger King worker in US: salary roughly reflects the actual value of his labor, does not leech off of taxpayers
Flipping burgers is a job for high schoolers looking to make extra cash. Not a career.

Thats probably federal only. How about other payroll deductions? I know they got social programs.

>this is what americans think

oh, it's this shit again where you're comparing Denmark's Windmill Bucks™ vs U.S. Dollar w/ out converting the currencies and the 50% taxation difference.... sage this fucking kike.

Attached: 1561483871616.jpg (720x720, 257K)

>probably cant tell the difference between what withholding and liability is

True story: I needed help sanding floors so I hired my nephew and paid him $20 an hour cash. The work is hard and most people hate it, but 20/hr with no skill and he still didn't want to learn. I hired his friend for a few months and paid him 16/hr cash and every day was like his first day on the job. Never understood the goal let alone the instructions. The final straw was when he left sweaty hand prints on ever step before staining and it looked like an art project when the stain was applied. LOL I spent a day resanding to get back to even.

The staring personal income bracket is 55%, faggot.

tradingeconomics.com/denmark/personal-income-tax-rate

>Thats probably federal only.

>he thinks other countries are retarded enough to have state/local income tax and federal income tax

Comparing a country with a population of 3 (?) Million with 320 million. LUL

Ive been in the workforce for about 20 years now and it amazes me how wimpy people are. Some of the easiest jobs ive had all i heard was bitching and complaining.

>The benchmark we use refers to the Top Marginal Tax Rate for individuals..

Because we are still vast majority white

>too dumb to realize social security and medicare dont fall under those

This

>doesn't understand "social democratic capitalism" in scandinavian countries
Lol.

Oh look. Its another thread where a bunch of Jow Forumstards argue which is better. Sucking capitalist jewish cock or sucking on communist jewish cock. Nobody here has read Mein Kampf and yet half of you will post Hitler memes. Hitler explained how both sides are part of the same Jewish coin yet you all bicker with each other on which is better like a bunch of niggers.

>americans really think your income gets taxed 50%+
this thread is full of every shade of cope under the sun, I like it

>$20 an hour
What's his tax rate?
Also, if you make $9 in the USA, you don't pay that much in taxes and probably get welfare.

It's people like me who make decent money money but taxes rape me who struggle.

What's that got to do with your retarded income tax system

Because we are infested with niggers and spics.

I am really interested in all the payroll deductions of a country like this. Because im tired of all the misinformed memes and spins. Do you have a paystub to show? In the us generally its 27% for withholding social security and medicare. Not counting state and local

These half-wits shouldn't be making 20 an hour to fuck up a hamburger.

The lowest persoanl income tax bracket is 55%.
The lowest.
Add on top of that a 25% sales tax on everything you buy.
Plus an 8% pension/tsocial security tax.

As an American, i'm better off making $9.75 than a Dane making $22.50.

lol @ these dumbass americans who can't fathom anyone earning double digits per hour

>he must get taxed 94% so therefore Americans earn more!

Having more people means there's less vacation time to go around?

5 week paid vacation tho

So con artists like Trump can be multi-billionaires who don't pay taxes.

>National Income tax
>Municipality tax rate
>Church tax
KEK
>Tax Ceiling at 52%
Well, at least that's good.

Oh and did I forget the 25% VAT?

Min wage in 1927 adjusted for purchase power and inflation comes to $26.13 / hr

20/hr in the us you probably won't owe if you're wagie. You get a refund. Unless you get overtime, then you will be on the treadmill

Taxes and overall costs are higher in Europe so it balances out, especially winter heating bills since they stupidly rely on russia for fuel

>VAT tax

cucked as fuck

Most states don't even have single digit minimum wages anymore you turboabbo faggot. Our significantly lower taxed income allows us to choose what we want to do after rent and bills are paid.

I'm not going to go looking for a bunch of documents detailing things with source and our current political parties personal collection of signatures to satisfy some dumb fuck amerishart polacks, but I will give some examples.

Lets say you work at McDonalds, the minimum pay set here for all fastfood workers is about 124 Danish crowns an hour.
Working 37 hours a week, thats about 18300 Danish crowns a month before taxes, after taxes - people that work in these places usually have about 12000 after taxes, however peoples tax can vary quite a bit depending on various factors (public debt, etc)

The tax here is USUALLY between 38-42%, depending again on various things and on how much you earn.

12k a month is enough to rent a nice appartment, eat whatever the fuck you want and pretty much buy and save up for whatever you could need and want that isn't a golden lamborghini.

Working the friarlator was never meant to be a full-time job for an adult with children. I went to McDonalds about 2 weeks ago and ordered a 2 grilled chicken wraps without dressing and when I got my order, one of them was opened at the bottom of my bag and they were both loaded with ranch dressing. Fuck these people.

>allows us to choose what we want to do after rent and bills are paid.
LOL

>thank you based corporate overlords for giving me more money than i need to survive!

Because our global masters and the Masons are running it into the ground.

I work alone. Have to dismantle the hummel to get it in the house or up stairs. That's the only thing I have to do extra by not having an employee. I gave up back in the 90s trying to hire help. I have more work than I can handle and I don't even call back people who sound like yuppies or kikes

>be me
>$3000 a month (senior position)
>income tax @ 30%
>sales tax @ 15%
>fuel at 40%
>sin tax at 100%
>import tarrifs at 100%

I love democracy.

Attached: 1564757176517.jpg (550x453, 49K)

except you can't rent a nice appartment because the market is inflated and all the appartments are being renovated and increased in rent, good luck being signed up for social appartments for 10 year minimum before getting a "nice" cheap appartment.

Because (((they))) import the 3rd world into the US.

Attached: Tips menorah jew.png (450x488, 302K)

>get
If it wasn't for America you would be speaking either german or russian, fuck off to the shithole Palestine faglord.

Import third world, become third world.

>the entire country is copenhagen
fucktards like you should be raped to death

nigga 2/3 businesses fail in the first year

Both of them would be better than the current state of things, go suck some american cock.
the only thing jewmerica deserves is a nuclear holocaust.

I know, most of my job’s been pretty easy, where the only problem is just been my feet get unbearably sore near the end which inhibits my ability to continue sometimes
>inb4 man up, pussy
Plantar fasciitis and accessory navicular bones don’t mix well with a job where you stand in one spot all day.

>Denmark
>95% white
>high taxes
>people don't abuse welfare systems
>unemployment? what's that?

>USA
>niggers
>spics
>abuse welfare
>tax money gets wasted on them
>refuse to work
>want $15 an hour to flip burgers if they do work, on top of continuing to get welfare for no reason
>get mad when a machine replaces them to do a job that they were shit at
>want reparations for no good reason, while also still getting welfare

Attached: GoBeANig.jpg (480x515, 34K)

Niggers are the problem

You're probably not even danish, just some third world migrant that is getting their dick sucked by our politicians.

:)

Why the fuck does an American company pay Danes better

>burger king worker
>pension plan
that's just absurd

Oh, so don't even try then?

You fucking weak ass pussy.

I work at Walmart($15.50 an hour) and take home a lot more than they do. Don't be lazy, autistic, fat etc and you can make good money at Walmart after a year or so of working there

You are super autistic, go away.

Niggers and mestizos.

Sanding is literally a nigger tier job tho.

And most boomers arent safe about it at all, breathing in huge clouds of wood and epoxy dust.

Imagine being proud of being a wallcuck worker

Based Denmark.

Attached: 247c442dccb3224ac1d048dc097f861323f91a20f3db8c06ec78f976b526c920.png (633x281, 74K)

When they something is good for america, does that mean (((good))) for america? Why does artificially increasing the labor pool help us when us GenXers were expecting to recoup our lost years with a labor shortage and higher wages. The baby boom screwed up the system so they made a pyramid scheme to fix it.

Because we told them to conform to danish standards or fuck off

this is what makes me lol when people say that Danes are rich... they cant even afford to rent a decent apartment. Rich is typically: has factories either in home country or in a poorer neighboring country, a paid off apartment, nice car, and spending money. The average Europoor owns an apartment (if anything).

We are physically a much, MUCH larger country with MILLIONS of people who have to be supported.

People are fooling themselves if they think they can live for 12k a month in a newly rented appartment, it's just impossible, you need to be at least two people earning the same to have a proper living standard, otherwise it's what I said earlier social housing, but you need to be signed up forever before that's a option unfortunately.. danes who think this isn't a problem is in denial or simply not danes at all.

MOAR

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (488x488, 78K)

Have none of you ever heard of saving up "vacation hours?" I worked for the state of NC and every year on ny birthday I had enough vacation hours to take literally a month off work, paid.
The state used to match 401k contributions.
I have never had to choose between food or clothes because I live within my means.
Is this shit actually difficult for millenials?

>Automation

You are an idiot if you don't think it's bound to happen in Jylland or Fyn soon.

Attached: 59tuy45ghf.jpg (252x200, 14K)

actually goods are much more expensive in Europe and they have to pay way more taxes so they get a lot less money to spend

what percent of danes are middle class (ie own their own property) and what percent are actually "rich" as in owning factories or other means of production?

It's not at all impossible, there is a problem with high rent in the most major cities, just like every major city in every country.
You can easily rent a nice 3 roomed appartment for 4000,-

You are either trolling or a severely autistic NEET who has some wrangler social worker do everything for you.

What's wrong with it? Benefits, 32k a year, vacation time, non stressful job, don't have to go to (((college))), seems pretty great to me

This was a state job with only a CNA1 license, a job I got when I was 24. Hardly a boomer

>state welfare employeer
>NC doesn't require sick, bereavement, holiday pay
>think you're getting 4 weeks paid leave
>or you're working 10 hours a week

Tell me more oh wise fortuneteller, look into your crystal ball and reveal the future.

3 roomed appartment for 4000,- + aconto, please gimme a source on that